Cops complain online about white people getting 'freaked out' by their black neighbors

Not me. My neighbors across the street are black and my new next door neighbor is black. And believe me it's a lot less creepy than having an abandoned house next door.
I don't know how long they're going to stay because that house is basically a cistern that floods every time it rains hard.
Time to either move or install iron bars over the doors and windows. ...... :cool:
Lowers the property value. You must live in a depressed area.
This is Toledo. The whole city is a depressed area and people have been leaving in droves. I've got a lot of property out in the country but I prefer living in the city.

This is what happens when such a large percentage of an ethnic grouping develops a reputation for being violent.

What happens? White people imagine crimes?

People become suspicious of blacks. I'm not saying it's fair to all blacks, but when you have so many blacks committing crime people are going to be suspicious of them...and you really can't blame them.

Nope you cant because yanno, you should judge everyone by what the worst people in their race do not by the content of their character.

Thats why I always assume a white guy has a body under his porch because yanno, its really your fault
Yet here you are, judging ALL whites by a few people who exhibit some irrational prejudice.

Go figure.

This is what happens when such a large percentage of an ethnic grouping develops a reputation for being violent.

Um..... YES??!

You really don't get that do you? Yes dude, yes. When you have one group that is routinely on the news, rioting, attacking police, knocking off quick-marts, getting into fights at a concert, and jumping the fence, burning down half of Ferguson, YES DUDE YES. People are going to start freaking out every time they see someone that looks like the crazy people they see on TV.

Yes, they start seeing rioters on every block.

This is why those people need to stop doing stuff that gives them a bad reputation. Because then people get victimized by the stereotype.

Yes! That's exactly the whole point! CUT IT OUT. STOP BEING CRIMINALS.
So are you saying whites are inherently racists?

All people are inherently racist, it is in the DNA.

It is something that has to be UNLEARNED.
I don't agree with that. You can place young children of any race together and they'll play without regard to race. It is only after adults teach them to distrust that they begin their spiral down into prejudice.

People become suspicious of blacks. I'm not saying it's fair to all blacks, but when you have so many blacks committing crime people are going to be suspicious of them...and you really can't blame them.

Nope you cant because yanno, you should judge everyone by what the worst people in their race do not by the content of their character.

Thats why I always assume a white guy has a body under his porch because yanno, its really your fault
Yet here you are, judging ALL whites by a few people who exhibit some irrational prejudice.

Go figure.

Ridiculous I say!

Go figure.

Try harder silly fucker

Um..... YES??!

You really don't get that do you? Yes dude, yes. When you have one group that is routinely on the news, rioting, attacking police, knocking off quick-marts, getting into fights at a concert, and jumping the fence, burning down half of Ferguson, YES DUDE YES. People are going to start freaking out every time they see someone that looks like the crazy people they see on TV.

This is why those people need to stop doing stuff that gives them a bad reputation. Because then people get victimized by the stereotype.

I don't agree with that. You can place young children of any race together and they'll play without regard to race. It is only after adults teach them to distrust that they begin their spiral down into prejudice.
Not so. Children will play quite happily and peaceably together. When the black kids start gang jumping the white kids and stealing from them is when it changes.

Um..... YES??!

Not so. Children will play quite happily and peaceably together. When the black kids start gang jumping the white kids and stealing from them is when it changes.
Which happens when? Oh, that's right. Right after the adults in their lives begin to teach them to distrust.

Funny how that works.

Go figure.

Try harder silly fucker
Why? With no effort at all, I exposed your intellectual dishonesty. You probably wouldn't survive it if I actually did try.

Now run along.

Um..... YES??!

Which happens when? Oh, that's right. Right after the adults in their lives begin to teach them to distrust.

Funny how that works.
You think kids getting beaten up and robbed need to have adults teach them distrust? Can't you give children some credit. They don't need an adult to tell them not to trust getting ganged up on and beaten or their lunch money stolen every day. It would be a mighty retard that did trust after that.

Funny how that works.
You think kids getting beaten up and robbed need to have adults teach them distrust? Can't you give children some credit. They don't need an adult to tell them not to trust getting ganged up on and beaten or their lunch money stolen every day. It would be a mighty retard that did trust after that.
You miss the point entirely.

