🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cops Killed Per Year By President

TweetPrint.JPG

so you were saying, Donald?

Partisan hacks being partisan hacks, who'd a thunk. Try using the same numbers and same time frame used in the speech, then prove it wrong. WAPO can't do that because he was using their numbers. I don't like dump one bit, I like regressive liars even less.

what speech proves it wrong? dumb donald's? whose speech?

thanks for trolling by. we understand that trump loons want to pretend we're living in gotham while at the same time pretending they love this country.

so tell me, are we the greatest country or are we gotham, hack?

Maybe you should go back to bed. Your reply has nothing to do with what I said. Dump used numbers recently published by WAPO themselves, if they're saying he lied, they're saying they lied. And we all know you lie.

TweetPrint.JPG

For Trump supporters, facts are something that are felt in the amygdala, completely independent of all reality.
We love attacking you liberal fucktards with truth.....it's endlessly entertaining watching you wallow in it....:lol:

The word you are looking for is "bellyfeel." Truth is dependent on reality.
The nice thing about truth is it indeed is black or white....and you fucktard liberals fail every time when you try to make it gray...

TweetPrint.JPG

For Trump supporters, facts are something that are felt in the amygdala, completely independent of all reality.
We love attacking you liberal fucktards with truth.....it's endlessly entertaining watching you wallow in it....:lol:

The nice thing about truth is it indeed is black or white....and you fucktard liberals fail every time when you try to make it gray...

Duckspeak :rolleyes:

Crime and murder is also way down.

Donald is just using the riots and the highway blocking these past few years for political points.

And the hildabitch putting the mothers of criminal thugs killed by police and others to drive a larger wedge in the racial divide has nothing to do with political points, right? Damn dude you're getting more stupid by the day.

yes, smart woman....she must be a bitch.

and you wonder why you're the party of old white men.

Smart woman? More like criminal genius that berates everyone, that would include you little leash pets.

TweetPrint.JPG

Duckspeak :rolleyes:
Fucktard liberalspeak?

mass shootings

not shootings of police.

stay on topic.

angry rightwingnut trolls are funny

and please don't pretend you give a rat's putout about people getting killed BY police. you and your ilk cheer when people are killed by police.

I know I do. When police kill somebody, it's usually the bad guy. The less bad guys in our country, the better.

TweetPrint.JPG

Conservatives and the corporate media are trying to divide us. Making things seem worse than they are.

Notice when a cop wrongfully shoots a black man Republicans say that's a rare occurrence and no need to be concerned but two blacks shoot cops and they say something must be done?

TweetPrint.JPG

Conservatives and the corporate media are trying to divide us. Making things seem worse than they are.

Notice when a cop wrongfully shoots a black man Republicans say that's a rare occurrence and no need to be concerned but two blacks shoot cops and they say something must be done?

i'm sure they particularly enjoyed the other day when an officer shot a healthcare worker who was laying on his back with his hands up in the air.

Donald is just using the riots and the highway blocking these past few years for political points.

of course.

Really?

I've not been under the impression that the Black Lies Matter bunch were on Mr. Trump's side.

So really, all this violence, all this destruction, all this other trouble that these feral subhuman are perpetrating; they're doing it to support Mr. Trump?
Yes. The cop who shot the black man and the girlfriend of the black man who video taped his murder are trump operatives.

I haven't heard any Republican say it's a rare occurrence. Republicans are for good people and Democrats for evil. So it's normal for Republicans to have sympathy when one of ours gets gunned down.

TweetPrint.JPG

i'm sure they particularly enjoyed the other day when an officer shot a healthcare worker who was laying on his back with his hands up in the air.
I hope that energizes black people to vote.

TweetPrint.JPG

I hope that energizes black people to vote.

they are pretty good at voting during presidential elections. it's the off year that are questionable. but i don't see how they don't vote.

I haven't heard any Republican say it's a rare occurrence. Republicans are for good people and Democrats for evil. So it's normal for Republicans to have sympathy when one of ours gets gunned down.
Then you haven't been paying attention ray because Republicans have cited how many traffic stops are made every day and compared that to how many blacks get shot. So they say it's a non issue. Just a few bad cops.

Well only two black guys snapped and went on a killing rampage this year. Hardly enough to be concerned, right? And how many rampages before we realize we actually do have a problem? I hope not as many as all the wrongful shootings we have seen this year where cops are the criminals.

At what point will you admit cops need to be reformed and retrained? Better trained!

I find it interesting the same people defend every bad cop video. At what point will you admit we have a problem?

And don't expect the black community to vote for your party when you don't even listen to their concerns

Then you haven't been paying attention ray because Republicans have cited how many traffic stops are made every day and compared that to how many blacks get shot. So they say it's a non issue. Just a few bad cops.

Well only two black guys snapped and went on a killing rampage this year. Hardly enough to be concerned, right? And how many rampages before we realize we actually do have a problem? I hope not as many as all the wrongful shootings we have seen this year where cops are the criminals.

At what point will you admit cops need to be reformed and retrained? Better trained!

I find it interesting the same people defend every bad cop video. At what point will you admit we have a problem?

And don't expect the black community to vote for your party when you don't even listen to their concerns

A bad cop by who's judgement? Most all the ones I've seen so far, the shootings were ruled justified. Even non-shootings like in Baltimore.

There is a problem in the black community: black people don't respect authority. If blacks want to stop black police shootings, then blacks have to listen to the orders of the police, and the shootings will stop.

Wait, so the NRA is right?
How do you mean "right"?

"Right" as in right/left?

Or as in right/wrong?

The fundamental principles of the NRA are as follows:

1 - the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a better gun who is a better shot.

2 - if you outlaw guns only outlaws will have guns.

3 - God did not make all men equal, Samuel Cold did.

4 - Send-in your renewal and donation now.

Those are all pretty much right and in "true and correct".

Forum List

Back