Cops Tell Black Communities to Police Themselves!!!!

When i was going to college I drove a yellow cab. Every one of them refused to service the black neighborhoods after sundown. Even the black drivers. Wonder why?
I suspect some White neighborhoods were shunned after dark also!
You'd be wrong
Perhaps that is why the white on white on White crime is so pervasive…your people deny it and have a false sense of security about it:
View attachment 83563
Eh

Don't care. You're gonna have to try harder than that to get a rise out of me
That is precisely the problem with MANY White people. You are motived by gut instinct and media reporting whims.
Gut instinct & common sense is why most white people don't live in the ghetto. So what's your point?

Well in fairness, no one's forcing anyone to be a cop. If you're unhappy, just quit the job and go pursue another career. Refusing to police is childish and a dereliction of sworn duty. They have a job to do. If they refuse to do it, there should be consequences.
They'll police white neighborhoods that don't riot every time something happens. People who appreciate their presence.

They'll do what they're told to do, or they'll be fired. They work for the Citizens. They're Civil Servants.
Love you showing your true colors as a authoritarian statist

The exact opposite. They're Civil Servants who work for the Citizens. It's not the other way around. But unfortunately, you and too many others view it as the other way around. They'll do what they're told, or they'll be looking for another job. Period, end of story.
LMAO do as you say huh? Sorry loser you don't have the right to tell people to go to their death because you demand it like a authoritarian little bitch.

And an outside independent source should be responsible for the recording, viewing, and assessing of what's recorded. That's the best way to ensure real justice is done. We shouldn't depend solely on police investigating themselves.
Are you afraid they will come for your pot you dishonest hack?

Nope. I don't do drugs. However, i do believe most drugs should be decriminalized.
Your hate for Cops say you do many a drug... Like the lying progressive scumbag I have always known you to be.

I suspect some White neighborhoods were shunned after dark also!
You'd be wrong
Perhaps that is why the white on white on White crime is so pervasive…your people deny it and have a false sense of security about it:
View attachment 83563
Eh

That is precisely the problem with MANY White people. You are motived by gut instinct and media reporting whims.
Gut instinct & common sense is why most white people don't live in the ghetto. So what's your point?

That and redlining...but you forget that part because it hurts your beautiful lies. Now you will either say that knowing about redlining is either whining or it didnt exist.

Those are your only two options to continue to be stupid

Well in fairness, no one's forcing anyone to be a cop. If you're unhappy, just quit the job and go pursue another career. Refusing to police is childish and a dereliction of sworn duty. They have a job to do. If they refuse to do it, there should be consequences.
They'll police white neighborhoods that don't riot every time something happens. People who appreciate their presence.

They'll do what they're told to do, or they'll be fired. They work for the Citizens. They're Civil Servants.

The exact opposite. They're Civil Servants who work for the Citizens. It's not the other way around. But unfortunately, you and too many others view it as the other way around. They'll do what they're told, or they'll be looking for another job. Period, end of story.
LMAO do as you say huh? Sorry loser you don't have the right to tell people to go to their death because you demand it like a authoritarian little bitch.

You're the Authoritarian. They're Civil Servants who work for the Citizens (Taxpayers). We don't work for them. So they'll do what they're told, or they can go look for another job.

And an outside independent source should be responsible for the recording, viewing, and assessing of what's recorded. That's the best way to ensure real justice is done. We shouldn't depend solely on police investigating themselves.

Nope. I don't do drugs. However, i do believe most drugs should be decriminalized.
Your hate for Cops say you do many a drug... Like the lying progressive scumbag I have always known you to be.

I don't do drugs. And like i said, if you can't handle being a cop, than quit. Go pursue another line of work.

You're the Authoritarian. They're Civil Servants who work for the Citizens (Taxpayers). We don't work for them. So they'll do what they're told, or they can go look for another job.
They don't pay taxes in the ghetto dumb fuck.

I don't do drugs. And like i said, if you can't handle being a cop, than quit. Go pursue another line of work.
You gonna squirt more tears because cops wont be killed in the manner you want them to???

i'd prefer the whiny communities govern their community and stop counting on cops. how about that? The cops have other responsibilities other than baby sitters. So turn in the criminals community or govern yourself. hahaahahahahhahahahaha

Just cut the bitter whiny cops loose. We'll all be safer. If you can't handle your job, than simply move on. I'm not interested in the whining shite. Be a cop, or don't be a cop. It's an individual's decision.

