CORNERED: Judge Orders Trump To Testify Under Oath Over Remarks About Immigrants

Oh for fucks sake, why would I go through the trouble of giving you a list just so you can say, "Well they probably didn't do a good enough job to deserve getting paid so Trump was justified!"

You're obviously biased, so it would be a waste of time.

Are you in the habit of paying people who do substandard work?

But who is to say it was actually substandard work? If I was a contractor, never in a million years would I ever do a job for Trump. A couple of guys get screwed out of a contract... ok. Hundreds? Nope... that's bullshit.

The customer decides is the job is satisfactory or not, if the contractor disagrees that's what the courts are for. Trump has likely dealt hundreds of thousands of contractors in his 40+ career a few hundred disputes would not be uncommon. Most people can't comprehend the scale of his various businesses.

And Trump has deep enough pockets to beat contractors in court and has bragged about it. So what's your point? Trump cheats hard working men out of money and beats them in court... and that's ok with you. As I said, a handful of contractors do sub-par work and get stiffed, I get it. Hundreds? Nope, that's a sign that Trump likes to cheat people out of money.

If Trump proves his case in court, who the hell are you to question the fairness of the judicial process? All I can say is your partisan hackery is showing.

Trump doesn't prove his case in court... he wins in court with high priced lawyers against hard working people that can't afford to fight them.

But who is to say it was actually substandard work? If I was a contractor, never in a million years would I ever do a job for Trump. A couple of guys get screwed out of a contract... ok. Hundreds? Nope... that's bullshit.

The customer decides is the job is satisfactory or not, if the contractor disagrees that's what the courts are for. Trump has likely dealt hundreds of thousands of contractors in his 40+ career a few hundred disputes would not be uncommon. Most people can't comprehend the scale of his various businesses.

And Trump has deep enough pockets to beat contractors in court and has bragged about it. So what's your point? Trump cheats hard working men out of money and beats them in court... and that's ok with you. As I said, a handful of contractors do sub-par work and get stiffed, I get it. Hundreds? Nope, that's a sign that Trump likes to cheat people out of money.

If Trump proves his case in court, who the hell are you to question the fairness of the judicial process? All I can say is your partisan hackery is showing.

Trump doesn't prove his case in court... he wins in court with high priced lawyers against hard working people that can't afford to fight them.

Hey retard, you win in court by proving your case.

Hey retard... Trump ADMITTED he beats people in court by having expensive lawyers and deep pockets. So quit with this whole, "He proves his case in court" bullshit. Everyone knows the truth.

Hey retard... Trump ADMITTED he beats people in court by having expensive lawyers and deep pockets. So quit with this whole, "He proves his case in court" bullshit. Everyone knows the truth.

Once again your childish understanding of the courts is astonishing. Expensive lawyers and deep pockets helps in out of court settlements, has nothing to do with it once the case enters the court house before a judge and jury.

Last edited:

Once again your childish understand of the courts is astonishing. Expensive lawyers and deep pockets helps in out of court settlements, has nothing to do with it once the case enters the court house before a judge and jury.

And your willful ignorance is astonishing. You think expensive lawyers and deep pockets doesn't matter. Your arrogant attitude doesn't cover up for your lack of intelligence, but you keep trying.

Once again your childish understand of the courts is astonishing. Expensive lawyers and deep pockets helps in out of court settlements, has nothing to do with it once the case enters the court house before a judge and jury.

And your willful ignorance is astonishing. You think expensive lawyers and deep pockets doesn't matter. Your arrogant attitude doesn't cover up for your lack of intelligence, but you keep trying.

Yeah, tell that to OJ, I think you can find him in a NV prison.

OJ wasn't rich then, he lost a civil case to the Goldman family that cost him almost everything he had, including his Heisman trophy. Again, your ignorance is showing.

OJ wasn't rich then, he lost a civil case to the Goldman family that cost him almost everything he had, including his Heisman trophy. Again, your ignorance is showing.