The kids play together without incident.

Later....as in....later in life....they are taught by the adults in their lives to distrust people who are not like them. That distrust then translates....again....later in life (such as at school) into attacks and social group formation of similar traits (such as skin color) in an "us v them" conflict.

All of that happens AFTER they are taught to distrust.

NEVER before.

More proof that diversity doesn't work. It's hard-wired into us to dislike and distrust people who look or talk different. Our bodies know that different means "not related to me":.

Not me. My neighbors across the street are black and my new next door neighbor is black. And believe me it's a lot less creepy than having an abandoned house next door.
I don't know how long they're going to stay because that house is basically a cistern that floods every time it rains hard.
Time to either move or install iron bars over the doors and windows. ...... :cool:
Lowers the property value. You must live in a depressed area.
This is Toledo. The whole city is a depressed area and people have been leaving in droves. I've got a lot of property out in the country but I prefer living in the city.
I was talking about Sunni. He seems to know alot about putting bars on his windows. He is a pussy so it makes sense.

More proof that diversity doesn't work. It's hard-wired into us to dislike and distrust people who look or talk different. Our bodies know that different means "not related to me":.

That's bullshit.

Funny how that works.
You must have gotten beat up quite a lot. :laugh:

You must not know what diversity means. Plenty of white women trust Black men and they are basically polar opposites in every respect.

If I see a white man walking down the sidewalk in front of my house.........no problem.......no worries.

But if I see a black man walking in front of my house.......I keep a close eye on him..........ya never know what he is up to. ....... :cool:
If they're not tossing an empty 40 oz in your yard they're leaving a grocery cart they've stolen from the Hy-Vee.

If I see a white man walking down the sidewalk in front of my house.........no problem.......no worries.

But if I see a black man walking in front of my house.......I keep a close eye on him..........ya never know what he is up to. ....... :cool:
If they're not tossing an empty 40 oz in your yard they're leaving a grocery cart they've stolen from the Hy-Vee.
White people dont toss 40's They drink Bud. I see one coming I shoot them in the ass with my BB gun and make them get away from my home.

Police say white people wasting police time with 911 calls about black neighbors Daily Mail Online

• One officer was called to investigate two black people jump-starting a car
  • Another cop was dispatched to confront a black man fishing in a pond
  • Woman dialed 911 after seeing 'mean-looking Middle Easterner' on street
A black person fishing in a community pond, two black people jump-starting a car and ‘someone from the Middle East looking mean’ – these are all ‘suspicious’ scenes that have prompted members of the public to dial 911.

These calls were revealed by serving and former police officers who took to the internet to air their astonishment at white people panicking sometimes simply at the mere sight of someone with different racial lineage being nearby.

Dozens have joined an online discussion thread to share their experiences.

The first post, on Reddit’s ProtectAndServe forum, which was set up for the law enforcement community, was called ‘People, please stop making my job so difficult’ and written by a verified police officer called sf7.

He wrote: ‘So I'm working last week and get dispatched to a call of 'Suspicious Activity.' Ya'll wanna know what the suspicious activity was? Someone walking around in the dark with a flashlight and crow bar? Nope. Someone walking into a bank with a full face mask on? Nope.

‘It was two black males who were jump starting a car at 930 in the morning. That was it. Nothing else. Someone called it in. People. People. People. If you're going to be a racist, stereotypical jerk... keep it to yourself.’

Shortly after the post went up, police officer Amipow revealed that he got a call ‘about someone illegally fishing in a community pond’.

He continued: ‘Once I arrive, I see a middle aged black man fishing in the pond. He looks over when I pull up and immediately approaches me. He said, "Let me guess, my racist neighbors called again saying that I didn't live here."' :rofl:

A former 911 dispatcher called Nursehokiehi said that lots of people rang in to report a ‘suspicious person’ and when asked for clarification as to what was suspicious about the individual, ‘most would mumble, stumble or even whisper “umm, he’s/she’s black” or “Muslim-looking”’. :ack-1:

Nursehokiehi added: '[replying] "Ma'am, it's not illegal to be black (or Muslim, or Mexican, etc)... " usually worked.'