But if you do decide to do the job, just do it. You're getting paid and receiving excellent Government benefits. No one wants to hear all the whining. Period, end of story.
if you feel your neighborhood is unsafe and need 24/7 surveillance, maybe you should move.

Welcome to Third World/Police State America. Things are only getting worse. 24/7 Police surveillance and presence will happen. We'll be like France, Great Britain, and other Western European nations. The Military will be called in to 'Police.' It's inevitable.
I seriously doubt that the Military will be used as a police force.

Unless you wish to see the demise of our Constitution.

In that event you will be wishing for the return of the local Police force.

We are not very tolerant of amateurs firing at us.

I don't want it to happen, but it is likely to happen. Some sort of 'State of Emergency' (Martial Law) will be declared at some point. It's happening in France, Great Britain, and other Western European nations right now.
In light of your vision I would respectfully request that the public control themselves and refrain from excessive violence.

We who serve, and have served, have no interest in policing the United States.

A tyrant may call for martial law.

If Hillary is to be President, are you expecting her to call this state of emergency?

Are you expecting Trump supporters to become violent should he not be elected?

Will our radical citizens bring forth their promised wrath were Trump to win?

How does that compare to blaming cops for shootings the moment they happen without evidence and calling for Cops to be killed, wheelchair boy.

I know, you're ... Timmy!

You are full of shit . Cops have just shootings all the time and no one says anything .

There have been some shootings , caught on tape , that are highly questionable . Those are the ones that blow up .

And no one of any importance is calling for the shooting of police . Other than some screwballs on the web .

We just buried cops here in Louisiana, none of whom had shot anyone. They were ambushed and assassinated. Here are the words of one:

“Please don’t let hate infect your heart. This city MUST and WILL get better. I’m working in these streets so any protesters, officers, friends, family, or whoever, if you see me and need a hug or want to say a prayer I got you.”

Yeah, that was the Black cop. You wouldn't hear a White Lousiana cop saying that!

You are too stupid to understand how racist that statement is.

No wonder you think Fox is such a problem.

Well, gee, I guess the truth hurts you. The cop who said it WAS BLACK. And no southern White cop has been seen on national TV saying that!

There's not truth except you have to be pretty ignorant to make a statement like that, which actually comes from the same racist point of view that you accuse the cops as being. If you judge law enforcement first by their color rather than their rhetoric then you an active participant of the same hatred.

You'd be wrong
View attachment 83563
Eh

That and redlining...but you forget that part because it hurts your beautiful lies. Now you will either say that knowing about redlining is either whining or it didnt exist.

Amazing. You blame the banks for making bad loans.... then turn right around and call banks that try to avoid bad loans, racists? You can't have it both ways, child. Either you hate redlining, the method banks used to avoid making bad loans, and then you end up with crashes.... or you hate banks making bad loans, and you need to let them follow policies to avoid them.

You can't have it both ways. One or the other.

View attachment 83563
Eh

Amazing. You blame the banks for making bad loans.... then turn right around and call banks that try to avoid bad loans, racists? You can't have it both ways, child. Either you hate redlining, the method banks used to avoid making bad loans, and then you end up with crashes.... or you hate banks making bad loans, and you need to let them follow policies to avoid them.

You can't have it both ways. One or the other.
You're wasting your time. He has his head so far up his own ass he can see out through his nostrils

Good for the cops.

In poor New York neighborhoods, residents ask: Where are the police?
"In recent years, Marcy has had a group of very reliable visitors: the police, who patrol on foot and in cars as part of a controversial "broken windows" strategy that focuses on cracking down on small crimes to prevent bigger ones. Until three weeks ago, they had been an ever-present, highly visible presence in Marcy Houses.

Now, the police have all but disappeared, raising safety concerns among some residents while pleasing others who view the police strategy as oppressive. A reporter saw only one police car on a visit on Thursday.
The shooting of two police officers in their patrol car a block away from the development on Dec. 20 has widened a rift between the police unions and New York Mayor Bill de Blasio, who they accuse of making anti-police statements and fuelling a hostile environment for police, allegations he denies.