Oh so he was a rich man with deep pockets and fancy high powered lawyers and lost in court? I thought you said regular folks couldn't prevail over someone like that. You might want to tell the Goldmans not to waste their time. LMAO

Oh so he was a rich man with deep pockets and fancy high powered lawyers and lost in court? I thought you said regular folks couldn't prevail over someone like that. You might want to tell the Goldmans not to waste their time. LMAO

The Goldmans won because OJ was already tried in court once in the criminal trial, and it didn't take much for them to win their case. Damn... you try sooooo fucking hard to come across as intelligent, and fail every time. About the only thing I can say about you is you're persistent.

Do you even know why OJ got put in jail in NV? Hell you still thought he was rich.

Donald Trump Must Give Testimony Under Oath In Restaurant Suit, Judge Rules

The president-elect had tried to get away with not testifying, even though he himself brought the lawsuit.

WASHINGTON ― A judge has ordered Republican President-elect Donald Trump to give a deposition in a lawsuit against celebrity chef Jose Andres stemming from Trump’s disparaging remarks about Mexican immigrants.

District of Columbia Superior Court Judge Jennifer Di Toro ruled on Wednesday that Trump must testify in New York about Andres’ restaurant deal at Trump’s luxury Washington hotel. The deposition can last up to seven hours and will take place in the first week of January.

His lawyers had sought to limit how long Trump could be questioned and what could be covered, contending he was extremely busy ahead of his Jan. 20 inauguration.

But Di Toro said in her order that limits on the deposition could harm preparations by Andres’ lawyers, and that Trump’s own statements were at the heart of the case.

Trump is suing Andres for $10 million over breach of contract after Andres backed out of a plan to open a restaurant in the Trump International Hotel a few blocks from the White House.

Andres, who was born in Spain and is a naturalized U.S. citizen, has said he canceled the project after Trump denounced Mexican immigrants in June 2015 as drug dealers and rapists.

Andres has argued that the comments made it difficult to attract Hispanic staff and customers and to raise money for a Spanish restaurant.

Trump’s transition team did not respond to a request for comment.

CORNERED: Judge Orders Trump To Testify Over Remarks About Immigrants

Trump under oath! Sounds good. District of Columbia Superior Court Judge Jennifer Di Toro.

Holy shit Shittingbull. Give a damned rest. Another of your lamo posts.

Hillary lost. Trump won. Grow a brain you fucking moron.

So you are saying Trump is unethical since he has fucked people in MANY contracts?

Care to provide examples?

Oh for fucks sake, why would I go through the trouble of giving you a list just so you can say, "Well they probably didn't do a good enough job to deserve getting paid so Trump was justified!"

You're obviously biased, so it would be a waste of time.

If Trump had such a bad rep he would have been out of business decades ago, and been reduced to throwing up all those crappy McMansions in the Burbs for suckers during bubbles. Real estate at his operational level is too competitive to get away with much 'screwing over people' for long, not to mention financing would dry up almost overnight, as the number of institutions at that level is also pretty small and they all know each other, too.

The president-elect had tried to get away with not testifying, even though he himself brought the lawsuit.

WASHINGTON ― A judge has ordered Republican President-elect Donald Trump to give a deposition in a lawsuit against celebrity chef Jose Andres stemming from Trump’s disparaging remarks about Mexican immigrants.

District of Columbia Superior Court Judge Jennifer Di Toro ruled on Wednesday that Trump must testify in New York about Andres’ restaurant deal at Trump’s luxury Washington hotel. The deposition can last up to seven hours and will take place in the first week of January.

His lawyers had sought to limit how long Trump could be questioned and what could be covered, contending he was extremely busy ahead of his Jan. 20 inauguration.

But Di Toro said in her order that limits on the deposition could harm preparations by Andres’ lawyers, and that Trump’s own statements were at the heart of the case.

Trump is suing Andres for $10 million over breach of contract after Andres backed out of a plan to open a restaurant in the Trump International Hotel a few blocks from the White House.

