Cornerstone Of Afghan Reconstruction Effort -- Roads -- Near-Total Failure

Yup. There has to be a lot worth plundering in Afghanistan. I mean, 16yrs? Really? The longest War in US history. The Globalist Elites must see big Dollars there.

It's not even a war in the conventional sense of the word. It's a military occupation.

Yup. There has to be a lot worth plundering in Afghanistan. I mean, 16yrs? Really? The longest War in US history. The Globalist Elites must see big Dollars there.

It's not even a war in the conventional sense of the word. It's a military occupation.

Good point. Yeah, there must be lots to plunder for the Globalist Elites. We got Bin Laden, we have no business being there now.

This was a response to "The Athenian republic fell because it was invaded by a much stronger Macedonia. There was no colonial empire."

Extension and expansion speaks to empire, thanks.

WTF are you even talking about?You said athenian democracy fell because they brought their colonial empire back home. They didn't have a colonial empire.

Macedonia is not Athens.

They used their military to visit the oppression leveraged abroad, home to its own citizens. Much as yours is.

I heard Billy Joel's "we didn't start the fire " the other day . An old 80s hit . There's that one part where he says "Russians in Afghanistan ". Wtf , now we are the suckers in Afghan .

The Globalist Elites must have found resources to plunder there. We should have left after we got Bin Laden. 16yrs is way too long.

Opium.

I heard Billy Joel's "we didn't start the fire " the other day . An old 80s hit . There's that one part where he says "Russians in Afghanistan ". Wtf , now we are the suckers in Afghan .

The Globalist Elites must have found resources to plunder there. We should have left after we got Bin Laden. 16yrs is way too long.

Opium.

It is likely one of the resources. We have no business still being in Afghanistan. There must be lots of cash to be made for the Globalist Elites. If so, we're probably never leaving.

They used their military to visit the oppression leveraged abroad, home to its own citizens.

This doesn't even make sense. Just admit you made shit up and move on.

Much as yours is.

What would that be?
Sure it does, think about it, here is is again: They used their military to visit the oppression leveraged abroad, home to its own citizens.

It's a testing ground for weapons systems. I don't see how we can plan on staying there until they reform their ways and behave like we want them too.

They like being rock farmers, they like fucking their sheep and little boys. If they're not at war with us in the summer, they'll be at war with the next village. It's all they like to do. Fuck and fight.You can't have a modern country with infrastructure when you have people constantly trying to kill someone. I think even if you converted them to Christianity they'd still attack the "enemy " tribe every summer.

They do produce some of the finest emeralds on the cheap, as well as some other gemstones. There is a Chinese copper mine planned that will wipe out an ancient buddist city, but below it is apparently the second largest copper deposit on earth.

Was it Tony Blair who told the taliban to "hand over al queda or hand over your power". We weren't even after the taliban!

The Taliban was harboring Osama Bin Laden and other Al-Qaeda leadership, so I don't see the problem with that.

It's a testing ground for weapons systems. I don't see how we can plan on staying there until they reform their ways and behave like we want them too.

They like being rock farmers, they like fucking their sheep and little boys. If they're not at war with us in the summer, they'll be at war with the next village. It's all they like to do. Fuck and fight.You can't have a modern country with infrastructure when you have people constantly trying to kill someone. I think even if you converted them to Christianity they'd still attack the "enemy " tribe every summer.

They do produce some of the finest emeralds on the cheap, as well as some other gemstones. There is a Chinese copper mine planned that will wipe out an ancient buddist city, but below it is apparently the second largest copper deposit on earth.

Yeah, I believe it's all about the plundering for the Globalist Elites now. We got Bin Laden, we shouldn't be there at this point. 16yrs is absurd. It's time to come home.

Was it Tony Blair who told the taliban to "hand over al queda or hand over your power". We weren't even after the taliban!

The Taliban was harboring Osama Bin Laden and other Al-Qaeda leadership, so I don't see the problem with that.

The problem was the plan. They should've kicked ass and left . Instead of nation building .

The problem was the plan. They should've kicked ass and left . Instead of nation building .

So devastate their country and leave the civilians to rot? And what do you mean kick ass and leave? The taliban is stronger than it was in 2001. There was no ass kicking.

So devastate their country and leave the civilians to rot? And what do you mean kick ass and leave? The taliban is stronger than it was in 2001. There was no ass kicking.

I mean attack the alqueda camps .

I mean attack the alqaeda camps .

If their goal was to genuinely get Osama Bin Laden, then they would of only sent in special forces and agents. Maybe a special battalion to take Tora Bora, where they suspected Bin Laden to be hiding.

Forum List

Back