Cops intentionally hit by a car....by a guess what....

So what? If the vast majority of blacks who vote are Democrats and have been for awhile now....it is not crazy to assume a black adult of voting age votes Democrat if they vote at all.
Too fucking stupid. The argument isn't do most blacks who vote, vote Democrat. The argument being laid down is do nearly all blacks vote Democrat (which includes those who don't vote).

That's where you went off the rails.

Any random black adult out of the blue -- is he Democrat or not? In the last election, that one black out of a population of almost 29 million, there was a 57% chance he/she even voted. There was only a 53% chance he/she voted for Obama.

That in no way means that random black adult is almost certainly a Democrat.
No...you think it's crazy for someone to assume a black adult is supportive of the Democrats...plain and simple. And it isn't. You need to stop posting and think about what you are saying. The numbers don't help you either way.
With roughly half of the adult black population voting for a black Democrat presidential candidate, the numbers are absolutely in favor of attributing the assumption that a black person is Democrat because they're black, to crazy-assed assumptions.
Half? Try 90%.
You morons are like moths attracted to light. Always another coming along to join their fellow imbeciles.

Ok, Idiot ... in the last presidential election, where more blacks than ever voted for a Democrat candidate, there were about 28,736,000 black adults in America. Roughly 15,260,810 of them voted for the Democrat.

Now here's the challenging part for ya .... what percentage is 15.3 million of 28.7 million...?

I'll even make it easy for you, since you sound like a conservative, and make it multiple choice....

Is the answer a) 53% or b) 90% ?

holy fuck, not all black adults voted, how hard is that?

Too fucking stupid. The argument isn't do most blacks who vote, vote Democrat. The argument being laid down is do nearly all blacks vote Democrat (which includes those who don't vote).

Any random black adult out of the blue -- is he Democrat or not? In the last election, that one black out of a population of almost 29 million, there was a 57% chance he/she even voted. There was only a 53% chance he/she voted for Obama.

No...you think it's crazy for someone to assume a black adult is supportive of the Democrats...plain and simple. And it isn't. You need to stop posting and think about what you are saying. The numbers don't help you either way.
With roughly half of the adult black population voting for a black Democrat presidential candidate, the numbers are absolutely in favor of attributing the assumption that a black person is Democrat because they're black, to crazy-assed assumptions.
Half? Try 90%.
You morons are like moths attracted to light. Always another coming along to join their fellow imbeciles.

Ok, Idiot ... in the last presidential election, where more blacks than ever voted for a Democrat candidate, there were about 28,736,000 black adults in America. Roughly 15,260,810 of them voted for the Democrat.

Now here's the challenging part for ya .... what percentage is 15.3 million of 28.7 million...?

I'll even make it easy for you, since you sound like a conservative, and make it multiple choice....

So? The absolutely vast majority of the ones who do vote for Democrats. So it isn't a big deal to assume they vote Democrat. I'd like to know how many black folks have been denied the vote because of our stupid drug laws deeming them felons.

Half? Try 90%.

So? The absolutely vast majority of the ones who do vote for Democrats. So it isn't a big deal to assume they vote Democrat. I'd like to know how many black folks have been denied the vote because of our stupid drug laws deeming them felons.

Is this loser (faun) actually trying to say young black thugs would vote republican? I don't get this one

Half? Try 90%.

Is this loser (faun) actually trying to say young black thugs would vote republican? I don't get this one
No. He already said he wasn't saying that. He just won't admit it's not a big deal that someone would assume a black adult is more prone to left wing politics. Its right in front of his face, every single day.,....he can't see it.

Half? Try 90%.

No. He already said he wasn't saying that. He just won't admit it's not a big deal that someone would assume a black adult is more prone to left wing politics. Its right in front of his face, every single day.,....he can't see it.

how could anybody make a case otherwise?

how could anybody make a case otherwise?
I don't know.

Half? Try 90%.

It's not about who voted, ya flamin' idiot. :cuckoo: it's about blacks.

Is the fucker who ran those cops down a voter? You don't know because this is about blacks, not black voters. You don't care how stupid you look, do you?

Half? Try 90%.

You realize more blacks identify themselves as conservative than they do Liberal, right?

p9-glnyhtu2xxm8qyunxiq.gif

It's bad enough you assume blacks are Democrats, don't make the mistake of also assuming most blacks are Liberals.

Last edited:
atleast this one is little more obviously racist, the last guy who posted this story called him a "democrat" im assuming this is on stormfornt or breitbart or some other racist website thats why you guys keep posting it, right?
What is your defect? You don't find this video even slightly disturbing, but rather accuse anyone who does as being racist?

Funny how Republicans on this board love to post pictures and stories of a single black person at a Trump rally as proof that he has Black support but now...
When did the Republicans do that? The opposite is true, leftists pretend Trump has no minorities supporting him. Or women for that matter. Lying is what they do.

That's how you processed the events?

You can't think.
what does that even mean?
You seem to be thrown off by a post what you weren't prepared for. Your handlers won't be happy with you...
handlers?
Yep, the ones that change your diapers.
dont you have a cross burning to get too?
Do you know why this post is so funny????? It is funny because it was DEMOCRATS that were burning those crosses LOL Go learn some history child.

Forum List

Back