Andres, who was born in Spain and is a naturalized U.S. citizen, has said he canceled the project after Trump denounced Mexican immigrants in June 2015 as drug dealers and rapists.

Andres has argued that the comments made it difficult to attract Hispanic staff and customers and to raise money for a Spanish restaurant.

Trump under oath! Sounds good. District of Columbia Superior Court Judge Jennifer Di Toro.
DC superior court judge. :)

You mean like the lawyers that keep the Clintons and most Democratic congressmen and senators out of jail?

Fuck liberal judges and The HuffingPaintPost.

It's an open and shut case. Either he complied with the contract or he didn't, and he obviously didn't. Whatever Trump said is irrelevant.

Easy to see you don't work in Contract law...

We don't know what is in the contract but I am sure saying some thing publicly to negatively affect the business could be in there.

Put a bet, Trump will back down.

Once Trump is sworn in as President he can tell the judge to fuck off, lib FAIL :laugh:
No he can't idiot moron. Republicans changed the law under Clinton.

A former AG and law professor says you know jack shit lib, stop embarrassing yourself.

You know Trump is suing Andres, Andres defense is that Trump said things in public which severely hamper the contract and thus the revenue or profit from the venture.

Guess what, Spain isn't Mexico.
Most nothing post you've made in a while.

Guess what? Most don't know that, and neither do most latinos, as long as the last name is hispanic it works the same, it's about 'Diversity N Stuff'.

A lot of native born Americans and many other nationalities have Hispanic surnames; doesn't make them Mexican either. It's actually Bullspit N Stuff. I have a German last name; still can't speak Kraut.

I never claimed otherwise. The judge is harassing him over it, not me. I'm not a Federal Judge.

In other news, looking at her bio, she doesn't have any experience worth mentioning, just being female, having an Hispanic surname, and having a mental disorder is more than enough for Obama, apparently. Her resume is interesting, the only private employment being with a firm that specializes in defending white collar criminals and whining College administrators and the like, mostly rich people suing each other, of course.

Zuckerman Spaeder : Articles :: Law360

They just hired Obama's buddy who ran Health and in turn whom Obama hired from the same firm ... lol

William B. Schultz joined Zuckerman’s D.C. office this week after serving as general counsel for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services from March 2011 to June 2016. Schultz practiced at Zuckerman for 10 years prior to his run at HHS, and he told Law360 on...

Zuckerman Spaeder Nabs Obama's Ex-Top Health Atty - Law360

Didn't go past the first page, so there's probably a lot more enlightenment to be had on how and where the Democrats find all those 'progressives' and 'liberals' to appoint.

Isn't it nice to have a lot of former employees sitting on benches and running Federal bureaucracies?

Why, yes, it is ...

Philip Morris Can't Boot Judge From FDA Labeling Suit - Law360

List of Zuckerman Spaeder's employees and lawyers' personal campaign donations, nearly all Democratic, of course, two Republicans.

Campaign Finance - Money, Political Finance, Campaign Contributions

These are those 'high priced lawyers' Lewdog thinks only represent Trump or something. What was it, some gibberish about 'The Rich"? Obviously 'The Rich' get along famously with Democrats; they make their employees Judges and bureaucrats all the time.

Last edited:

It's an open and shut case. Either he complied with the contract or he didn't, and he obviously didn't. Whatever Trump said is irrelevant.

Easy to see you don't work in Contract law...

We don't know what is in the contract but I am sure saying some thing publicly to negatively affect the business could be in there.

Put a bet, Trump will back down.

lol nobody ever heard of this clown before he started whining and a Democratic Party appointee pretending to be a Judge magically gets all kinds of media coverage for what is obviously petty harassment reasons. Yeah hang your hats on these cheesy corrupt gimmicks; it's the type of garbage that went over so amazingly well for Hillary in the election, isn't it? lol real impressive tactics.

Forum List

Back