Cops complain online about white people getting 'freaked out' by their black neighbors

If I see a white man walking down the sidewalk in front of my house.........no problem.......no worries.

But if I see a black man walking in front of my house.......I keep a close eye on him..........ya never know what he is up to. ....... :cool:
Not me. My neighbors across the street are black and my new next door neighbor is black. And believe me it's a lot less creepy than having an abandoned house next door.

I don't know how long they're going to stay because that house is basically a cistern that floods every time it rains hard.

This is what happens when such a large percentage of an ethnic grouping develops a reputation for being violent.
Excellent point. But I would replace develops with earns.

I'd replace it with "gets saddled with". And it doesn't take more than 30 seconds on this forum to see where it comes from.
I think statistics and reality refute your take.
Dont let your fear lead you to your cognitive dissonance.

Not me. My neighbors across the street are black and my new next door neighbor is black. And believe me it's a lot less creepy than having an abandoned house next door.
I don't know how long they're going to stay because that house is basically a cistern that floods every time it rains hard.
Time to either move or install iron bars over the doors and windows. ...... :cool:

This is what happens when such a large percentage of an ethnic grouping develops a reputation for being violent.

I'd replace it with "gets saddled with". And it doesn't take more than 30 seconds on this forum to see where it comes from.

No, that would be "hasty generalization" and "cum hoc" fallacies doing that.
As I said, it's all around us. Just read this forum.

Time to either move or install iron bars over the doors and windows. ...... :cool:
Lowers the property value. You must live in a depressed area.

No, that would be "hasty generalization" and "cum hoc" fallacies doing that.
As I said, it's all around us. Just read this forum.
But that reality is all around my locale. Has been for thirty years. Nothing hasty about that.

I think it has to do with all the crime and violence in the black community. They earned a really bad reputation because of it. They aren't considered trust worthy by pretty much everyone, including black people. They can fix their reputation though, but it will take a tremendous amount of work and they will need to have a clean record for a few decades before they earn the general publics trust.

I've already got rebar in the basement windows. And the upstairs windows are Lexan and about 6 feet above ground. A bunch of pro baseball players could throw rocks at them and swing bats at them in the middle of the night and they would bounce off and trigger an alarm.

In response I could get up, yawn, take a shower, get dressed, have breakfast, then go down to the basement and get a shotgun out of my gun safe. They still wouldn't be in the house yet.

Then go outside and say "Hey Nolan, if you don't stop throwing rocks at my windows I'm going to blast your fucking head off".

Last edited:

I think it has to do with all the crime and violence in the black community. They earned a really bad reputation because of it. They aren't considered trust worthy by pretty much everyone, including black people. They can fix their reputation though, but it will take a tremendous amount of work and they will need to have a clean record for a few decades before they earn the general publics trust.
Sounds exactly like what Blacks think of the white community.

Asslips, you wouldn't survive one day in the black ghetto, and you know it.

Too late. I made it to 18 years of age in a Black ghetto. Dont project your fear of Black people. Its kind of already obvious.

Too late. I made it to 18 years of age in a Black ghetto. Dont project your fear of Black people. Its kind of already obvious.

Dude you didn't make it out of shit.

I didnt say I grew up in shit like you did. I said I made it to 18 in a Black ghetto.

I didnt say I grew up in shit like you did. I said I made it to 18 in a Black ghetto.

You did nothing of the sort. You'Re a rich kid, private schools, suburban sheltered life. Both of us know it.

You did nothing of the sort. You'Re a rich kid, private schools, suburban sheltered life. Both of us know it.
Ok. Dont be intimidated.

Gordy.Berry.gif

What really is...
black-mob-51188_186x186.jpg

What some white people see.

No... what a white person sees the first guy... they see the first guy.

When a white person sees the second guy... they see the second guy.

The problem right now is, most of the people they see, are the second, and fewer of the first. Thus their perception is of the second, and few of the first.

Please reverse this reality, and our perception will change with it.

So Black men jump starting a car or fishing in a pond where they live just so happens to represent the second guy you see in the photos...curious.

No. The guy I see in the second photo is..... the guy in the second photo. Curious that this is curious to you.

If I see a white man walking down the sidewalk in front of my house.........no problem.......no worries.

But if I see a black man walking in front of my house.......I keep a close eye on him..........ya never know what he is up to. ....... :cool:

When I see blacks in my neighborhood...oh wait,there are no blacks in my neighborhood...ever.
Not even one's doing manual labor,the mexicans have taken all those jobs.

Forum List

Back