Cops intentionally hit by a car....by a guess what....

According to the media, it is a 99 to 1 chance that he is.
WTF? What "media" says that? Link...?

100%-1%=99%

"The Republican presidential nominee is missing a golden opportunity to make inroads to black communities. Worse yet for the New York real estate mogul, he is driving black voters to Democratic nominee Hillary Clintonin one survey he attracted just 1 percent of blacks — by appearing racially insensitive or even intolerant, warned Republican campaign veterans.?

Hillary Clinton dominates Donald Trump 99 percent to 1 percent among blacks, poll finds
Thanks for confirming you're retarded. That doesn't say 99% of blacks are Democrat. That says 99% of blacks oppose Crazy Donald.

And that only makes them smart.

Roughly 50% of all blacks aged 18 and over voted for Obama and he received a record number of votes from blacks. Only an idiot would assume a person is a Democrat because they're black.
#BlackLivesMatter Cuts to the Heart of the Democratic Convention
Your double done.
You think because a few black women were on that stage, that 99% of blacks are Democrat?

Is there a rightard in this joint with a functioning brain?
Blacks have voted 90+% Democratic for awhile now, according to past exit polling. So it is isn't crazy to assume a black person is a Democrat voter. Off the top of my head, I believe in 2012 that it was 94% of the blacks leaving the polls said they voted for Obama, with 6% for Romney or another candidate. I might be off on the %, but not by much.

WTF? What "media" says that? Link...?

100%-1%=99%

"The Republican presidential nominee is missing a golden opportunity to make inroads to black communities. Worse yet for the New York real estate mogul, he is driving black voters to Democratic nominee Hillary Clintonin one survey he attracted just 1 percent of blacks — by appearing racially insensitive or even intolerant, warned Republican campaign veterans.?

Hillary Clinton dominates Donald Trump 99 percent to 1 percent among blacks, poll finds
Thanks for confirming you're retarded. That doesn't say 99% of blacks are Democrat. That says 99% of blacks oppose Crazy Donald.

Roughly 50% of all blacks aged 18 and over voted for Obama and he received a record number of votes from blacks. Only an idiot would assume a person is a Democrat because they're black.
Your double done.
You think because a few black women were on that stage, that 99% of blacks are Democrat?

Blacks have voted 90+% Democratic for awhile now, according to past exit polling. So it is isn't crazy to assume a black person is a Democrat voter. Off the top of my head, I believe in 2012 that it was 94% of the blacks leaving the polls said they voted for Obama, with 6% for Romney or another candidate. I might be off on the %, but not by much.
Of course it's crazy to assume that. You're talking about the high percentage of voting blacks vote Democrat. That's a different argument.

That's not the same as assuming a black is a Democrat since.only about 57% of all blacks 18 and over even vote; and the an election with a black candidate, 53% of all blacks 18 and over voted Democrat.

So yes, assuming a black person is a Democrat when only about half of them actually vote Democrat is absolutely crazy. Even worse, that also assumes Black Republicans are Democrats because they voted for Obama. :cuckoo:

100%-1%=99%

Your double done.

Of course it's crazy to assume that. You're talking about the high percentage of voting blacks vote Democrat. That's a different argument.

That's not the same as assuming a black is a Democrat since.only about 57% of all blacks 18 and over even vote; and the an election with a black candidate, 53% of all blacks 18 and over voted Democrat.

So yes, assuming a black person is a Democrat when only about half of them actually vote Democrat is absolutely crazy. Even worse, that also assumes Black Republicans are Democrats because they voted for Obama. :cuckoo:
So what? If the vast majority of blacks who vote are Democrats and have been for awhile now....it is not crazy to assume a black adult of voting age votes Democrat if they vote at all.

And this POS black guy who hit some of my city's finest with his car definitely has leftist, BLM sympathy. There is no way he is a Republican... That is for sure.

Your double done.

So what? If the vast majority of blacks who vote are Democrats and have been for awhile now....it is not crazy to assume a black adult of voting age votes Democrat if they vote at all.
Too fucking stupid. The argument isn't do most blacks who vote, vote Democrat. The argument being laid down is do nearly all blacks vote Democrat (which includes those who don't vote).

