Cops complain online about white people getting 'freaked out' by their black neighbors

I'd replace it with "gets saddled with". And it doesn't take more than 30 seconds on this forum to see where it comes from.
I think it has to do with all the crime and violence in the black community. They earned a really bad reputation because of it. They aren't considered trust worthy by pretty much everyone, including black people. They can fix their reputation though, but it will take a tremendous amount of work and they will need to have a clean record for a few decades before they earn the general publics trust.
Sounds exactly like what Blacks think of the white community.
No, just you. Most blacks profile other blacks the same way and generally feel safer around white lefties.

You dont speak for most blacks
I live in a black locale.

I live near deer

Excellent point. But I would replace develops with earns.

I'd replace it with "gets saddled with". And it doesn't take more than 30 seconds on this forum to see where it comes from.
I think it has to do with all the crime and violence in the black community. They earned a really bad reputation because of it. They aren't considered trust worthy by pretty much everyone, including black people. They can fix their reputation though, but it will take a tremendous amount of work and they will need to have a clean record for a few decades before they earn the general publics trust.
No, just you. Most blacks profile other blacks the same way and generally feel safer around white lefties.
White boys like you are pretty silly.

Your ignorance is bliss.....and so on
Sometimes it's better to be thought dumb...
Shall I go on?
Shall you actually rebut?

I live near deer
Deer profile black people, too.

Shall I go on?
Rebut your opinion? No thats pretty stupid. You are too dumb to change your opinion no matter what I say monkey.

I live near deer
Thats weird because I see them all the time where I live and they are pretty cool with all the Black people.

I live near deer

No they dont, I live near them so I can speak on what they all think

This is what happens when such a large percentage of an ethnic grouping develops a reputation for being violent.

What happens? White people imagine crimes?

Sometimes. Sad but true. Jesse Jackson said hes relieved when he sees the person at night behind him is white. Media is also part to blame.

Really weird how simply being black can prompt calls to the police...almost like being black is a crime in itself.

Good thing those cops didnt think the same thing...I can only imagine how'd you'd treat someone if their very existence was possibly a crime in process.

And you know, I'm sure whites wouldnt like to think being black is a crime but that goddam Obama wont let them
How often does this really occur?
You must not be Black if you had to ask such a dumb question?
Oh yes...The "you're not black card"...Tell me...Do you say that to all the white libs who fall all over each other trying to curry favor with blacks....So they can lock up their votes?
Your racism is what drove you to make that post....Here's a bottle of Maalox for you.....It's to soothe your acid eaten hateful gullet.

Sometimes. Sad but true. Jesse Jackson said hes relieved when he sees the person at night behind him is white. Media is also part to blame.

Really weird how simply being black can prompt calls to the police...almost like being black is a crime in itself.

Good thing those cops didnt think the same thing...I can only imagine how'd you'd treat someone if their very existence was possibly a crime in process.

And you know, I'm sure whites wouldnt like to think being black is a crime but that goddam Obama wont let them
Oh yes...The "you're not black card"...Tell me...Do you say that to all the white libs who fall all over each other trying to curry favor with blacks....So they can lock up their votes?
Your racism is what drove you to make that post....Here's a bottle of Maalox for you.....It's to soothe your acid eaten hateful gullet.
White people have mythical cards for everything. :laugh:

Only someone white would ask such a dumb question. If you think that means I'm racist I would take two Tums immediately since it appears to give you an upset stomach.

Shall I go on?
Rebut your opinion? No thats pretty stupid. You are too dumb to change your opinion no matter what I say monkey.
So you're saying that blacks are too stupid to take precaution when confronted by a suspicious character who happens to be black? I tend to give other black people more credit than that.

Shall I go on?
So you're saying that blacks are too stupid to take precaution when confronted by a suspicious character who happens to be black? I tend to give other black people more credit than that.
No I'm saying you are too stupid to realize your opinion is insignificant and risible..

I live near deer

No they dont, I live near them so I can speak on what they all think
I don't live near black people. I live within a black locale.
Asswipeass is just a bigot in denial. I'm not sure what your problem is.
And deer run from all people including black people.

This is what happens when such a large percentage of an ethnic grouping develops a reputation for being violent.
Yes. White racists get scared and stupid.

When blacks are 8 times more likely than the rest of the population to commit a violent crime it's not stupid to be vigilant around the one's you don't know. Sorry.
Sorry but thats a lie. Whites commit more violent crime by a 2:1 ratio.

