Cops Raid Women’s Restroom, Assault and Drag Lesbian Out Thinking She’s a Man

The police must have something better to do.

Like respond to a citizen's request...like they were doing?

They had the opportunity to realize that it was a frivolous complaint when they saw nothing was going on.

I saw nothing they did wrong, all that needed to happen was an ID produced but in the world there are smart asses causing trouble....this is one of those times
What is this, Nazi Germany that you have to carry papers? If you aren't driving a car or using credit cards, why do you have to carry ID?

Nothing says you have to of course, but if the Police respond to a complaint they are obligated to establish identity.

I saw nothing they did wrong, all that needed to happen was an ID produced but in the world there are smart asses causing trouble....this is one of those times

How is not having an ID causing a problem? I would guess there are many people walking around without an ID.

Good grief...you're wasting my time. The person was in a female restroom, the police were called because someone thought it could be a male (looking at the video it could easily be assumed he/she is male) the ID would have settled it once and for all.
She looked female. The tits gave it away.

Crossdressers would never think of a stuffed bra!

Brilliant

It's the old, "false flag lesbian restroom" conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is not having an ID causing a problem? I would guess there are many people walking around without an ID.

Good grief...you're wasting my time. The person was in a female restroom, the police were called because someone thought it could be a male (looking at the video it could easily be assumed he/she is male) the ID would have settled it once and for all.

Brilliant

It's the old, "false flag lesbian restroom" conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON A GRASSY KNOLL!

Fags have done nothing and have nothing to offer society. There is no reason for t

They had the opportunity to realize that it was a frivolous complaint when they saw nothing was going on.

What is this, Nazi Germany that you have to carry papers? If you aren't driving a car or using credit cards, why do you have to carry ID?
To get a job.
Not always, and the girl in the bathroom was not applying for a job. She was trying to use a bathroom.

It's the guy from the trump rally who spat on that guy and then started screaming he was a tRAINY. My device is correcting Me!

Anyway. He gets around.

The best thing about these toilet laws is that now cons are afraid to use the women's room. This may finally eliminate the long lines at public venues that women have to suffer.

Nothing says you have to of course, but if the Police respond to a complaint they are obligated to establish identity.
Wrong, they were obligated to investigate the validity of the complaint. It was obviously an invalid complaint. The jackass cops had to attempt and justify their busting into a women's restroom.

More proof of a set up with a convincing accomplice making the call

And more reason the police should not jump in without thinking rationally.

Establishing identity is irrational?
It was not irrational for the Gestapo. It is in America when you need ID to take a piss.

You don't. But it's especially dramatic if you're setting it up.

All of the women in the restroom assured the Police she was a female? Think! THEN WHO CALLED TO COMPLAIN?

Friend with a camera at the ready?

An obviously prepared statement?

Who called in the complaint?

Think about it, this ones obvious.

This is what your idiotic bathroom paranoia is causing

Cops Raid Women’s Restroom, Assault and Drag Lesbian Out Thinking She’s a Man | The Daily Liberator

And this is one of the predominant debates in our country right now. There is no need to worry about Wall Street screwing the people or the Middle East and festering religious terrorism...worry about the person in the stall next to you.

PANIC!!!!
Damn. I guess I better not wear pants but only dresses from now on.

We need a junk scanner at the entrance of every public bathroom. You just run your crotch over the scanner and it directs you to the proper bathroom. Technology can solve almost any problem. I am curious which door it will tell Rachel Maddow to use.

How about we put TSA in front of all the bathrooms in the country and they can just stick their hands down your pants to check. They already do that at the airports. Conservatives would love that. They created them, after all.

How about some crotch sniffing dogs?

I suspect you may have the animal rights activist shouting about how cruel it is to make a dog sniff Rachel Maddow's crotch.

sniffcrotch2.jpg

The best thing about these toilet laws is that now cons are afraid to use the women's room. This may finally eliminate the long lines at public venues that women have to suffer.

I hope it doesn't make a lot of them piss on the street. :cheeky-smiley-018:

Brilliant
What a numbskull. Next, the cops will be checking to see if boobs are real or not. Let's open the harassment up to straight girls wearing padded bras. Cops will have authority to fondle your daughter's tits when she goes to take a piss or touch up her make-up.

Wrong, they were obligated to investigate the validity of the complaint. It was obviously an invalid complaint. The jackass cops had to attempt and justify their busting into a women's restroom.

What's obvious is it was done to make a political statement and a hoax.

It happens too damn often, and everyone should be pissed when it does, it gives your side a black eye, like this one;

Judge: Rogers' hate crime lie 'exploded in her face'

Brilliant
What a numbskull. Next, the cops will be checking to see if boobs are real or not. Let's open the harassment up to straight girls wearing padded bras. Cops will have authority to fondle your daughter's tits when she goes to take a piss or touch up her make-up.

Idiot alert. ^^^^^

The cops recieved a complaint. They did their job

Now your being a good leftist sheeple and going along with an obvious hoax.

Brilliant

Must you respond with the typical left buffoonery? All IT had to do was show and ID...problem solved but nope you idiots have to create a problem and drama. I'll bet a dollar this was all planned

Brilliant

Idiot alert. ^^^^^

The cops recieved a complaint. They did their job

Now your being a good leftist sheeple and going along with an obvious hoax.
They did not do their job, that is why the story is in the news. They should have sent in a female officer to ascertain whether the complaint was valid or not. Short of that, if a female officer was not available, they should have made a verbal announcement at the door that they were present outside if anyone needed them and waited for the alleged offender to come out of the restroom. No one's security or safety was in danger.
Stupid law + Stupid cops = this stupid situation

Forum List

Back