Other racist complaints aired on the thread include a lady who called the police because a black man was sitting in a truck opposite her house, a woman in a college town who reported a ‘middle easterner’ strolling along looking ‘mean’ - the officer failed to find this person among the 200 or so walking around - and an anonymous resident dialing 911 at the sight of a black woman walking to her mail box.

And a traffic officer with the handle TeenageExplorer wrote: ‘We frequently get calls about black men and women and kids, yes kids, walking. Like WWB [Walking While Black] was actually a crime and not a Twitter joke.'

Read more: Police say white people wasting police time with 911 calls about black neighbors Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebookok
This is such a troll thread.....
I have never heard of this kind of activity. Obviously this is not in the US.....
Your are a race baiting asshole./...

Go get killed

I have never seen nor heard a single report of this ever. Anywhere.....If it were true. the left wing media would be all over it like stink on shit....I think the posts are fake

Police say white people wasting police time with 911 calls about black neighbors Daily Mail Online

• One officer was called to investigate two black people jump-starting a car
  • Another cop was dispatched to confront a black man fishing in a pond
  • Woman dialed 911 after seeing 'mean-looking Middle Easterner' on street
A black person fishing in a community pond, two black people jump-starting a car and ‘someone from the Middle East looking mean’ – these are all ‘suspicious’ scenes that have prompted members of the public to dial 911.

These calls were revealed by serving and former police officers who took to the internet to air their astonishment at white people panicking sometimes simply at the mere sight of someone with different racial lineage being nearby.

Dozens have joined an online discussion thread to share their experiences.

The first post, on Reddit’s ProtectAndServe forum, which was set up for the law enforcement community, was called ‘People, please stop making my job so difficult’ and written by a verified police officer called sf7.

He wrote: ‘So I'm working last week and get dispatched to a call of 'Suspicious Activity.' Ya'll wanna know what the suspicious activity was? Someone walking around in the dark with a flashlight and crow bar? Nope. Someone walking into a bank with a full face mask on? Nope.

‘It was two black males who were jump starting a car at 930 in the morning. That was it. Nothing else. Someone called it in. People. People. People. If you're going to be a racist, stereotypical jerk... keep it to yourself.’

Shortly after the post went up, police officer Amipow revealed that he got a call ‘about someone illegally fishing in a community pond’.

He continued: ‘Once I arrive, I see a middle aged black man fishing in the pond. He looks over when I pull up and immediately approaches me. He said, "Let me guess, my racist neighbors called again saying that I didn't live here."' :rofl:

A former 911 dispatcher called Nursehokiehi said that lots of people rang in to report a ‘suspicious person’ and when asked for clarification as to what was suspicious about the individual, ‘most would mumble, stumble or even whisper “umm, he’s/she’s black” or “Muslim-looking”’. :ack-1:

Nursehokiehi added: '[replying] "Ma'am, it's not illegal to be black (or Muslim, or Mexican, etc)... " usually worked.'

Other racist complaints aired on the thread include a lady who called the police because a black man was sitting in a truck opposite her house, a woman in a college town who reported a ‘middle easterner’ strolling along looking ‘mean’ - the officer failed to find this person among the 200 or so walking around - and an anonymous resident dialing 911 at the sight of a black woman walking to her mail box.

And a traffic officer with the handle TeenageExplorer wrote: ‘We frequently get calls about black men and women and kids, yes kids, walking. Like WWB [Walking While Black] was actually a crime and not a Twitter joke.'

Read more: Police say white people wasting police time with 911 calls about black neighbors Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebookok

This is true. I remember calls all the time like that. Despite media and presidential frenzy....cops are about the LEAST racist people around. They know people of all races suck.
When you were on the job, did you deal with this kind of nonsense?....I have two friends that are retired LEO's and they have never brought this up....Ever...
Look, I know that for example people whop live in well to do towns and gated communities are for the most part left wing voters but when it comes to their neighborhoods, they can be as racist as the KKK....But for us, the great unwashed masses, this is unheard of....

Forum List

Back