Cops intentionally hit by a car....by a guess what....

I have Black children and you just made another wrong, racist and stupid statement.
You are now telling me that my children blame ALL their problems on white people...lol.
Dude get a grip.
No I said nothing about your children. I spoke in general, and then I made it clear that I know not all black people are like that. If you're children don't think that way, cool.

I think you need to chill out, this is an internet message board...people are going to make general statements....it's not always to insult you or your children.
You did say ALL Black children...however I will concede they you may not have made a blanket statement about every Black Child...
Not all black children, but certainly those with racist parents such as yourself.
Hate is also a natural thing. You have to learn to reserve it for those who deserve it the most. Like how I said in the other thread yesterday that I hate homos because they hate God according to the bible. I hate anyone who hates God.
The homos I know go to church and don't hate God. Perhaps your broad brush stereotypes won't survive an encounter with real life gay people if you actually got to know a few.
We aren't going to have this debate again. I know and have known real life faggots. My uncle is a bi-faggot who I disowned years ago and I had a faggot cousin who died of AIDS in the late '90's. It doesn't matter if they go to church, if they are practicing homos, they are not saved for sure and they do in fact hate God. You're calling God's word a lie in order to be politically correct about homos, my friend. And that's all there is to that.

Last edited:
Explain why it's stupid at least.
believing your race and culture is better than everyone else's, that just comes natural and doesn't hurt anyone in and of itself.

That statement has been the basis for every genocide and war put upon every indigenous population on every continent in the name of colonialism and manifest destiny...
How so? I simply acknowledged that people tend to prefer people of their own kind and believe their group is the best group. Same applies to any other kind of grouping, not just the races.

People who like country think country music is the best and people who like rap think rap is the best, etc... This applies even more to racial groups though.

There are always outliers, but exceptions do not disprove the rule....it just proves there are outliers.
Okay...tell me what is the basis of racism or prejudice???
Fear of the unknown most of the time, I would say. Sometimes actual bad experiences with people unlike yourself....or maybe one's parents raised them to be virulently and hatefully racist. I admit my racism, but I'm not in favor of genociding people of different races than my own. And I wasn't raised that way, I am the product of an interracial marriage myself. My racism was innate. I prefer either Hispanic or European culture, I am most comfortable with people I am similar to. I think it is superior to african american urban culture, and I can't help that. Its part of me. So by definition I am a racist and prejudiced, but like I said....that innate racism does not cause me to want to go and hurt or oppress black folks. I'd prefer to just do my thing with my people, you do your thing with yours. If we work together, I will treat you fairly and not go out of my way to be a dick to you....but at the end of the day... I go home to what makes me comfortable and I find enjoyable....and I believe black folks should be able to do the same. If someone wants to hang out with different races that's also fine.
I don't agree with everything you have to say but at least it's honest, which is something rare on this board...
However part of my reality is the following; I started a thread where by all accounts, a young Black football player and excellent academic student chose to take a knee during the National Anthem.
This young kid was called a Ni66er and threatened with lynching by whites...now these whites did not voice displeasure due to his actions they immediately sought to denigrate him racially.
That's the reality for many Black people in this country...you can be a model citizen, however some white people will always see your skin first and make that the basis for any personal attack.
Not a single poster on this board said that the actions displayed toward this young man were wrong.
It was rude and uncalled for. Agreed.

No I said nothing about your children. I spoke in general, and then I made it clear that I know not all black people are like that. If you're children don't think that way, cool.

I think you need to chill out, this is an internet message board...people are going to make general statements....it's not always to insult you or your children.
You did say ALL Black children...however I will concede they you may not have made a blanket statement about every Black Child...
Not all black children, but certainly those with racist parents such as yourself.
Hate is also a natural thing. You have to learn to reserve it for those who deserve it the most. Like how I said in the other thread yesterday that I hate homos because they hate God according to the bible. I hate anyone who hates God.
The homos I know go to church and don't hate God. Perhaps your broad brush stereotypes won't survive an encounter with real life gay people if you actually got to know a few.
We aren't going to have this debate again. I know and have known real life faggots. My uncle is a bi-faggot who I disowned years ago and I had a gay cousin who died of AIDS in the late '90's. It doesn't matter if they go to church, if they are practicing homos, they are not saved for sure and they do in fact hate God. You're calling God's word a lie in order to be politically correct about homos, my friend. And that's all there is to that.
You can't possibly have known gay people in a close way and maintain your bigoted, ignorant views on them.

atleast this one is little more obviously racist, the last guy who posted this story called him a "democrat" im assuming this is on stormfornt or breitbart or some other racist website thats why you guys keep posting it, right?
It's in the headlines of the news, jackass. Yeah, I'm sure he a Republican TEA party member.
So he's a democrat because he's black?

According to the media, it is a 99 to 1 chance that he is.
WTF? What "media" says that? Link...?

100%-1%=99%

"The Republican presidential nominee is missing a golden opportunity to make inroads to black communities. Worse yet for the New York real estate mogul, he is driving black voters to Democratic nominee Hillary Clintonin one survey he attracted just 1 percent of blacks — by appearing racially insensitive or even intolerant, warned Republican campaign veterans.?

