Cops intentionally hit by a car....by a guess what....

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

636094026849253440-payne.JPG

Just a lovely "man."

Isn't he?

atleast this one is little more obviously racist, the last guy who posted this story called him a "democrat" im assuming this is on stormfornt or breitbart or some other racist website thats why you guys keep posting it, right?

atleast this one is little more obviously racist, the last guy who posted this story called him a "democrat" im assuming this is on stormfornt or breitbart or some other racist website thats why you guys keep posting it, right?
Poor monkey was all mistreated and stuff.

Are you asserting that he is a Democrat?

It's in the headlines of the news, jackass. Yeah, I'm sure he a Republican TEA party member.
So he's a democrat because he's black?

so where did you get this neo nazi propaganda stormfront or breitbart?

It's in the headlines of the news, jackass. Yeah, I'm sure he a Republican TEA party member.
You made the assertion... and thinking about your suggestion, yes, he fits the description. Hatred against law and order, hatred against cops are promoted by the Democrat Party. He must be a follower, no?

Last edited:
How did neo-nazis got into the picture? Are you saying that the dude is a neo-nazi hunting down cops? Can you back that up with hard evidence?

That's how you processed the events?

You can't think.

You can't think.
what does that even mean?

How did neo-nazis got into the picture? Are you saying that the dude is a neo-nazi hunting down cops? Can you back that up with hard evidence?
if he was a neo nazi you would be here defending him

You can't think.
You seem to be thrown off by a post what you weren't prepared for. Your handlers won't be happy with you...

if he was a neo nazi you would be here defending him
Don't deflect... I asked for evidence to your post that he guy was a neo-nazi. Provide it or admit that you pulled it out of your ass....

You can't think.
You seem to be thrown off by a post what you weren't prepared for. Your handlers won't be happy with you...
handlers?

You can't think.
handlers?
Yep, the ones that change your diapers.

You can't think.
handlers?
Dude, you keep deflecting. Give me a link to your assertion that the guy was a neo-nazi. If you cannot provide it then just sit down and shut up...

You can't think.
handlers?
Yep, the ones that change your diapers.
dont you have a cross burning to get too?

Forum List

Back