That's where you went off the rails.

Any random black adult out of the blue -- is he Democrat or not? In the last election, that one black out of a population of almost 29 million, there was a 57% chance he/she even voted. There was only a 53% chance he/she voted for Obama.

That in no way means that random black adult is almost certainly a Democrat.

Most white people don't vote either, yet you left wing morons believe every white man is a racist republican unless they're a democrat. Just shut up.
Yet more ignorant generalizations. Let me know if and when you're capable of formulating a cogent argument.

Funny how Republicans on this board love to post pictures and stories of a single black person at a Trump rally as proof that he has Black support but now...

And this POS black guy who hit some of my city's finest with his car definitely has leftist, BLM sympathy. There is no way he is a Republican... That is for sure.
No one is saying that POS black is a Republican.

Are you even capable of fathoming not every black person is either a Democrat or a Republican?

Too fucking stupid. The argument isn't do most blacks who vote, vote Democrat. The argument being laid down is do nearly all blacks vote Democrat (which includes those who don't vote).

Any random black adult out of the blue -- is he Democrat or not? In the last election, that one black out of a population of almost 29 million, there was a 57% chance he/she even voted. There was only a 53% chance he/she voted for Obama.

No...you think it's crazy for someone to assume a black adult is supportive of the Democrats...plain and simple. And it isn't. You need to stop posting and think about what you are saying. The numbers don't help you either way.

No...you think it's crazy for someone to assume a black adult is supportive of the Democrats...plain and simple. And it isn't. You need to stop posting and think about what you are saying. The numbers don't help you either way.
With roughly half of the adult black population voting for a black Democrat presidential candidate, the numbers are absolutely in favor of attributing the assumption that a black person is Democrat because they're black, to crazy-assed assumptions.

With roughly half of the adult black population voting for a black Democrat presidential candidate, the numbers are absolutely in favor of attributing the assumption that a black person is Democrat because they're black, to crazy-assed assumptions.
I'll be fair....I haven't seen you post a link showing only 50% of black adults vote. Please post the source you get that from and we can go from there. I do not think that is a CRAZY claim.... But you haven't proven it.

I'll be fair....I haven't seen you post a link showing only 50% of black adults vote. Please post the source you get that from and we can go from there. I do not think that is a CRAZY claim.... But you haven't proven it.
Post #211.

Post #211.
I don't have #'d pthread posts on here. Can you give me the page #?

Post #211.
I don't have #'d pthread posts on here. Can you give me the page #?
:rolleyes:

Are you really this defective you can't find a post I made just 2 pages ago? <smh>

page #22 for me. Your results may vary.

Half? Try 90%.

Half? Try 90%.
Oh you did it now. :eusa_doh:

Half? Try 90%.
You morons are like moths attracted to light. Always another coming along to join their fellow imbeciles.

Ok, Idiot ... in the last presidential election, where more blacks than ever voted for a Democrat candidate, there were about 28,736,000 black adults in America. Roughly 15,260,810 of them voted for the Democrat.

Now here's the challenging part for ya .... what percentage is 15.3 million of 28.7 million...?

I'll even make it easy for you, since you sound like a conservative, and make it multiple choice....

Is the answer a) 53% or b) 90% ?

Half? Try 90%.
You morons are like moths attracted to light. Always another coming along to join their fellow imbeciles.

Ok, Idiot ... in the last presidential election, where more blacks than ever voted for a Democrat candidate, there were about 28,736,000 black adults in America. Roughly 15,260,810 of them voted for the Democrat.

Now here's the challenging part for ya .... what percentage is 15.3 million of 28.7 million...?

I'll even make it easy for you, since you sound like a conservative, and make it multiple choice....

Hahaha....I'm not even going to say what I was going to say in response to this. If you don't see the problem with how you're coming to your current conclusion. I can't help you.

Half? Try 90%.

Hahaha....I'm not even going to say what I was going to say in response to this. If you don't see the problem with how you're coming to your current conclusion. I can't help you.
You couldn't find a post I made just 2 pages ago -- you think I believe you're capable of understanding how 15.3 million blacks voting Democrat out of a total population of 28.7 million black adults is the only way to measure what percentage of blacks vote Democrat?

Forum List

Back