Controversy Erupts Over Plus Sized (300 pounds) Miss Alabama Winning Crown

StatesRightsForever

Platinum Member
May 1, 2024
Times just keep getting crazier. Where is this liberal madness taking us next.? Should we also give Nobel Physics Prizes to illiterates?

The newly crowned Miss Alabama is facing backlash online for what critics are saying is the promotion of unhealthy lifestyles. Sara Milliken, 23, was named the winner of the National American Miss pageant competition over Memorial Day weekend and has since gone viral online. Many of the negative comments focused on how Milliken’s win glorified obesity, noting how this was not meant to be a personal attack.
The newly crowned Miss Alabama responded to the negative comments with a lengthy Instagram post.

“Recently I have been the target of an overwhelming amount of online hate, negativity, and bullying. Honestly, it doesn’t affect me in the way most would think it does. A lot of people see me stepping into this title as wanting to be ‘in the spotlight’ and because of that their words are justified. The truth is I wanted this title so desperately to serve my community,” Milliken wrote.

“The things that has been said about me is truly disgusting and I cannot fathom how people think it’s ok to say these things. The easy thing would be to give up. I could hide my face. Stop posting on social media. Make no appearances. Stay low key until Nationals. I could even give in and give up my title. But instead I say WATCH ME.”

Good for her.

At This Point Nation Just Happy Pageant Winner Is An Actual Woman
WORLDVIEWS·Jun 7, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.

1717783616996.png

BIRMINGHAM, AL — Despite the attention drawn on social media regarding the plus-sized winner of the National American Miss Alabama competition, at this point, the nation was reportedly just happy the pageant winner was actually a woman.

The crowning of Sara Milliken as National Miss Alabama 2024 caused quite a stir online, with some praising the win as a significant step forward in the area of body positivity and others simply expressing relief that at least this pageant winner wasn't a male.

"I'm just glad this one really is a woman," said lifelong pageant fan Brandi Lake. "I guess some people might take issue with the fact that someone who is plus-sized and likely not in the best health would be crowned the winner over so many other seemingly deserving contestants, but… you know, here in 2024, we just need to be glad the winner doesn't have man parts."

The sentiment was shared by other pageant enthusiasts online. "I guess it's like a moral victory in some respects," said one commenter. "Though it might be a stretch to see this contestant as the winner of a beauty pageant in a conventional sense, we need to celebrate the fact that she's not a dude. Is it shocking to see someone like her winning the crown? Sure. But she's actually a she, so that at least counts for something."

At publishing time, pageant fans across the country agreed that not having a weiner should likely now be viewed as the most important criterion in women's beauty pageants.

Ms Boombalatee only won because she is a fat pig and our societal leaders demand we all say she is beautiful just because she is a fat pig.

View attachment 958889

BIRMINGHAM, AL — Despite the attention drawn on social media regarding the plus-sized winner of the National American Miss Alabama competition, at this point, the nation was reportedly just happy the pageant winner was actually a woman.

The crowning of Sara Milliken as National Miss Alabama 2024 caused quite a stir online, with some praising the win as a significant step forward in the area of body positivity and others simply expressing relief that at least this pageant winner wasn't a male.

"I'm just glad this one really is a woman," said lifelong pageant fan Brandi Lake. "I guess some people might take issue with the fact that someone who is plus-sized and likely not in the best health would be crowned the winner over so many other seemingly deserving contestants, but… you know, here in 2024, we just need to be glad the winner doesn't have man parts."

The sentiment was shared by other pageant enthusiasts online. "I guess it's like a moral victory in some respects," said one commenter. "Though it might be a stretch to see this contestant as the winner of a beauty pageant in a conventional sense, we need to celebrate the fact that she's not a dude. Is it shocking to see someone like her winning the crown? Sure. But she's actually a she, so that at least counts for something."

At publishing time, pageant fans across the country agreed that not having a weiner should likely now be viewed as the most important criterion in women's beauty pageants.
It's not that the lady is heavy as much as it is normalizing it as it is okay. Health problems eventually occur at a higher percentage from obesity at a younger age.

View attachment 958889

She's not simply "plus size," she's morbidly obese.

Either way, she is representative of most of her state, so it's not like she is an outlier.

Forum List

Back