🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cops Killed Per Year By President

TweetPrint.JPG

so you were saying, Donald?
If you cleaned the libshit out of your ears you would have heard what he said. He said there has been a big suge in cop murders this year. The year isn't over yet in this reality so your hit piece is worthless. As usual.

No, Racist. Trump is exploiting these recent tragedies for his own purpose and perpetuating the false reality that crime is up.

Really? Because it has been the Barrypuppet that has been exploiting these fake mass shootings perpetuated by the DHS like Aurora, Sandy Hook Hoax, Charleston, the Virginia TV reporter fake shooting, Oregon, San Bernadino , Orlando and I am sure that they are not done. The alleged bodies are not even cold or pulled out of the alleged sites of the shooting before the Barrypuppet does a press conference to stress gun control. These false flag events are perfectly legal since the Smith-Mundt Act has been repealed....propaganda is now legal just like the communists of China, Cuba, North Korea do now and in the best tradition of the Pravda that was mainstream media and policy pusher of the USSR...all of these fake shootings are being done to make stupid fucks like you clamor for more "gubermint" control. Ever heard of the Hegelian Dialectic? YUou might want to brush up on it........might make you seem less stupid. It's just a suggestion. (snicker)

Sandy Hook Hoax? I'm from CT. It was no hoax. Thinking like that can only come from insanity

Sandy Hook was a hoax......no "if's ands or buts" about it. You could drive a fucking brigade of tanks through the official story. Want to debate me on this? Bring it. I have spent hundreds and hundreds of hours researching this and finding redacted documents...mind numbing research. The gig is up about this load of bullshit. You think you can refute what I have found? I am more than willing to debate or discuss it.

LOL. No thanx. You are nutz. Plain & simple. 20 children are dead, & 6 of their teachers are too. That is reality, not whatever insane conspiracy theories you have.

Plain and simple, no one died, Sandy Hook School had been shut down since 2008 and was being used to store old school furniture. There was a drill going on at the same time that Sandy Hoax was taking place at the Rose of St.Lima school which was part of the live footage that was shown and made to appear as if it was "live footage" at Sandy Hook on CNN. You can't win this debate nor can you defend the fact that the powers that be concerning this staged event cannot produce the documents under the FOIA.......simple requests....like which company provided the porta-potties? Can we see the receipts? Which company provided the electronic sign telling people that they must sign in? Why can't we see a receipt? Which company was assigned to do the bio-hazard clean up??? Can we see a receipt?? If this REALLY happened? These documents would be EASY to produce.....so what's the deal?

Adam Lanza was a real life monster & you are insane :cuckoo: & probably an Alex Jones disciple. I hope you do not own a bushmaster. I don't normally interact with conspiracy theorists, but I couldn't help myself to supply you with enough to probably make your head explode, & that will be the end of that. Happy reading :popcorn:

Sandy Hook Exposed?

FBI Admits Sandy Hook Hoax?

Last edited:
It means Reagan started the downward trend and Obama's going to reverse it with his support of thugs.

68 so far this year.

The guy with the most gets the most credit.
For a Republican, that makes perfect sense.

TweetPrint.JPG

Partisan hacks being partisan hacks, who'd a thunk. Try using the same numbers and same time frame used in the speech, then prove it wrong. WAPO can't do that because he was using their numbers. I don't like dump one bit, I like regressive liars even less.

As usual -- the fighting between USMB gangs begins without ANY attention on what a Twitter "fact" actually means. OR if it real. OR if there aren't MORE important facts like..

Line of Duty Deaths: 68
9/11 related illness: 1
Aircraft accident: 1
Animal related: 1
Assault: 2
Automobile accident: 9
Drowned: 1
Gunfire: 31
Gunfire (Accidental): 1
Heart attack: 4
Motorcycle accident: 3
Struck by vehicle: 2
Vehicle pursuit: 3
Vehicular assault: 9

By Month
January: 5
February: 10
March: 16
April: 2
May: 7
June: 10
July: 18

SOOOO.. What do you conclude? Wanna count deaths from Animals? Heart Attacks? How come if Obama's "score" is 62 -- That there have been 68 already this year and it's only fucking July?

