Cops complain online about white people getting 'freaked out' by their black neighbors

This is what happens when such a large percentage of an ethnic grouping develops a reputation for being violent.
Yes. White racists get scared and stupid.

When blacks are 8 times more likely than the rest of the population to commit a violent crime it's not stupid to be vigilant around the one's you don't know. Sorry.
Sorry but thats a lie. Whites commit more violent crime by a 2:1 ratio.

FBI Table 43
You admit your stupidity with that.
It's pretty basic algebra. Five times the population and the crime disparity is only 2 so that suggests the problem is significantly most acute among the smaller group.
The person who agreed with you is admitting the same stupidity.
The only thing I have ever admitted is that you are an idiot. Besides that I'm sure you flunked basic algebra.

You dont speak for most blacks
I live in a black locale.

I live near deer
Deer profile black people, too.

No they dont, I live near them so I can speak on what they all think
I don't live near black people. I live within a black locale.
Asswipeass is just a bigot in denial. I'm not sure what your problem is.
And deer run from all people including black people.

No they dont, I speak for them

I live in a black locale.

I live near deer

I get you.
What you are a suggesting is that black people are an entirely separate species.

I live near deer

I get you.
What you are a suggesting is that black people are an entirely separate species.
You dont get much except hair lice it seems.

This is what happens when such a large percentage of an ethnic grouping develops a reputation for being violent.

When blacks are 8 times more likely than the rest of the population to commit a violent crime it's not stupid to be vigilant around the one's you don't know. Sorry.

FBI Table 43
It's pretty basic algebra. Five times the population and the crime disparity is only 2 so that suggests the problem is significantly most acute among the smaller group.
The only thing I have ever admitted is that you are an idiot. Besides that I'm sure you flunked basic algebra.
I just explained the math to you and you still can't get it.
This is why we have race quotas.

FBI Table 43
Your math is a joke. The reason there are race quotas is because you had 400 years of white AA because you have inferior ability to make much of yourself.

I live near deer

I get you.

No, only that I am authorized to speak for all things that live near me, just like you

I get you.

No, only that I am authorized to speak for all things that live near me, just like you
No, I only speak for people.

I get you.

And simians.

FBI Table 43
Your math is a joke. The reason there are race quotas is because you had 400 years of white AA because you have inferior ability to make much of yourself.
You can't even do the math in your own post.

FBI Table 43
You can't even do the math in your own post.
You cant do math anywhere.

There was an episode of "What would you do?" Where they had 2 blacks spray painting an old car and 2 whites. The people reacted far worse to the blacks spray painting the car than the white kids.

I get you.

Rookie

There was an episode of "What would you do?" Where they had 2 blacks spray painting an old car and 2 whites. The people reacted far worse to the blacks spray painting the car than the white kids.

Well, thats because black people made them do it. Just like the reasoning Hitler used to kill the Jews.

He was quoted as saying "I only dislike them because they are shitty people"

You should learn how to think first. Its an acquired skill for some as you have proven.

Ok genius, if 100 whites commit 25 crimes and 13 blacks commit 24, to say that whites commit more crime is absurd. As a percentage, blacks commit FAR MORE crime than whites. Per capita, blacks are very violent compared to all other races.

You should learn how to think first. Its an acquired skill for some as you have proven.

Ok genius, if 100 whites commit 25 crimes and 13 blacks commit 24, to say that whites commit more crime is absurd. As a percentage, blacks commit FAR MORE crime than whites. Per capita, blacks are very violent compared to all other races.

The example I like to use is if a black guy is in a room with 4 people and kill all 4. Thats 100%

A white guy is in a room with 100 people and he kills 50.

You will step over 50 dead bodies and scream at the black guy "PERCENTAGES!!!! DUDE YOU KILL 100% OF THEM!!"

If a cow had nuts it would be a bull too wouldnt it?
Facts are that whites commit more crime in almost every category. Thats just the ones that are caught. Sorry you cant take it but you need to deal with it.

Forum List

Back