Convoy to DC Dates & Location Confirmed!

While you didn't give a flying fuck about small businesses going under, because of the asinine lockdowns and other demands you fearmongering pussies foisted upon them.

You dickweeds are nothing without your porous sanctimony.
I guess you must have forgot how Tramp's cronies got millions of dollars in PEP loans that they don't have to pay back because of the "lockdowns". Including Kushner. The same party who bitched about giving assistance to small businesses until their buddies got a piece of the action.

:thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:Clipper so much got his ass handed to him on a platter and got embarrassed by you as you checkmated him. :abgg2q.jpg: He has shit all over his face in embarrassment as do his other Demonrat paid shills thst side with him all do as well. :up:
I just wish that such posters were capable of actually learning something in this process. That one never will. Just another self-loathing leftist who believes because he/she/it is miserable in life, they have the right to make everyone else miserable.

I guess you must have forgot how Tramp's cronies got millions of dollars in PEP loans that they don't have to pay back because of the "lockdowns". Including Kushner. The same party who bitched about giving assistance to small businesses until their buddies got a piece of the action.
Wow....You got it bad!...I recommend professional help. :rofl:

Dreams2.jpg

This is even getting some msm media attention and even getting portrayed favorably,my opinion of bill Maher greatly jumped,even he is siding with the truckers calling treadue and the Canadian police tyrants and suppressers of free speech,well done Maher,nice to see you finally grow some balls fir once and go to bat fir the people.:thup:

Last edited:
I just wish that such posters were capable of actually learning something in this process. That one never will. Just another self-loathing leftist who believes because he/she/it is miserable in life, they have the right to make everyone else miserable.
Your forgetting they are shills fir langley,despite the claims of people who cliam otherwise like Dragonidiot,they are
So fucking stupid they think money will buy them happiness posting the lies they do and don’t want to listen to reason and our warnings that in the end,thst money will be worthless sense it won’t buy their way out of hell they are going to,participating in this coverup fir them.

Your forgetting they are shills fir langley,despite the claims of people who cliam otherwise like Dragonidiot,they are
So fucking stupid they think money will buy them happiness posting the lies they do and don’t want to listen to reason in the end,thst money will be worthless sense it won’t buy their way out of hell they are going to,participating in this coverup fir them.
Must be nice to get a paycheck for sitting at a computer or a Holy Glowing Hand Rectangle and just being an asshole? And I had to actually had to work for my wealth. Go figure.

No one is taking the left seriously. Better go back to the drawing board.
So, poster BS, you are unable to link us to any validation of your assertion?
C'mon, you know better.
When adults come to a discussion format....one's word is important.
It really is.
So you allege. So you assert. So you state. And when asked to validate, support, vet, or verify what you say is true.....well, you can't? You won't?
But you don't.
THAT, mon ami, does not reflect well upon your word as a man. Or rather, as an adult.
You should want to be a better man than that. I'm sure.
---------------------------------------------------------

Can you link me to one of the posts objecting?

Umm, good poster Freak, I neither stated I did, or did not.....object.
It was YOU who stated I did not.

Accordingly, the burden proof falls on you. Not me.
Not my rules. It is the way the adult world works in the real world reality most of us live in.
Your word as an honorable educated responsible man....says I did not.
So prove it.

I'm mildly sure you should know that is how it works.
So show.
Or go.
Batter up.

Actually, good poster Concerned, I think an argument could be made that the government is doing what they are doing in order to clear the logistics infrastructure of people who wish to keep millions of Americans and Canadians from enjoying the freedom to use that insfrastructure that their tax dollars paid for.

Nor should that destruction in Kenosha be forgotten.
It was regrettable. It was wrong.
Vandals did it.
But, that is different than the vandalism to two countries' economy being inflicted by a small handfull of drivers.
In Kenosha the scope and scale was smaller, the impact on economies insignificant compared to the damage inflicted by the handful of drivers, and the supposed reasons for each were different.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 600637
Nor should that good picture above be ignored.
A respectful demonstration of acknowledgement that beneficial changes are due. And peaceful means are better means.

Would that those rioters, vandals, assaulters, insurrecitonists, and seditionists on January 6th had been as responsible and respectful. If only they would have 'taken a knee'?

In fact, if that now dead Ashley Babbitt had 'taken a knee'......she likely wouldn't have been toe-tagged. IMHO.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are claiming that "kids" are locked in a DC dungeon without charges is the worst human rights violations......well, yeah......I have not heard that.
Have not seen that.
How have you?
How do you know that?
Can you back up your assertion?
Is your word on something reliable?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, you really cannot prove that kids are locked up in a DC dudgeon without charges? No?

OK. No harm, no foul. It only the internet.
But it makes the made-up anonymous avatar look weak, insincere, and untrustworthy.
IMHO
Oh, look.

He utterly ignores his point now.

I showed top democrats acting in solidarity with a violent, rioting group.

Now you want to add more gaslighting onto the claim by trying to distract with the Jan 6th rioters. That dog does not hunt - I do not support their despicable violent actions either. Nor does that even wipe away jack shit from major democrat figures calling rioters and people blocking entire sections of a city off as 'heroic.'

Run away, run away. You know you cannot justify it and now you cannot pretend it did not happen.

Oh, look.

He utterly ignores his point now.

I showed top democrats acting in solidarity with a violent, rioting group.

Now you want to add more gaslighting onto the claim by trying to distract with the Jan 6th rioters. That dog does not hunt - I do not support their despicable violent actions either. Nor does that even wipe away jack shit from major democrat figures calling rioters and people blocking entire sections of a city off as 'heroic.'

Run away, run away. You know you cannot justify it and now you cannot pretend it did not happen.
But he's is making up for by being an ADULT sanctimonious, double-takling, statist bootlicker. :laughing0301:

And here we go again. The left is triggered, so they vandalize innocent people. Nasty filthy trash.

So fucking stupid they think money will buy them happiness posting the lies they do and don’t want to listen to reason and our warnings that in the end,thst money will be worthless sense it won’t buy their way out of hell they are going to,participating in this coverup fir them.
Maybe they think they're going to be let into THE CLUB.

making up for by being an ADULT sanctimonious, double-takling, statist.......

Hey, dude? An "ADULT"!!!!!! ???

NOW.......you are pizzin' me off!

This moke wants to slander-ize me as an "ADULT".......when everybody I know believes I'm still Jeff Spicoli.

A matured Spicoli.
But still....Spicoli.

Dude!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back