Cops complain online about white people getting 'freaked out' by their black neighbors

But here's the kicker.... he was white as a sheet. Whiter than me in fact. Pure white.

So why did the police bash his face into the ground, and taze/spray, and drag his butt away, and not mine?

Maybe you think that every study, poll and stat in the last 40 years is made up that shows blacks being charged with crimes that whites walk from and serve longer sentences for. The odds are against you tho.

And you must think that because some white people get beaten then its a wash. Again, stats, polls, studies spanning decades disagree with you.

I have looked at most of those studies, and they all fail to take into account a ton of things.

When you have two people who have done equal crimes, in equal ways, with equal past histories... there isn't that much difference in sentencing.

Pause! This statement is a complete and utter lie which shows you disagree with ALL the studies, polls and stats based on your imagination alone. Statistically it is impossible for everyone of them to be wrong and you have no idea what it says if you are going to flat out make it up.

Two people stealing from a quick mart, where one has a decade long criminal history, and the other it's his first offense... or where one passes a note saying "give me your money", verses the other who shoves a pistol in the clerks face... yeah the punishment will be different, based on what they did, or what their history is.

And it should be.

The problem with those studies, is they just look at two people who knocked off a quick-mart, and say "see the black guy got a tougher punishment"... do you know why? Of course not. They never look into why. And because they do not look into why, they just make broad assumptions that it was some 'racism' somewhere.

This paragraph above lies even further. So many white people when saying that decades of stats, polls and studies are wrong always seem to think that they compared Rayful Edmond to Justin Timberlake.

Except they cant ever ever ever quote one study, one poll or one stat that shows this happened. On its face it doesnt even pass the laugh test.

"They compared a hardened criminal to a first time offender" LMAO...Come on bro! I'd ask you to quote just one but its futile because I know it doesnt exist

Pause! This statement is a complete and utter lie which shows you disagree with ALL the studies, polls and stats based on your imagination alone.

Funny how that works both ways huh? I can just accuse you of lying about everything, and claim you base your position on imagination alone.

Right back at you buddy. :) Fun conversation when accusations are all you need. Please continue.

First you lie again because I didnt say I disagreed with any of the studies. You said you disagreed with all of them because they were all flawed but provided nothign to back it up. So no.

You can but I can prove mine by asking you one question. What are the odds of all the studies, polls and stats ALL compared two unlike situations?

Nearly all of them. Not one of reports I've read thus far, not even one, has even attempt to take into account comparable background. Most simply look at broad definitions of crime. "burglary". White guy burglary verse black guy burglary.

I have looked, actually actively searched for any such information or report, that specifically takes into account similar backgrounds, similar crime, on similar victims. (juries are more likely to hand down a tougher sentence on someone stealing from a little old lady, verses a rich guy in a suburb).

Thus far, I have found none. If you have one, then let me know. I'd like to read it.

Gordy.Berry.gif

What really is...
black-mob-51188_186x186.jpg

What some white people see.

No... what a white person sees the first guy... they see the first guy.

When a white person sees the second guy... they see the second guy.

The problem right now is, most of the people they see, are the second, and fewer of the first. Thus their perception is of the second, and few of the first.

Please reverse this reality, and our perception will change with it.

This is what happens when such a large percentage of an ethnic grouping develops a reputation for being violent.
This is what happens when some white people are too stupid to realize that over 80% of whites are killed by other whites...

90% of blacks are killed by other blacks.

A “white” homicide victim is twice as likely to be killed by a black than a black homicide victim is to be killed by a “white.”

The 2013 FBI Uniform Crime Report, a compilation of annual crime statistics, also shows similar data: 83 percent of white victims were killed by white offenders; 90 percent of black victims were killed by black offenders; 14 percent of white victims were killed by black offenders; and 7.6 percent of black victims were killed by white offenders.
So a vast majority of whites are killed by whites, however black boogeymen scare you...gotit!!!!

So it's true. Black men aren't as smart as white men. Thanks for the confirmation.
So it's true. You are stupid enough to believe that. Thanks for the confirmation.

Gordy.Berry.gif

What really is...
black-mob-51188_186x186.jpg

What some white people see.

No... what a white person sees the first guy... they see the first guy.

When a white person sees the second guy... they see the second guy.

The problem right now is, most of the people they see, are the second, and fewer of the first. Thus their perception is of the second, and few of the first.

Please reverse this reality, and our perception will change with it.

So Black men jump starting a car or fishing in a pond where they live just so happens to represent the second guy you see in the photos...curious.

This is what happens when such a large percentage of an ethnic grouping develops a reputation for being violent.
This is what happens when some white people are too stupid to realize that over 80% of whites are killed by other whites...

A “white” homicide victim is twice as likely to be killed by a black than a black homicide victim is to be killed by a “white.”

The 2013 FBI Uniform Crime Report, a compilation of annual crime statistics, also shows similar data: 83 percent of white victims were killed by white offenders; 90 percent of black victims were killed by black offenders; 14 percent of white victims were killed by black offenders; and 7.6 percent of black victims were killed by white offenders.
So a vast majority of whites are killed by whites, however black boogeymen scare you...gotit!!!!

So it's true. Black men aren't as smart as white men. Thanks for the confirmation.
I've met some Black people that are dumb. Next to you they look like modern day Imhoteps.

So it's true. You are stupid enough to believe that. Thanks for the confirmation.

I actually didn't believe it until you confirmed it.

I've met some Black people that are dumb. Next to you they look like modern day Imhoteps.

Says the man who doesn't know what a convict is.

You didn't believe you were that stupid until I confirmed it???...no problem, anytime.

I do know you are a convict. You even admitted as much. Now dont go lie like you convicts are prone to do.

