Convincing argument for 30-rd magazines

That is sad. Why do you live here then?

because in this country we still have the right to fight back. you haven't been able to take that away yet, hard as you try.

Fight back? Against the government? That's called treason. But good for you, I'm sure you're convinced that you're being a real american, comrade.

if we listened to you we'd still support the queen. why do you live here and not england?

because in this country we still have the right to fight back. you haven't been able to take that away yet, hard as you try.

Fight back? Against the government? That's called treason. But good for you, I'm sure you're convinced that you're being a real american, comrade.

if we listened to you we'd still support the queen. why do you live here and not england?

I can use a good laugh, so why don't you tell me your stance on military spending. And then tell me about your fear of having to fight your own government. Go ahead, I can use a good laugh to end my day.

.....And go!

Keep in mind that M14 does not believe that the convicted criminal should have to undergo a background check before HE buys his machine gun with a 30 round magazine.
Translation:
You have nothing to counter the argument made here.
No surprise.
Your argument was that someone who opposes the legal sale of 30 round magazines wants the criminal to have an advantage.
Yes. That is exactly what you want.

Last edited:
Keep in mind that M14 does not believe that the convicted criminal should have to undergo a background check before HE buys his machine gun with a 30 round magazine.

LOL> you don't know what you are talking about :)

but that never stops him from trying. just like the officials he elected

M14 Shooter has stated that position many times. He believes a background check is unconstitutional.

Why don't you ask him if you don't believe me?

And then shut up.

yeah and the naked woman tell you exactly who this clap trap is aimed at
I do not know who it is aimed but my right to have a 30 or 50 round clip for my guns stands on it's own. As does my right to defend myself , my family , my property and the life of others.
Those that say otherwise are idiots and should they actually attempt to prove me wrong by use of armed force they will not likely be around long.
Any true American patriot will amen that.....:thup:

I do not know who it is aimed but my right to have a 30 or 50 round clip for my guns stands on it's own. As does my right to defend myself , my family , my property and the life of others.
Those that say otherwise are idiots and should they actually attempt to prove me wrong by use of armed force they will not likely be around long.

You have no right to own a 30 or 50 round magazine. If those magazines are being abused by mass Murderers, it is time to reassess their usefulness

I can use a good laugh, so why don't you tell me your stance on military spending. And then tell me about your fear of having to fight your own government. Go ahead, I can use a good laugh to end my day.

.....And go!

it's not the military that is the concern. why did our government agencies need to purchase 2 billion rounds of ammo in the last 10 months?

You have no right to own a 30 or 50 round magazine. If those magazines are being abused by mass Murderers, it is time to reassess their usefulness

you mean like all 3 of that have been used in the past 2 years? now if libs over reacted to muslims the way they over react to guns we'd ban muslims

3-190213025925-14922302.jpeg

I tell you this, it is not up to you what my rights are. I am very familiar with the Constitution and Bill of Rights. I stand firmly with the 2nd Amendment and understand it's meaning. That you do not is your problem not mine.

If a mass murdered abuses Facebook the way Dorner did whould we reevaluate the 1st Amendment?

If a mass murdered abuses Facebook the way Dorner did whould we reevaluate the 1st Amendment?

No, but we could discuss his 50 caliber weapons

Makes it easier to kill cops

No, but we could discuss his 50 caliber weapons

Makes it easier to kill cops

You did not suggest discussing my right to own 30 or 50 round magazines. Instead you point blank told me that I had no right to own such. In that, you sir are wrong.
I have rights insured by the Constitution and I have rights insured by my willingness to fight for them.

Forum List

Back