Cops steal 360k from person's car

Better not travel through an airport with more than 3K in your pocket there mr. "one percenter". I don't care how you're dressed. They'll take it.

No worries, I fly private. Why would I have 3k in my pocket? A couple hundred and Amex black, Visa, are all I ever have.

:lol: Sure you do junior. True one percenters...and I know a few, are far to busy to fuck around on a message board like this. You're just another internet poseur who talks big but lives in his moms basement. I qualify as a 10 percenter but I'm old and retired so this is my entertainment.

If true one percenters are too busy, they aren't doing it correctly. I manage a portfolio, takes very little time. Most of my day is playing golf.

"After suspecting that there could be some kind of criminal activity"? It's obvious that there is more to the case than Denver's version of ABC's version of a Mississippi incident.

1. never give the police consent to search anything, period

2. this is bullshit and turns our judicial system on its head.

Quit dressing/acting like a low life and you won't have to worry about it.

huh?

how does this person's attire make him a low life? what behavior did he exhibit to make him a low life?

i doubt you will explain, you don't have an open mind.

My post wasn't about 'this person'. It was answering

1. never give the police consent to search anything, period

2. this is bullshit and turns our judicial system on its head.

We don't know how 'this person' was dressed, or why he was stopped by the Police.

Bad article.

No worries, I fly private. Why would I have 3k in my pocket? A couple hundred and Amex black, Visa, are all I ever have.

:lol: Sure you do junior. True one percenters...and I know a few, are far to busy to fuck around on a message board like this. You're just another internet poseur who talks big but lives in his moms basement. I qualify as a 10 percenter but I'm old and retired so this is my entertainment.

If true one percenters are too busy, they aren't doing it correctly. I manage a portfolio, takes very little time. Most of my day is playing golf.

Bullshit. That's not how the one percenters live. You claim to fly private, what type of aircraft and how much does it cost per hour to fly? I own a 310R with a fully glassed cockpit and a 185. Only an apartment in New York? We have a nice flat on the Isle St. Louis in Paris, you should get out more. A boat for your house in San Diego? San Diego? What about La Jolla? Or how about Del Mar? That's where the one percenters have places.

Nope, you're a poseur

Since the guy hasn't been charged, how does ' Cops steal 360k from person's car' anything but a lie?

They do not need to charge him to take the money...take your lies somewhere else.

This is true. The government can seize assets they believe were acquired in the drug trade, even if they don't charge you with dealing drugs.

So this guy needs to just prove he got 360K from legit sources, and he'll be fine.

Easy Peasy.

I'm just curious why the far right is now taking the side of drug pushers against their own government.

7NEWS - Mississippi police find $360K in secret car compartment - News Story

It isn't ANY of the cops business where it came from...nothing more than legalized thievery. Biggest gang in Amerika right there...no wonder the poor guy hid it...who the hell wants to ride around with 360k just sitting in the car.

Who in his right mind keeps $360,000 in a car?

Frankly, that much in hard cash, he was hiding something from someone.
After the Great Depression, a lot of my grandmother's friends did not trust in banks and refused to have bank accounts. Some of their children did likewise. Not enough information is known about the person who had that much money in his car. In communities a day's drive from Salt Lake City, businesses often deal with Mormon individuals whose only payment venue is cash, whether it is a car, a house, or a large household appliance. People accept that in the Rocky Mountain region. They just do if they own a business.

Why can't he be all 3?

I'll ask again. Why are you so worried about a drug dealer losing his money?

I'm not. But the fact remains that this forfeiture bullshit has been abused for years by bent cops. It doesn't matter if you have 300 or 3 million.

Deny that. You can't.

If the money was valid, you should have no problem proving it to be so.

If it isn't, you are on your own, and I just can't get worked up about it.

You're missing the point. Cops rely on this, and they make it hard to get back. Some don't get it back. First of all having money in your car is not a crime. The people with this money won't be charged with a crime, but if they don't fight the cops get it all. That entire thought process is completely upside down. There are no days in court for these people.

Are you FUCKING STUPID or just a FUCKING FASCIST, you fucking idiot?

Why can't he be all 3?

I'll ask again. Why are you so worried about a drug dealer losing his money?

Because the law is abused. A woman who had been saving for years to buy a home had her savings taken by the police. She was a maid and didn't trust the banks. A man had his home taken by the police because it had once belonged to a drug dealer.

A man in Ventura was killed by the police because they were SURE he was a drug grower and he owned some absolutely prime land. He wasn't a drug grower but he was a wealthy eccentric. They still shot him though.

Drug Raid at Scott Ranch

April 12, 1993

The drug raid in which Donald Scott was shot to death at his Ventura ranch last October has disturbed me for months ("Ventura D.A. Calls Fatal Raid Unjustified," March 30).

If a citizen (such as myself) were to commit a crime as serious as this phony drug raid--a search warrant based on false information, out of jurisdiction, primary purpose to steal a $5 million property and killing someone in the course of it--self-defense would not be an excuse. A death that occurs during a crime in California is murder."

Drug Raid at Scott Ranch - Los Angeles Times

Bullshit. That's not how the one percenters live. You claim to fly private, what type of aircraft and how much does it cost per hour to fly? I own a 310R with a fully glassed cockpit and a 185. Only an apartment in New York? We have a nice flat on the Isle St. Louis in Paris, you should get out more. A boat for your house in San Diego? San Diego? What about La Jolla? Or how about Del Mar? That's where the one percenters have places.

Nope, you're a poseur

How would you know how the one percenters live?

I have a jet share with NetJets. I own a G5. Initial cost was $5million, $342k costs, $1200 per hour/200 hrs per year. Plus, I have to option to down/up size.

I don't understand 'only an apartment in New York'. I own a 3 bedroom, four bath, 2000 sq/ft pied-a-terre in a serviced building on 5th Ave. I have a Sugar Baby. What does 5th Ave offer more of than any other parts of the city?

I live in Coronado because I wanted boat property. I say San Diego because some people don't know where Coronado is located. Cuts down on the explanations.

btw; La Jolla and Del Mar have boat property?

LOL....I wish I had that much money...bye bye USA....

You're free to leave any time you want!

FYI: I've visited almost every country in the world. Wouldn't move from the USA....
I sure am...cost money to leave though...passports etc...
7NEWS - Mississippi police find $360K in secret car compartment - News Story

It isn't ANY of the cops business where it came from...nothing more than legalized thievery. Biggest gang in Amerika right there...no wonder the poor guy hid it...who the hell wants to ride around with 360k just sitting in the car.

Who in his right mind keeps $360,000 in a car?

Frankly, that much in hard cash, he was hiding something from someone.
None of yours or anyone else's business why he kept cash.

Since the guy hasn't been charged, how does ' Cops steal 360k from person's car' anything but a lie?

They do not need to charge him to take the money...take your lies somewhere else.

This is true. The government can seize assets they believe were acquired in the drug trade, even if they don't charge you with dealing drugs.

So this guy needs to just prove he got 360K from legit sources, and he'll be fine.

Easy Peasy.

I'm just curious why the far right is now taking the side of drug pushers against their own government.

Prove he was a drug dealer...it could be an 80 year old man who was taking all his savings with him somewhere...how do you know? Its his fuckin money.

Forum List

Back