Cops Taunted Black Veteran as He Died

2011? One case of medical negligence in five years, and this equates to systematic....what again?

Systematic nothing...no one said 1 case was systematic anything
Ok so you agree that it was a tragic anomaly, and there is no reason to have anger over this.

Uh what? They let a man die for 6 days and because it doesnt happen systematically then no one should object to it?

Thats funny...
How can you let someone die for 6 days? You are a racist sick fuck.
-

2011? One case of medical negligence in five years, and this equates to systematic....what again?

Ok so you agree that it was a tragic anomaly, and there is no reason to have anger over this.

Uh what? They let a man die for 6 days and because it doesnt happen systematically then no one should object to it?

Thats funny...
How can you let someone die for 6 days? You are a racist sick fuck.
-

Why are you asking me? Read the article. What are mad about now fuckstick?

Because the guy died and you mad because I posted it? GFY

Thats funny...

No one answered. Does the jail have medic staff and did they evaluate him?? Corrections officers aren't medical professionals.

Thats funny...

No one answered. Does the jail have medic staff and did they evaluate him?? Corrections officers aren't medical professionals.

A mental health worker told Williams’ father, “He’s acting like he’s paralyzed, but we know he’s not.” His family says jail staff insisted he was faking and refused to transport him to get proper medical care until it was too late.

Thats funny...

A mental health worker told Williams’ father, “He’s acting like he’s paralyzed, but we know he’s not.” His family says jail staff insisted he was faking and refused to transport him to get proper medical care until it was too late.

If they denied him medical attention while he is inside a secure jail facility....then they are 100% at fault. Every jail I've ever heard of contracts a medical service provider to staff intake and anyone with a medical problem gets evaluated and THAT person determines if he goes to the hospital or not.

Because again....cops aren't doctors.

The attorney representing the deceased's family "told" the Daily Beast reporter that "Cops taunted him and threw food at him" and the reporter wrote the story apparently without any investigation. Sounds like a pretty good way to plant unfounded "evidence" in the minds of a tainted jury. What kind of mental illness did the deceased exhibit before he was finally arrested? Maybe the deceased should have been transferred to a hospital but that's the fault of the mental health worker and the psychiatrist. It seems that the Police were blameless except for the unfounded claim by the ambulance chaser (excuse me) the attorney representing the deceased that they "taunted him".

“This guy went almost six days and never got taken to the hospital with a broken neck,” Daniel Smolen, his family’s attorney, told the Daily Beast. “They’re throwing food at him and making fun of him in the cell while he’s going through a horrific death. You wouldn’t do that to an animal or any living thing.”

His family has filed a federal lawsuit.

Most of what happened to Elliott while in custody was captured on jail surveillance camera.

“It’s a slow, torturous death,” Smolen said. He told the Daily Beast that it’s the worst civil rights violation he’s seen on film. “You’re cognizant of it the whole time. It’s like a nightmare.”

Just one segment of the video shows Elliott lying immobile on his back for hours after officers dragged him into his cell.

At one point, jailers dragged an immobile Williams into the shower and left him there. Another officer saw him screaming for help while lying face-down in the shower. One captain later recalled this incident while testifying, saying Williams “would not stand up but we did give him a shower anyway.”

Its not their fault tho...I'm sure they meant well and that should count for something. His only alleged crime was misdemeanor obstruction.

Yeppers.. Remind me again about how great it is when only the cops have guns.

They should take the jailers behind the jail and put bullets in their heads, no trial necessary. Restaff the jail with people who are not sadistic monsters. Monsters are a danger to society and should be eliminated whenever they are found.

The attorney representing the deceased's family "told" the Daily Beast reporter that "Cops taunted him and threw food at him" and the reporter wrote the story apparently without any investigation. Sounds like a pretty good way to plant unfounded "evidence" in the minds of a tainted jury. What kind of mental illness did the deceased exhibit before he was finally arrested? Maybe the deceased should have been transferred to a hospital but that's the fault of the mental health worker and the psychiatrist. It seems that the Police were blameless except for the unfounded claim by the ambulance chaser (excuse me) the attorney representing the deceased that they "taunted him".

The filthy liberal media here just started doing this too. They troll civil lawsuit filings for ones against law enforcement then run headlines with whatever the lawyer claims....with a small disclaimer at the very end.

So the lead in paragraph reads something like "Cops seek out black victims then playfully taunt them as they shoot taser at them for fun and throw rocks at them, while also ignoring 911 calls from elderly black women desperate for help.......*according to lawyers for Joe Smith*."

They take whatever the "hot coffee" lawyers claim as fact and run with it.

Trump is right. The media is full of horrible, terrible filthy dishonest scum.

and the reporter wrote the story apparently without any investigation.

