Cops just won't learn in Baltimore.

So what's the difference between an "arrest" and a kidnapping, extortion, and robbery? A warrant isn't required, obviously, and cops are being paid off the clock even if they forgot to punch in at the time clock at the police station that morning. A badge number suffices for I.D. in court, put on a police uniform and a gun belt, sling a pair of handcuffs could be anyone arresting anyone else, in theory. What the fuck does the judge care anyways? Lock 'em up just like all the other defendants guilty as charged maximum statutory sentence.

The cops forgot the first rule in dealing with unscrupulous contractors; "Dead bodies tell no tales."

Despite the long list of cops getting arrested in Baltimore they just don't seem to be getting the message.

How many on that "long list" were found not guilty?

As I remember, none.

Despite the long list of cops getting arrested in Baltimore they just don't seem to be getting the message.

As I remember, none.

And the Freddie Gray 6?

As I remember, none.

And the Freddie Gray 6?

Freddie Grey was the start of the corrupt Baltimore system getting investigated.

As I remember, none.

And the Freddie Gray 6?

Freddie Grey was the start of the corrupt Baltimore system getting investigated.

And what happened to them?

Police chief democrat!? Why does this surprise you?

I find it sad that people only see this in terms of politics. It doesn't matter the political affiliation. Our corrupt justice system must be reformed and that will take down a lot of people of both parties.

As I remember, none.

And the Freddie Gray 6?

Do you have a point to make?

I find it sad that people only see this in terms of politics. It doesn't matter the political affiliation. Our corrupt justice system must be reformed and that will take down a lot of people of both parties.
Democrats are worse than Stallins communist army, you guys are the worst fucking party in the history of this world you guys are tearing down the greatest country that ever lived your cities are worse than Third World countries right now .. There’s absolutely no comparison

As I remember, none.

And the Freddie Gray 6?

Were the Freddie Gray 6 part of your "long list"?

I don't know how cops are expected to do their jobs nowadays. If I were a cop I would have quit by now.

Democrats are worse than Stallins communist army, you guys are the worst fucking party in the history of this world you guys are tearing down the greatest country that ever lived your cities are worse than Third World countries right now .. There’s absolutely no comparison

I'm not a Democrat. Your record of getting things right today is pretty sad.

As I remember, none.

And the Freddie Gray 6?

Were the Freddie Gray 6 part of your "long list"?

Most likely..

You protect them

You protect them

Getting nothing to stick you lash out. Typical.

Forum List

Back