Corrupt FBI & DOJ caught redacting their criminal acts - they're now caught creating fraudulent docs

Sahba

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2018
VT & NH
Corrupt FBI and DOJ Not Only Caught Redacting Their Criminal Acts - They're Now Caught CREATING Fraudulent Documents

Unless you're a died in the wool Anti-Trumper who subscribes to the 'ends justifying the means'; this sheite must end, enough is enough! F this charade of missed deadlines and refusing to testify in front of Congress. What would U advise Nunes to do? Should the President start swinging the reaper blade...

Over the past few years the DOJ and FBI redacted documents in the name of national security but their real reason was later uncovered as an effort to hide their crimes. They also will not allow Congress to obtain copies of records and instead only allow Congress to review documents maintained at an FBI or DOJ location. Now this too is catching up to them as their efforts to swap documents or create two versions of documents are being uncovered.

Corrupt FBI and DOJ Not Only Caught Redacting Their Criminal Acts - They're Now Caught CREATING Fraudulent Documents

Unless you're a died in the wool Anti-Trumper who subscribes to the 'ends justifying the means'; this sheite must end, enough is enough! F this charade of missed deadlines and refusing to testify in front of Congress. What would U advise Nunes to do? Should the President start swinging the reaper blade...

Over the past few years the DOJ and FBI redacted documents in the name of national security but their real reason was later uncovered as an effort to hide their crimes. They also will not allow Congress to obtain copies of records and instead only allow Congress to review documents maintained at an FBI or DOJ location. Now this too is catching up to them as their efforts to swap documents or create two versions of documents are being uncovered.
The Gateway Pundit.

BBBBBWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

LOL.
I would love to see your refuting sources... You have to go to my other thread about baby, diapered blimps for a response like that to make any contextual sense...

The Gateway Pundit.

BBBBBWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

LOL.
I would love to see your refuting sources... You have to go to my other thread about baby, diapered blimps for a response like that to make any contextual sense...
Its sedition, treason and espionage and it must come to a screeching halt

Sahba one thing you need to learn is not take bullshit mills like thegatewaypundit too seriously.

Sahba one thing you need to learn is not take bullshit mills like thegatewaypundit too seriously.

And you need to look at what is actually being reported on. The links are the important part and you ignorantly gloss right over those.

I literally watch & listen to these jokers obfuscate and refuse to answer. I have seen examples of redacted, to the point of obliteration, documents handed to Congress. Take your high brow, patronizing platitudes and shove them up your arse!

And you need to look at what is actually being reported on. The links are the important part and you ignorantly gloss right over those.

Not on gatewaypundit I don't.

ZERO credebility. It's an entertainment site for the nutters as far as I'm concerned.

When they throw around words like "Corruption in FBI" they have ZERO responsibility for it. There is no journalistic integrity on the line. No retractions, no correction, no appology.

ZERO credebility. It's an entertainment site for the nutters as far as I'm concerned.

And like I said, the links that are provided go to legit web sites.

Which legit site claims that Apparently, either the documents were illegally duplicated or Rod Rosenstein is lying – both which are crimes. ?

Which legit site claims that Apparently, either the documents were illegally duplicated or Rod Rosenstein is lying – both which are crimes. ?

That is the vloggers opinion. Do you understand the concept of links?

Yep and that opinion is worth fuck-all.

I understand that, OP does not, eats it up as fact.

I understand that, OP does not.

I understand it too, I simply don't care about his opinion, I do care about his source. A source that is absolutely legit but which refutes your myopic interpretation of the world which allows you to lie about what is happening.

I understand it too, I simply don't care about his opinion, I do care about his source. A source that is absolutely legit but which refutes your myopic interpretation of the world which allows you to lie about what is happening.

There is no source to support the assertion that a crime took place. It's nothing but half baked analisys of some guy on a fringe click-bait site.

There is no source to support the assertion that a crime took place. It's nothing but half baked analisys of some guy on a fringe click-bait site.

There is evidence that a crime has indeed taken place. We know for certain that the DOJ has indeed been lying to Congress. So too did comey, and so did rosenstein. We KNOW this to be factual. So no, your claim is not supported by fact at all.

They are making mountains out of SOP.
So then you don't mind picking up the tab for this charade (got millions ready in your check book I reckon), or are you a drug cartel flunky or mobster runner with skin in this game thus proposing it's no big deal in adding to your criminal exploits?
I worry about anyone who thinks this is all OK, nor is it normal to think your party is the only one with the right to govern or appoint a judge, that's not democracy you fascist. Besides, your party is still part of this gov't and yet never does anything for the country, but sabotage it every step of the way.

So you are saying the Brainiacs are comitting a crime of obstruction and tampering in order to cover up a non crime? Brilliant!

Forum List

Back