Stupid people such as yourself typically need confirmation that they are indeed dumb.

You didn't believe you were that stupid until I confirmed it???...no problem, anytime.

Grow the fuck up.

Damn you people are the most dishonest and the dumbest people on the planet. The democrats are right about you, civil exams must be dumbed down, food stamps must be increased and a photo ID is just too complicated and too much of a burden for blacks.

• Another incident occurred in Manhattan one afternoon while I was sitting on a bench eating a hot dog. A white lady came and sat by me and asked me who I was voting for in the upcoming election. When I told her that I was voting for John McCain, her smile quickly turned into a frown. She then began to tell me how black people needed Democrats to help them and that Republicans did not care anything about them. She said that I was lucky that I had a good job (in a condescending voice), but others blacks are not so lucky. I told her that all anyone needed was jobs and education. That really made her angry! She then sarcastically said, “Well why don’t we just line them all up an exterminate them,” and she got up and walked away.

• I was standing in front of a Richard Nixon exhibit at The City Museum of New York when a young white man walked up and stood next to me. We started discussing President Nixon’s history and I could tell that he was shocked that I knew so much history. He started asking me about the upcoming election and for whom I was voting. I told him that I was a Republican and that I was voting for John McCain. He wanted to know why I (a black female) would not support candidate Obama. I told him that for one, I disagreed with his position on abortion. He told me to my face that abortion was a good thing because he used to be an inner city school teacher (he had since quit) and that we needed to abort as many of them as possible.

• I was exiting the subway carrying the book The Conservative Mind by Edmund Burke. A white man (a total stranger) standing beside me look down and saw the book in my hand and said, “What are you doing reading that book, you are supposed to have a Liberal mind, what happened to you?” (i.e., how did you escape the Democrat plantation?) The ONLY thing that saved that man was that I happened to be wearing my military uniform and I could not speak freely because my response to him would not have reflected favorable upon the U.S. military.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/05/what_white_democrats_really_think_about_black_americans.html#ixzz3cgk1KMSm
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

I do know you are a convict. You even admitted as much. Now dont go lie like you convicts are prone to do.

I'll try to educate your dumbass one more time.

con·vict
verb
verb: convict; 3rd person present: convicts; past tense: convicted; past participle: convicted; gerund or present participle: convicting
kənˈvikt/
  1. 1.
    declare (someone) to be guilty of a criminal offense by the verdict of a jury or the decision of a judge in a court of law.
    "her former boyfriend was convicted of assaulting her"
    synonyms: find guilty, sentence
    "he was convicted of sexual assault"
    antonyms: acquit
noun
noun: convict; plural noun: convicts
ˈkänˌvikt/
  1. 1.
    a person found guilty of a criminal offense and serving a sentence of imprisonment.
    synonyms: prisoner, inmate;More

Stupid people such as yourself typically need confirmation that they are indeed dumb.

You're still trolling huh?

A brother get his ass handed to him so another brother comes to try and rescue him... Too damn funny!!!!

I'll try to educate your dumbass one more time.

con·vict
verb
verb: convict; 3rd person present: convicts; past tense: convicted; past participle: convicted; gerund or present participle: convicting
kənˈvikt/
  1. 1.
    declare (someone) to be guilty of a criminal offense by the verdict of a jury or the decision of a judge in a court of law.
    "her former boyfriend was convicted of assaulting her"
    synonyms: find guilty, sentence
    "he was convicted of sexual assault"
    antonyms: acquit
noun
noun: convict; plural noun: convicts
ˈkänˌvikt/
  1. 1.
    a person found guilty of a criminal offense and serving a sentence of imprisonment.
    synonyms: prisoner, inmate;More
You fit that description to a tee.

Grow the fuck up.

Damn you people are the most dishonest and the dumbest people on the planet. The democrats are right about you, civil exams must be dumbed down, food stamps must be increased and a photo ID is just too complicated and too much of a burden for blacks.

• Another incident occurred in Manhattan one afternoon while I was sitting on a bench eating a hot dog. A white lady came and sat by me and asked me who I was voting for in the upcoming election. When I told her that I was voting for John McCain, her smile quickly turned into a frown. She then began to tell me how black people needed Democrats to help them and that Republicans did not care anything about them. She said that I was lucky that I had a good job (in a condescending voice), but others blacks are not so lucky. I told her that all anyone needed was jobs and education. That really made her angry! She then sarcastically said, “Well why don’t we just line them all up an exterminate them,” and she got up and walked away.

• I was standing in front of a Richard Nixon exhibit at The City Museum of New York when a young white man walked up and stood next to me. We started discussing President Nixon’s history and I could tell that he was shocked that I knew so much history. He started asking me about the upcoming election and for whom I was voting. I told him that I was a Republican and that I was voting for John McCain. He wanted to know why I (a black female) would not support candidate Obama. I told him that for one, I disagreed with his position on abortion. He told me to my face that abortion was a good thing because he used to be an inner city school teacher (he had since quit) and that we needed to abort as many of them as possible.

• I was exiting the subway carrying the book The Conservative Mind by Edmund Burke. A white man (a total stranger) standing beside me look down and saw the book in my hand and said, “What are you doing reading that book, you are supposed to have a Liberal mind, what happened to you?” (i.e., how did you escape the Democrat plantation?) The ONLY thing that saved that man was that I happened to be wearing my military uniform and I could not speak freely because my response to him would not have reflected favorable upon the U.S. military.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/05/what_white_democrats_really_think_about_black_americans.html#ixzz3cgk1KMSm
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
social-issues-ku_klux_klan-racist-white_male-support_group-racists-blon95_low.jpg

You're still trolling huh?
Youre still a dumb convict eh?

Forum List

Back