Cops troll LeBron James

I called the NBA Lakers front office and told them when they dump LeBron I'll consider watching again....

Politics aside this NBA season was really boring . Awful calls and the players don’t give a shit anymore

Last edited:
very-interesting-but-stupid.jpg

I called the NBA Lakers front office and told them when they dump LeBron I'll consider watching again....

Politics aside this NBA season was really. Awful plays and the players don’t give a shit anymore
The NBA has sucked for years...traveling is rarely called double dribble is never called and uncalled offensive fouls are off the charts...if the NBA called offensive fouls Lebron would be the worst player in the league....because he would foul out in every game....

Nah LeBum deserves harsh criticism for lashing out at a hero cop. The police made him look stupid and made everyone laugh at the same time.

U mad bro?

Nicely done video.

The Ma'Khia Bryant shooting is the kind of incident that police reform activists, including LeBron James, should have stayed away from. Trying to nitpick how that police officer handled that situation completely damages their entire message and makes them lose credibility.

They need to stop doing this. Choose the police incidents carefully and focus the message on those, not every single police shooting.

In the Ma'Khia Bryant shooting, the police officer was 100% justified and I'd say he deserves a nice reward for acting so quickly. That man is a hero.

Nicely done video.

The Ma'Khia Bryant shooting is the kind of incident that police reform activists, including LeBron James, should have stayed away from. Trying to nitpick how that police officer handled that situation completely damages their entire message and makes them lose credibility.

They need to stop doing this. Choose the police incidents carefully and focus the message on those, not every single police shooting.

In the Ma'Khia Bryant shooting, the police officer was 100% justified and I'd say he deserves a nice reward for acting so quickly. That man is a hero.

Well said. Now, how do you explain that to rubes like this?

Nah not a bit. It is no secret that there are Trumpette cops out there. ;-)

Forum List

Back