Cops steal 360k from person's car

• Banned
Typical cops...hire a lawyer whoever you are...do it and get a really good one...the less money these nazi fucks have to harass and terrorize the rest of us the better.

Yep, the asset forfeiture laws are a true abomination...

Unfortunately, because of criminals, we have to justify why we're carting large amounts of cash.

With credit cards too.

When I purchased my apartment in NYC and my boat for my San Diego home I used a credit card. Had to fill out an IRS form.

Since the guy hasn't been charged, how does ' Cops steal 360k from person's car' anything but a lie?

Since the guy hasn't been charged, how does ' Cops steal 360k from person's car' anything but a lie?

Because under asset forfeiture laws he doesn't need to be charged with anything. The police can take your property and keep it till you can prove it is legitimate. Most people don't have the resources to challenge the authorities. This person may. I hope he does.

LOL....I wish I had that much money...bye bye USA....

You're free to leave any time you want!

FYI: I've visited almost every country in the world. Wouldn't move from the USA....

Russia is now freer than we are. I too have travelled and lived all over the world. New Zealand also ranks up there. The gun laws suck, the country is very welfare state oriented, but the people and the land are wonderful.

1. never give the police consent to search anything, period

2. this is bullshit and turns our judicial system on its head.

Quit dressing/acting like a low life and you won't have to worry about it.

Better not travel through an airport with more than 3K in your pocket there mr. "one percenter". I don't care how you're dressed. They'll take it.

Better not travel through an airport with more than 3K in your pocket there mr. "one percenter". I don't care how you're dressed. They'll take it.

No worries, I fly private. Why would I have 3k in my pocket? A couple hundred and Amex black, Visa, are all I ever have.

huh?

how does this person's attire make him a low life? what behavior did he exhibit to make him a low life?

i doubt you will explain, you don't have an open mind.

No worries, I fly private. Why would I have 3k in my pocket? A couple hundred and Amex black, Visa, are all I ever have.

:lol: Sure you do junior. True one percenters...and I know a few, are far to busy to fuck around on a message board like this. You're just another internet poseur who talks big but lives in his moms basement. I qualify as a 10 percenter but I'm old and retired so this is my entertainment.

Forum List

Back