Coronavirus is Not a Major Threat to the People of the United States

"If Trump had listened to our recommendations thousands of lives would have been saved" -- Fauci

Let's be serious. Fauci is set to become America's most trusted human being and favorite doctor...

of the Democrats.

"President Trump retweeted a tweet on Sunday night that concluded "Time to #FireFauci," which could unleash some conservatives' simmering suspicions about Dr. Anthony Fauci."

Subscription only

Fauci doesn't want people to worry about coronavirus, the danger of which is "just minuscule." But he does want them to take precautions against the "influenza outbreak, which is having its second wave."

Fauci: "go on that cruise " march 9th

Fauci then said, “If you are a healthy young person, there is no reason if you want to go on a cruise ship, go on a cruise ship. But the fact is that if you have…an individual who has an underlying condition, particularly an elderly person who has an underlying condition, I would recommend strongly that they do not go on a cruise ship.”

He was right.

Trump didn’t listen.
Trump is the president.
Trump is a failure.

Trumpies are trying to make Fauci the fall guy. Did Fauci call this virus a "Democrat hoax"? Did Fauci say "we will have zero cases" of it soon? Did Fauci get his talking points from Fox News, which repeatedly downplayed this pandemic until March 10th?

Yea, I didn't think so either.

Nor has it been
I do not understand why Trump is letting this go on. Terribly inaccurate worst case scenarios is no way to run a country.
Corona virus is really Convict virus as we’ve all been told where to go and where to eat and when. Like convicts.
This overreactive hoax will harm America for one year and has been misinterpreted on so many levels. This is designed to
1.Hurt Trump
2Punish not the wealthy but the up and coming small to moderate business owners who well may have become wealthy were it not for this ill advised imposition
3.see how quickly Americans will line up, sit, stay and not bark. We are mostly good dogs-not me
4Get China some money we
owe them via knowledge in advance of this contrived train wreck and short the market for trillions.

It’s a disgrace and Trump is hurting his re-election chances the longer he meekly plays along.

Last edited:
Trump didn’t listen.
Trump is the president.
Trump is a failure.

Trumpies are trying to make Fauci the fall guy. Did Fauci call this virus a "Democrat hoax"? Did Fauci say "we will have zero cases" of it soon? Did Fauci get his talking points from Fox News, which repeatedly downplayed this pandemic until March 10th?

Trump never said the virus was a democrat hoax. I wonder why you lefties repeat that lie so much. If you have to lie, then you obviously have no real complaint.

Trump didn’t listen.
Trump is the president.
Trump is a failure.

Trump never said the virus was a democrat hoax. I wonder why you lefties repeat that lie so much. If you have to lie, then you obviously have no real complaint.
I didn’t say that trump said it was a hoax.
Learn to read, boy.

It can be hard to decipher anything that idiot says, but Snopes did the work.

"If Trump had listened to our recommendations thousands of lives would have been saved" -- Fauci
First of all- prove that quote from Fauci- pretty sure it is an outright lie.

Here is what Fauci actually said:
Host Jake Tapper asked, “The New York Times reported yesterday that you and other top officials wanted to recommend social and physical distancing guidelines to President Trump as far back as the third week of February, but the administration didn’t announce such guidelines to the American public until March 16th, almost a month later. Why?”

Fauci said, “As I’ve said many times, we look at it from a pure health standpoint. We make a recommendation. Often the recommendation is taken. Sometimes it’s not. But it is what it is. we are where we are right now.”

Tapper said, “Do you think lives could have been saved if social distancing, physical distancing, stay-at-home measures, had started the third week of February instead of mid-March?”

Fauci said, “You know, Jake, again, it’s the what would have, what could have. It’s very difficult to go back and say that. I mean, obviously, you could logically say that if you had a process that was ongoing and you started mitigation earlier, you could have saved lives. Obviously, no one is going to deny that. But what goes into those kinds of decisions is complicated. But you’re right, I mean, obviously, if we had right from the very beginning shut everything down, it may have been a little bit different. But there was a lot of pushback about shutting things down back then.”

So in January Fauci didn't think it was going to be an issue- but by the third week in February he was recommending social distancing. President Trump didn't follow those recommendations for 3 weeks.
When Fauci was warning Trump in the third week of February- Trump was telling Americans:
"I want you to understand something that shocked me when I saw it that — and I spoke with Dr. Fauci on this, and I was really amazed, and I think most people are amazed to hear it: The flu, in our country, kills from 25,000 people to 69,000 people a year. That was shocking to me. And, so far, if you look at what we have with the 15 people and their recovery, one is — one is pretty sick but hopefully will recover, but the others are in great shape. But think of that: 25,000 to 69,000. ... "And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done," the president said during a Coronavirus Task Force Press briefing at the White House.

If you want to compare Fauci's comments to Trump's- do them for the same time period.

Trump didn’t listen.
Trump is the president.
Trump is a failure.

I didn’t say that trump said it was a hoax.
Learn to read, boy.
You certainly implied it.

"Trumpies are trying to make Fauci the fall guy. Did Fauci call this virus a "Democrat hoax"?"

Why cant you lefties ever be honest? Its because you know you have no real complaints, so you make shit up.

Forum List

Back