Corey Booker

Trump is cleared. But we definitely need to investigate the coup
Show me where The Mueller Report states that Trump was cleared.

As far as collusion goes it explicitly clears him. As far as the obstruction go's, mueller listed ten individual items that taken by themselves are all zero's. By attempting to link them together he is trying to show criminal intent. However, as anyone with a brain knows, 10 times zero, equals zero.

Trump is cleared. But we definitely need to investigate the coup
tenor.gif

Yes, we are indeed laughing at you. Your extreme bias is clear to see, and the fact that you seemingly approve of gross violations of law render your opinions pretty useless.

And i see you have lowered yourself to the ranks of the village idiots who's only response to a cogent point is the laughing emoji. It must really suck to be as stupid as you are.

And now Kamala Harris. Facsimile intelligence on display.

She is incapable of shutting her fat mouth and letting him answer.
they don't want him to answer. they just want to read speeches and watch people react. it's hilarious. they are the most fked up group of assholes on the planet. they act entitled, and I'd rather piss on them.

Says you and the other lefty loons.

Barr did what he was supposed to do as did Mueller. If Mueller and Barr did what you want they'd be your new hero's.

You sure are a whiny little shit.
According to Mueller's own words, Barr's lying about the Mueller Report...

Attorney General Barr is facing the Senate Judiciary Committee. Here's his prepared statement.

Now what are you going to say?
so, just one question. post the page of the mueller report that accuses the president and where's the sealed indictment? without that, then Barr is 100% correct.

they don't want him to answer. they just want to read speeches and watch people react. it's hilarious. they are the most fked up group of assholes on the planet. they act entitled, and I'd rather piss on them.
Yep. Those Republican senators certainly are.

Yep. Those Republican senators certainly are.
I agree. why don't you on all of them? The republicans didn't ask for the hearings, but they do the same thing. you won't denounce the dems though will you? you're such a loser .

so, just one question. post the page of the mueller report that accuses the president and where's the sealed indictment? without that, then Barr is 100% correct.
Take it up w/Mueller.

He's the one that wrote the letter stating that Billy misrepresented The Mueller Report.

Not good enough for you?

Like I stated, Attorney General William Barr is in deep trouble.

The clinton news network has been caught lying so many times that only fools give them the time of day anymore, dude. Time for you to wake up.

Take it up w/Mueller.

He's the one that wrote the letter stating that Billy misrepresented The Mueller Report.

Not good enough for you?
it doesn't matter what the fk mueller said. he provided all he needed to. he can say whatever he wants, he can't change what he put in print. you eat it up anything and everything the left says. you don't rationalize what they say. Me, I heard what mueller said this morning on the news about Barr, and my reaction was, then dude, you should have put a sealed indictment in the report. Why didn't you? yep that was my reaction. you, you pointed at the tv and went...see, see, Barr's a trumpette!. Instead of being rational and saying what I said. it's called logic and you don't use it.

Take it up w/Mueller.

Not good enough for you?
it doesn't matter what the fk mueller said. he provided all he needed to. he can say whatever he wants, he can't change what he put in print. you eat it up anything and everything the left says. you don't rationalize what they say. Me, I heard what mueller said this morning on the news about Barr, and my reaction was, then dude, you should have put a sealed indictment in the report. Why didn't you? yep that was my reaction. you, you pointed at the tv and went...see, see, Barr's a trumpette!. Instead of being rational and saying what I said. it's called logic and you don't use it.

Yep.

Mueller refused to indict on Obstruction because there was no underlying crime. "Potentials" and "possibles" and "Maybes" have zero value
in a court room.

Mueller knew that he had nothing and put it in Barr's hands. Barr, refused to charge. Pretty fuckin' simple stuff.

QUOTE="DJT for Life, post: 22300275, member: 64285"]
Take it up w/Mueller.

Not good enough for you?

Yep.

Mueller refused to indict on Obstruction because there was no underlying crime. "Potentials" and "possibles" and "Maybes" have zero value
in a court room.

Mueller knew that he had nothing and put it in Barr's hands. Barr, refused to charge. Pretty fuckin' simple stuff.[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^EXACTLY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Forum List

Back