Convention impact Dem v Maga

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
What a wipout.

Harris unveils 3 cyrrent and former Presidents. Trump has none
I think there is only one gop pres still alive and he cant stabd trump, He will likely appear in Chicaho tonifght.

Why is trump so reviled by people who know him ?

Who can say.

Oprah showed up last night. I dont think there is a bigger star for tonight.

Trump had some washed up country star.

The vibe is certainly about saving democracy and not about saving trump.

When kammie speaks, will they do a 10 second delay so they can only air her talking point once?

You hold on to that.

The worst possible thing for the Chicken/Chickenhawk ticket is.... when the American people get to observe either speak...

If just the media talks about them, and they never speak, they have a chance. If Kamala speaks, she plummets, and that's why homO didn't want her and only endorsed her very late after everyone else did...

What a wipout.

Harris unveils 3 cyrrent and former Presidents. Trump has none
I think there is only one gop pres still alive and he cant stabd trump, He will likely appear in Chicaho tonifght.

Why is trump so reviled by people who know him ?

Who can say.

Oprah showed up last night. I dont think there is a bigger star for tonight.

Trump had some washed up country star.
The vibe is certainly about saving democracy and not about saving trump.

“He mostly talks about himself, right?” Clinton said, during a nearly 30-minute speech in Chicago. “The next time you hear him, don’t count the lies, count the I’s.”

Democrats have a Palestinian problem that has divided that party.

I love it how almost everything is going great so you cons blurt out "THE BORDER" or GAZA!

Clinton on Trump: “His vendettas, his vengeance, his complaints, his conspiracies. He’s like one of those tenors, opening before he walks about on stage ... trying to get his lungs open by singing, ‘Me, me, me, me.’

Clinton also swiped at Trump’s age. “Two days ago, I turned 78, the oldest man in my family for four generations,” Clinton said. “And the only personal vanity I want to assert is I’m still younger than Donald Trump,” who turned 78 in June.

The worst possible thing for the Chicken/Chickenhawk ticket is.... when the American people get to observe either speak...

If just the media talks about them, and they never speak, they have a chance. If Kamala speaks, she plummets, and that's why homO didn't want her and only endorsed her very late after everyone else did...
You must have missed all those packed rallies she had.

You must have missed all those packed rallies she had.

As the party raged in Chicago Kamala was having a rally in Wisconsin bigger than any of Trump's

1724331870959.png

Hillary fucked up by not campaigning in the swing states. Kamala, with Obama and Walz's help, will not make that mistake. And Trump only barely beat Hillary. And that was before Roe V Wade was overturned. He's so fucked. Did you hear Trump yesterday? He sounds defeated.

Clinton also swiped at Trump’s age. “Two days ago, I turned 78, the oldest man in my family for four generations,” Clinton said. “And the only personal vanity I want to assert is I’m still younger than Donald Trump,” who turned 78 in June.
wow he is clever.....

Forum List

Back