Police department data shows the number of arrests and court summonses has plunged across the city since the shooting. But it is in higher crime areas like Marcy Houses, and neighborhoods such as Mott Haven in the Bronx, that the lower police profile may be of most concern."

:0) Then they should give up their badges and jobs and get the fuck out of black communities. Black officers will fill the void.
their badge doesn't say for hire in black neighborhoods only. There is other work they'd be doing, they'll work for their money. and they have removed themselves from those neighborhoods. The neighborhood doesn't want them. Why else would they kill them?

IF cops are refusing to work in black communities, then they aren't doing the jobs they are paid to do .. and IF those cops can't do their jobs without murdering innocent people, then they shouldn't be on the police force in the first place.

A win-win for everybody.

A community that's violent towards cops, with the threat of ambush, are not going to patrol that area but may decide to only report under heavy assistance. The governor of a state could also decide to set "conditions" if they feel the lives of those cops serving are under constant threat. Of black lives matter, most communities should be involved in policing themselves as well as being vigilant informants and mentors of the youth if they want to see improvement. Communities share a responsibility for the crime and violence that are occurring in their neighborhoods, anything less is just a series of excuses

Amazing. You blame the banks for making bad loans.... then turn right around and call banks that try to avoid bad loans, racists?

How about you learn what redlining is before coming off as a fool?

First, when an idiot tells me I come off as a fool, that's the best compliment I could ever ask for. The worst possible thing someone like you could say, is that you think my post is brilliant. I'd have to reconsider my entire life, if you think I'm smart.

Second, I know exactly what redlining is, and why banks were doing it. It's you that doesn't know, and filled in your own ideologically driven reasons.

How does that compare to blaming cops for shootings the moment they happen without evidence and calling for Cops to be killed, wheelchair boy.

I know, you're ... Timmy!

You are full of shit . Cops have just shootings all the time and no one says anything .

There have been some shootings , caught on tape , that are highly questionable . Those are the ones that blow up .

And no one of any importance is calling for the shooting of police . Other than some screwballs on the web .

We just buried cops here in Louisiana, none of whom had shot anyone. They were ambushed and assassinated. Here are the words of one:

“Please don’t let hate infect your heart. This city MUST and WILL get better. I’m working in these streets so any protesters, officers, friends, family, or whoever, if you see me and need a hug or want to say a prayer I got you.”

Yeah, that was the Black cop. You wouldn't hear a White Lousiana cop saying that!

Well, gee, I guess the truth hurts you. The cop who said it WAS BLACK. And no southern White cop has been seen on national TV saying that!

That's just not true.

Officer describes how he serves his community - CNN Video

Rapper: Why this cop is doing it right - CNN Video

Yeah because cops in the past have been Johnny on the spot when they get calls in the hood. It's well known that it takes forever for a cop to show up in a affluent area
Cause it's so safe.

So what will the big change be then? :p
for seven plus years nothing. I expect when Trump wins he will bring manufacturing back to the US and create all kinds of jobs. he will also put the coal miners back to work. obaummer care repealed to open even more jobs that were canceled due to the stupid program.

He wont even bring the manufacturing jobs he creates back to the US. Dont hold your breath.

As if the Democrats even know how to encourage more businesses to choose to establish themselves here as opposed to overseas. :lol: Seriously.... state a Democrat policy, particularly Mrs. Clinton's, that encourages more business growth and will bring jobs BACK into this country.

That's just not true.

Officer describes how he serves his community - CNN Video

Rapper: Why this cop is doing it right - CNN Video

I just have a hard time with this. If this is what is required to get people to stop breaking the law, and start following the rules, and to stop being in confrontation with police...... ok.... I guess.

I was raised differently.
I don't respect authority, because they came around and played foot ball, or did anything.

I respect authority because it's morally right. You treat officers with respect, not because they earned it or deserve it, because you are obligated as an America citizen to respect the authority society has placed in its police officers.

Shut up, and do what you are told.

If you have a problem with the laws, stop voting people in office who create those laws. The police didn't make the rules. They just enforce the rules, and you are keep your mouth shut, and respect the officer whether you think he deserves it or not.

And we all KNOW what would happen. The same bullshit in most corrupt broken black communities. Corruption and the cycle of poverty, violence and drugs will continue unabated. Perhaps technicals riding around in toyota pu's with AA guns mounted in the bed. Sucking down federal stipends to address crime.

Forum List

Back