Corr. Dinner and all the feed back

Listen, I know people are tired of hearing about Trump, NK and Trump....but to make the morning head line news all about Ms. Wolf and the comments she made, that most are finding offensive and not funny, just makes one ill.

Leave it to Morning Joe and Mika, to take the first shots....We all are now living in Trump world and nothing about this man nor his policies are funny, HOWEVER....Ya girl was spot on last night and the fact no one finds humor in Truths, is bothersome to me. Nothing this lady said last night was a LIE....Sarah H, does lie and she lies often. And when she put the media on blast, that shit was priceless.

Thank God, the NY Times today published a 400 plus insulting tweets since taken office to counter the bs the media is now touting. Listen up, conservatives....if you can't take the heat, fire Trump on your way out the kitchen!!

She said what needs to be said, not at a dinner once a year but every day. Truth needs to be spoken, in fact yelled, into the face of the leper colony that has power right now. Conservative snowflakes go find your safe space, get your blanky, and cry yourselves to sleep in mommies arms.

You can't handle adult society.

Listen, I know people are tired of hearing about Trump, NK and Trump....but to make the morning head line news all about Ms. Wolf and the comments she made, that most are finding offensive and not funny, just makes one ill.

Leave it to Morning Joe and Mika, to take the first shots....We all are now living in Trump world and nothing about this man nor his policies are funny, HOWEVER....Ya girl was spot on last night and the fact no one finds humor in Truths, is bothersome to me. Nothing this lady said last night was a LIE....Sarah H, does lie and she lies often. And when she put the media on blast, that shit was priceless.

Thank God, the NY Times today published a 400 plus insulting tweets since taken office to counter the bs the media is now touting. Listen up, conservatives....if you can't take the heat, fire Trump on your way out the kitchen!!
Sarah had it coming. Trump deserved more insults. A lot more than he got in abstention. Trump and is kiss-ass cabal, need to understand, its quid pro quo, mother-fucker!

Trumplethinskin and his pals are delicate victims. Sad.
Yet it is the left that ALWAYS starts trolling and attacking differing opinion.

Yes, you Righties suffer so much. It's not fair.
I'm not suffering troll. I laugh moment by moment at you. You praise this two bit trailer trash comedian and then you are shocked when it fails.

Sarah had it coming. Trump deserved more insults. A lot more than he got in abstention. Trump and is kiss-ass cabal, need to understand, its quid pro quo, mother-fucker!

Yet it is the left that ALWAYS starts trolling and attacking differing opinion.

Yes, you Righties suffer so much. It's not fair.
I'm not suffering troll. I laugh moment by moment at you. You praise this two bit trailer trash comedian and then you are shocked when it fails.

“Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!”

You idiot.

GMAFB! Offended by a comedian?

If stupidity were painful, Trumpkins would be humanely destroyed.

GMAFB! Offended by a comedian?

If stupidity were painful, Trumpkins would be humanely destroyed.
That was a comedian? Looks to me like along with profane disgusting sluts pretending to be funny they cannot understand it when normal people do not want the see that trash.

Not really. We want MORE. After all it will be a miracle if the Correspondent's dinner survives this and it shouldn't. Democrats are incrementally tearing down their own house and find it acceptable because it might insult republicans. So more of the same, worse even. Democrats should start going after the children of republicans, the younger the better.

Keep it up.

She said what needs to be said, not at a dinner once a year but every day. Truth needs to be spoken, in fact yelled, into the face of the leper colony that has power right now. Conservative snowflakes go find your safe space, get your blanky, and cry yourselves to sleep in mommies arms.

Yep keep up the attacks, show the REST of the United States how you feel, you wont see a Dem in power for the rest of your sorry liberal life.

Yep keep up the attacks, show the REST of the United States how you feel, you wont see a Dem in power for the rest of your sorry liberal life.

Trying to lock up the sympathy vote?

Progressive comedy simply is not funny. I don't care if it's offensive or not.

Make me laugh, or go away.

Drop the comedy attempts. You Progressives should keep trying to be serious. That is your best comedy.
Oh and stiff neck conservatives, are a hoot??? GTFOOH

Keen Grow, Please! Had someone mouffed off like dat on Obama you'd be allz cray cray

You tell yourself that, but you know what's coming. :laughing0301:

Only a bitch like you would find attacking a hard working mother, funny. Shame on you and your fucking family for allowing you not to be aborted...
LOL!

You tell yourself that, but you know what's coming. :laughing0301:
Yep , you were blind sided by Hiltery's loss, it will be again. You can use all the cosmetics in the world to make an ugly person look great, but you just cant fix stupid, and they vote Democrat....

Progressive comedy simply is not funny. I don't care if it's offensive or not.

Make me laugh, or go away.

Drop the comedy attempts. You Progressives should keep trying to be serious. That is your best comedy.
Oh and stiff neck conservatives, are a hoot??? GTFOOH

How often do the voices in your head tell you things not otherwise apparent?

So how does that make Sarah Deserve it?

Hate rules right now. And those who hate enable it by excusing it.

I can see why the DOPers overlook their orange turds spews.

Plenty of hate coming from both ends. As usual.

The two ends of the spectrum are very similar in their behaviors.

13493486_f520.jpg

Forum List

Back