And that was just the FIRST link I pulled up to try and understand this Twit nonsense. Wanna bet the numbers are fudged in some half lying way? Jillian HATES liars. Would she get appalled if won the bet?

TweetPrint.JPG

It excludes 2016, and this only shows the downward trend continuing to 2015. It only means that up to now, nothing has been done to reverse it.
2016 is on pace for about 140 police deaths. Less than the Bush, Clinton and Reagan averages. Take away accidental death, illness, and other non-duty related deaths and the number will probably be about the 62 in the OP.

TweetPrint.JPG

Partisan hacks being partisan hacks, who'd a thunk. Try using the same numbers and same time frame used in the speech, then prove it wrong. WAPO can't do that because he was using their numbers. I don't like dump one bit, I like regressive liars even less.

As usual -- the fighting between USMB gangs begins without ANY attention on what a Twitter "fact" actually means. OR if it real. OR if there aren't MORE important facts like..

By Month

SOOOO.. What do you conclude? Wanna count deaths from Animals? Heart Attacks? How come if Obama's "score" is 62 -- That there have been 68 already this year and it's only fucking July?

And that was just the FIRST link I pulled up to try and understand this Twit nonsense. Wanna bet the numbers are fudged in some half lying way? Jillian HATES liars. Would she get appalled if won the bet?
Because it includes accidents, illnesses, etc. If you look at the totals including deaths by everything, the ratios stay the same.

TweetPrint.JPG

It excludes 2016, and this only shows the downward trend continuing to 2015. It only means that up to now, nothing has been done to reverse it.
2016 is on pace for about 140 police deaths. Less than the Bush, Clinton and Reagan averages. Take away accidental death, illness, and other non-duty related deaths and the number will probably be about the 62 in the OP.
Police deaths already exclude those things. Deaths are only added to this total if they have their badge on them, and are conducting police-related work. Stop making things up to protect your failure president.

TweetPrint.JPG

Police deaths already exclude those things. Deaths are only added to this total if they have their badge on them, and are conducting police-related work. Stop making things up to protect your failure president.
Yeah the 11 or 12 who died this year from illnesses that were caused from service on 9/11 were on duty when they died. :rolleyes:

Fact is if you include total deaths, they are still down under Obama. Maybe you should consider not making things up.

TweetPrint.JPG

By Month

Because it includes accidents, illnesses, etc. If you look at the totals including deaths by everything, the ratios stay the same.

I consider KILLING to be homicide. Whether it's by guns or knives or getting INTENTIONALLY run over by cars.
Haven't seen THAT statistic yet. Just the breakdown by gunfire.

TweetPrint.JPG

By Month

From what I understand, WAPO use numbers from Jul 2015 to Jul 2016 compared to the same period a year earlier. So to relevant you'd have to use the same period.

TweetPrint.JPG

Yeah the 11 or 12 who died this year from illnesses that were caused from service on 9/11 were on duty when they died. :rolleyes:

Fact is if you include total deaths, they are still down under Obama. Maybe you should consider not making things up.
I happen to have 68 right here, and illness isn't included among them. Only one even died from "9/11-related illness". They're also specified "Line of duty deaths".

TweetPrint.JPG

By Month

I consider KILLING to be homicide. Whether it's by guns or knives or getting INTENTIONALLY run over by cars.
Haven't seen THAT statistic yet. Just the breakdown by gunfire.
Doesn't matter. Look at total deaths then. Still down under Obama.

TweetPrint.JPG

The number who died from 9/11 illness so far THIS year is ONE. Not 11 or 12.

TweetPrint.JPG

I happen to have 68 right here, and illness isn't included among them. Only one even died from "9/11-related illness". They're also specified "Line of duty deaths".
Fine look at the totals then. Still down under Obama.

TweetPrint.JPG

The number who died from 9/11 illness so far THIS year is ONE. Not 11 or 12.
Yeah that was 1 or 2 years ago. I was looking at these numbers yesterday. Like I said earlier, include the entire totals if you want to. Still down under Obama.

Fine look at the totals then. Still down under Obama.
Certainly ended the trend, though, didn't he? You also seem pretty certain 4+ more cops won't be killed by the time this failure is out of office. Personally, I hope not, but considering how this race-baiting coward has been encouraging criminals, I find it highly unlikely he won't reverse the trend.

Forum List

Back