Cop Fired for Rebel Flag Boxers

"A North Charleston police officer was axed after allegedly posting a picture to his Facebook page showing wearing nothing but Confederate flag underwear and a smile, according to documents and a report." Idiot.

If he was fucking stupid enough to post a pic like that he deserves to be fired.

What is wrong with people these days

You always have to consider too, the need for national attention...

Maybe he knew he would get fired and just cared more about making the news.
It's not like this guy have exclusive rights to stupidity.

Either way, 1 month ago he would not have been fired for this.

Liberal Mantra - you must think like us, accept everything on our agenda, or you will be publically humiliated and we have the media to promote our agenda, so you have no hope. So stay in your place or else.

Nice.

That is the Far Right Conservative mantra as well, Bonzi.

It may be, but I'm not FAR RIGHT - I'm just FOR GOD.
If others view that as controlling and intolerant, they are WRONG because it's GOD's word. He can never be wrong and he is always for our BEST.

If others view that as controlling and intolerant, they are WRONG because it's GOD's word. He can never be wrong and he is always for our BEST.

You think the ways in which people should be controlled are for the best because it is God's will. The Far Left think people should be controlled because it is for the best. Just because you believe God is on your side doesn't make you any different than those you fear.

You think the ways in which people should be controlled are for the best because it is God's will. The Far Left think people should be controlled because it is for the best. Just because you believe God is on your side doesn't make you any different than those you fear

I don't think people should be controlled.

If you love someone you will want to please them. If you love God, you will want to keep his commands. It's done out of love. And, because you accept that he is perfect, in capable of error, and, therefore, he will know what is better for you than you do yourself. That's not control. That's SUBMISSION!

Odd I was under the impression that pretty much the entire bible was about "control"; themselves, others, religions, morals, opinions, cities, nations, the world...

As you believe, yes. But you can be wrong.

I can be wrong.
But God CAN'T be wrong
... and try as they might, people will try to rationalize to themselves, but deep down, they know....

Odd I was under the impression that pretty much the entire bible was about "control"; themselves, others, religions, morals, opinions, cities, nations, the world...

Nope. People view the Bible as a book of "rules" - it's a book of HOPE, REDEMPTION, LIFE and relationship with God through salvation and empowerment of the Holy Spirit.

If you have THAT, you will want to be more like Jesus, and sins will be offensive to you. You WILL slip up, but you will not willfully sin, and you will know what is and is not acceptable to God.

You always have to consider too, the need for national attention...

Maybe he knew he would get fired and just cared more about making the news.
It's not like this guy have exclusive rights to stupidity.

Either way, 1 month ago he would not have been fired for this.
Maybe not. Still, it's not a month ago. Time to exercise better judgment

How does marriage equality, the expansion of civil rights, limit anyone else's rights?

Maybe not. Still, it's not a month ago. Time to exercise better judgment

It's an over-reaction. Do you think he would have been fired he had posted a pic wearing the flag of Mexico boxers?

You think the ways in which people should be controlled are for the best because it is God's will. The Far Left think people should be controlled because it is for the best. Just because you believe God is on your side doesn't make you any different than those you fear

I don't think people should be controlled.

If you love someone you will want to please them. If you love God, you will want to keep his commands. It's done out of love. And, because you accept that he is perfect, in capable of error, and, therefore, he will know what is better for you than you do yourself. That's not control. That's SUBMISSION!
You are rationalizing, Bonzi, nothing more. What you believe is for you only and has no imperative on anyone else.

Forum List

Back