FBI Table 43
wow....Are we really going to go down the blame game road?
There is enough shit to go around.....
Common ground anyone?....
How about this....Instead of talking about one another, let's talk to each other...
I posted earlier that in middle class diverse neighborhoods this kind of thing is rare at best.....
It is much more likely in higher end places. And I don't think I'm going out on a limb by saying these people are far more likely to call for police service much more often....

When blacks are 8 times more likely than the rest of the population to commit a violent crime it's not stupid to be vigilant around the one's you don't know. Sorry.

FBI Table 43
How about this....Instead of talking about one another, let's talk to each other...
I posted earlier that in middle class diverse neighborhoods this kind of thing is rare at best.....
It is much more likely in higher end places. And I don't think I'm going out on a limb by saying these people are far more likely to call for police service much more often....
Why are you asking me? I'm not the one that started the blame game. Address your question to the person that started it and I will give you some credit as a serious interlocutor.

Um..... YES??!

You really don't get that do you? Yes dude, yes. When you have one group that is routinely on the news, rioting, attacking police, knocking off quick-marts, getting into fights at a concert, and jumping the fence, burning down half of Ferguson, YES DUDE YES. People are going to start freaking out every time they see someone that looks like the crazy people they see on TV.

Yes, they start seeing rioters on every block.

This is why those people need to stop doing stuff that gives them a bad reputation. Because then people get victimized by the stereotype.

Yes! That's exactly the whole point! CUT IT OUT. STOP BEING CRIMINALS.
So are you saying whites are inherently racists?
Really?...

FBI Table 43
Why are you asking me? I'm not the one that started the blame game. Address your question to the person that started it and I will give you some credit as a serious interlocutor.
"Sorry but thats a lie. Whites commit more violent crime by a 2:1 ratio."
That's your post.....
You did not have to respond to the OP.....That is my angle...
The OP is talking "about".....I am trying to talk "to".....Get it?
Can we move on now?...
I am trying to state once again and hopefully for the last time that while I have never heard of this phenomenon, IMO it is likely to occur in upscale predominantly white neighborhoods. The wrinkle I threw in there is that surprisingly enough these very same people( residents of upscale areas) call themselves open minded supportive of diversity liberals....

Um..... YES??!

You really don't get that do you? Yes dude, yes. When you have one group that is routinely on the news, rioting, attacking police, knocking off quick-marts, getting into fights at a concert, and jumping the fence, burning down half of Ferguson, YES DUDE YES. People are going to start freaking out every time they see someone that looks like the crazy people they see on TV.

Yes, they start seeing rioters on every block.

This is why those people need to stop doing stuff that gives them a bad reputation. Because then people get victimized by the stereotype.

Yes! That's exactly the whole point! CUT IT OUT. STOP BEING CRIMINALS.
So are you saying whites are inherently racists?
Really?...
Truly. Are you pretending not to see what I was replying to?

FBI Table 43
"Sorry but thats a lie. Whites commit more violent crime by a 2:1 ratio."
That's your post.....
You did not have to respond to the OP.....That is my angle...
The OP is talking "about".....I am trying to talk "to".....Get it?
Can we move on now?...
I am trying to state once again and hopefully for the last time that while I have never heard of this phenomenon, IMO it is likely to occur in upscale predominantly white neighborhoods. The wrinkle I threw in there is that surprisingly enough these very same people( residents of upscale areas) call themselves open minded supportive of diversity liberals....
Of course I didnt have to respond to the OP but I did. I cant help it if you dont like my response. Just because you have never heard of it doesnt mean its not a common occurrence. I've had the cops called on me in my own neighborhood because I was walking down the street for my nightly walk. BTW my neighborhood is predominantly conservatives.

FBI Table 43
You admit your stupidity with that.
It's pretty basic algebra. Five times the population and the crime disparity is only 2 so that suggests the problem is significantly most acute among the smaller group.
The person who agreed with you is admitting the same stupidity.

Only someone white would ask such a dumb question. If you think that means I'm racist I would take two Tums immediately since it appears to give you an upset stomach.
Apparently, I'm supposed to curry favor with you..................who knew?:dunno:

Apparently, I'm supposed to curry favor with you..................who knew?:dunno:
Weird stuff huh?
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back