I like how you used the word apparently right there. Of course you can't say he didn't investigate so you make an allegation and go against it.

The filthy liberal media here just started doing this too. They troll civil lawsuit filings for ones against law enforcement then run headlines with whatever the lawyer claims....with a small disclaimer at the very end.

So the lead in paragraph reads something like "Cops seek out black victims then playfully taunt them as they shoot taser at them for fun and throw rocks at them, while also ignoring 911 calls from elderly black women desperate for help.......*according to lawyers for Joe Smith*."

So you, without knowing anything about it, have come to the conclusion that this story is a lie because some other story...somewhere lied somehow?

Sheesh...now all news stories are lies because....sheesh.

I like how you used the word apparently right there. Of course you can't say he didn't investigate so you make an allegation and go against it.

Soo....again....was there medical staff at the jail and if so...did they evaluate him??

Cuz...cops aren't doctors.

I posted the article. Why do you keep ignoring the link and asking everyone for information to give you?

All you have to do is read the link bro. You'll have your answer. You want the answer, don't you?

So you, without knowing anything about it, have come to the conclusion that this story is a lie because some other story...somewhere lied somehow?

Sheesh...now all news stories are lies because....sheesh.

Well....lawyers and journalists lie. On Gallup polls they are ranked as being less trusted than even cops...FAR less.

So NO....if lawyer or journalist claims it...I want proof and more info.

So....4th time now: Was there a medical staff at the jail and did they evaluate him?

“This guy went almost six days and never got taken to the hospital with a broken neck,” Daniel Smolen, his family’s attorney, told the Daily Beast. “They’re throwing food at him and making fun of him in the cell while he’s going through a horrific death. You wouldn’t do that to an animal or any living thing.”

His family has filed a federal lawsuit.

Most of what happened to Elliott while in custody was captured on jail surveillance camera.

“It’s a slow, torturous death,” Smolen said. He told the Daily Beast that it’s the worst civil rights violation he’s seen on film. “You’re cognizant of it the whole time. It’s like a nightmare.”

Just one segment of the video shows Elliott lying immobile on his back for hours after officers dragged him into his cell.

At one point, jailers dragged an immobile Williams into the shower and left him there. Another officer saw him screaming for help while lying face-down in the shower. One captain later recalled this incident while testifying, saying Williams “would not stand up but we did give him a shower anyway.”

Its not their fault tho...I'm sure they meant well and that should count for something. His only alleged crime was misdemeanor obstruction.

Through the entire video I saw the guy moving his hands and feet, unusual for someone who has a broken neck, and I didn't see any taunting or food throwing.

I await further evidence before rendering an opinion

Obviously you don't know much about the effects of a broken neck. Are you really questioning if his neck was actually broken?

Holy shit, do you idiots speak English at all? Every thread I'm in in , it's the same thing, I type something and someone says "did you really mean............"

I mean EXACTLY what I type, and in this case I CLEARLY typed that I don't see enough evidence to say he had a broken neck nor did I see taunting or food throwing. PERIOD.
It's a favorite tactic of rhetoric spewing retards of the left.

Soo....again....was there medical staff at the jail and if so...did they evaluate him??

Cuz...cops aren't doctors.

I posted the article. Why do you keep ignoring the link and asking everyone for information to give you?

All you have to do is read the link bro. You'll have your answer. You want the answer, don't you?

Should be a simple yes or no answer. You could put me in my place so easily. Just do it.

Was there medical staff there?
(Hint: every jail I've ever heard of has in-house medical contractors who do all medical evaluations because....well...cops aren't doctors ya know?)

That's because they work for the government, which would be the prosecutors.

Welcome to our brave new world.

I posted the link. Let me know when you the answer you're looking for. I'll respond when needed.

I posted the link. Let me know when you the answer you're looking for. I'll respond when needed.

Ok. Then I'll say it myself.

Every jail I've ever heard of has outside medical staff who are contracted in-house. They evaluate all medical issues....bc cops aren't doctors.

The OP blames the cops for this. Our local liberal rag the P&C tried this same stunt 2 months ago saying a woman "DIES IN JAIL AFTER BEING DEPRIVED OF WATER BY COPS". That didn't happen. The medical staff missed her symptoms and she died from vomiting too much as the medics watched. The P&C then QUICKLY dropped the story after the jail video came out and showed it wasn't the cops fault.

So...I'm saying bullshit. The medical provider evaluated him and dropped the ball.

He's now one of the 50,000 the medical community kill....yes...50X more than cops kill per year....out of medical negligence.

You're being misleading by blaming cops.

The medical professionals neglected this man's health.

Forum List

Back