Hillary Clinton dominates Donald Trump 99 percent to 1 percent among blacks, poll finds

We aren't going to have this debate again. I know and have known real life faggots. My uncle is a bi-faggot who I disowned years ago and I had a gay cousin who died of AIDS in the late '90's. It doesn't matter if they go to church, if they are practicing homos, they are not saved for sure and they do in fact hate God. You're calling God's word a lie in order to be politically correct about homos, my friend. And that's all there is to that.
You can't possibly have known gay people in a close way and maintain your bigoted, ignorant views on them.
If I'm a bigot, God's a bigot. I wouldn't know any homos if I didn't have to. Unfortunately I have/had two homo relatives not because I wanted to, because they were related. I also grew up in Seattle, one of the most fag-filled cities in the US.

atleast this one is little more obviously racist, the last guy who posted this story called him a "democrat" im assuming this is on stormfornt or breitbart or some other racist website thats why you guys keep posting it, right?
It's in the headlines of the news, jackass. Yeah, I'm sure he a Republican TEA party member.

100%-1%=99%

"The Republican presidential nominee is missing a golden opportunity to make inroads to black communities. Worse yet for the New York real estate mogul, he is driving black voters to Democratic nominee Hillary Clintonin one survey he attracted just 1 percent of blacks — by appearing racially insensitive or even intolerant, warned Republican campaign veterans.?

Hillary Clinton dominates Donald Trump 99 percent to 1 percent among blacks, poll finds
Thanks for confirming you're retarded. That doesn't say 99% of blacks are Democrat. That says 99% of blacks oppose Crazy Donald.

And that only makes them smart.

Roughly 50% of all blacks aged 18 and over voted for Obama and he received a record number of votes from blacks. Only an idiot would assume a person is a Democrat because they're black.

yea pretty much, they all vote that way you dumbass

100%-1%=99%

Thanks for confirming you're retarded. That doesn't say 99% of blacks are Democrat. That says 99% of blacks oppose Crazy Donald.

Roughly 50% of all blacks aged 18 and over voted for Obama and he received a record number of votes from blacks. Only an idiot would assume a person is a Democrat because they're black.

LOL, who the fuck else do they vote for? new black panthers?

100%-1%=99%

Election Polls -- Presidential Vote by Groups
Your done.

100%-1%=99%

#BlackLivesMatter Cuts to the Heart of the Democratic Convention
Your double done.

Pretty much all blacks vote Democrat???

Once again, you prove yourself to be a complete fucking idiot.

At the time of the 2012 election, there were about 28,736,000 blacks in America

About 15,260,810 of them voted for Obama.

That comes to about 53% of all adult blacks voted for Obama. And some of them were more than likely registered Republicans.

53% ... you know, what you moronically call "pretty much all."

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

100%-1%=99%

#BlackLivesMatter Cuts to the Heart of the Democratic Convention
Your double done.
You think because a few black women were on that stage, that 99% of blacks are Democrat?

Is there a rightard in this joint with a functioning brain?

100%-1%=99%

Here is the headline to that link, and Hillary Clinton is a Democrat. You are the retard that can't even read.

99 percent of black voters back Hillary Clinton over ‘racially intolerant’ Donald Trump

100%-1%=99%

Here is the headline to that link, and Hillary Clinton is a Democrat. You are the retard that can't even read.

99 percent of black voters back Hillary Clinton over ‘racially intolerant’ Donald Trump
That doesn't make them Democrat. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

You do realize that Republicans sometimes vote Democrat depending on the candidates, right?

You do realize that Independents often vote Democrat depending on the candidates, right?

That doesn't make them Democrat.

giphy.gif

100%-1%=99%

You do realize that Republicans sometimes vote Democrat depending on the candidates, right?

You do realize that Independents often vote Democrat depending on the candidates, right?

giphy.gif
I realize that if 99% of Blacks back a Democrat, that makes them a Democrat.

100%-1%=99%

giphy.gif
I realize that if 99% of Blacks back a Democrat, that makes them a Democrat.
Yes, because you really are that stupid.

That comes to about 53% of all adult blacks voted for Obama. And some of them were more than likely registered Republicans.

oh for fucks sake you absolute dumbshit, not all adult black adults vote or are even eligible to vote, but among those who did 93% went Obama. quit posting until you get a larger brain

African Americans by the Numbers - TALK REAL SOLUTIONS
17.8 million
The number of blacks who voted in the 2012 presidential election. In comparison to the 2008 election, about 1.7 million additional black voters reported going to the polls in 2012.

How Groups Voted in 2012 - Roper Center

oh for fucks sake you absolute dumbshit, not all adult black adults vote or are even eligible to vote, but among those who did 93% went Obama. quit posting until you get a larger brain

African Americans by the Numbers - TALK REAL SOLUTIONS
17.8 million
The number of blacks who voted in the 2012 presidential election. In comparison to the 2008 election, about 1.7 million additional black voters reported going to the polls in 2012.

How Groups Voted in 2012 - Roper Center
In response to the question, "he's a democrat because he's black,"
you answered, and I quote, "yea pretty much, they all vote that way you dumbass."

No, they don't "pretty much all" vote Democrat.

As I showed you, at most, 53% do. And even that was in an election where a black person was the candidate, receiving the most votes by blacks ever.

I don't care how rightarded you are, 53% is not "pretty much all."

atleast this one is little more obviously racist

Racist, who? Are you the racist? Next you're going to tell me the car took over and he had nothing to do with it, this shit is going to get ugly if something isn't done and more innocent people are going to get hurt or killed, are you ready to put your life on the line for this? Obviously you're just anther keyboard commando, let's put you in a police uniform and parade your ass around for a couple of weeks...

You're as big of a coward punk as this moron...

im assuming this is on stormfornt or breitbart or some other racist website

I know it's hard for you but this is from the local news station and what difference would it make who posted it, it's wrong...

Forum List

Back