Corrupt Media Incensed About Trump’s Willingness To Meet With Any World Leader/ Praised Obama For It

Partisans are hypocrites by nature.
Hypocrisy is a staple of the left.
Sure....

So can you link to all the WSJ editorials praising Obama for reaching out to these "villains"?

How about Breitbart, FOX, or CNS?

I don't remember a huge amount of praise coming from the above. You must figure one positive story amounts to a total endorsement of Obama. Nope. Sorry.

FYI.....
Journalists in NYC or Washington are mostly Democrats. That's the way they voted. Roughly 90%. They couldn't get their jobs if they weren't. Bill O'Reilly is a North Eastern Harvard educated liberal you know.

Duturte is trying to move away from the US and align the Philippines with China. Trump is the one guy he needs to see. I don't listen to or watch the vermin on the left anymore.
Stay Safe, Snowflake.....
:haha: STFU, shitstain.....
then what's the point of your thread?
the continuing double standard the media gives Trump vrs Obama?

How can anyone with a straight face say that it was OK for Obama to meet with dictators then turn right around and slam Trump for meeting with dictators?
This Dictator has been on a 10 month murdering spree Jim...

Duturte is trying to move away from the US and align the Philippines with China. Trump is the one guy he needs to see. I don't listen to or watch the vermin on the left anymore.

How can anyone with a straight face say that it was OK for Obama to meet with dictators then turn right around and slam Trump for meeting with dictators?
And Iran has been on a 4 decade long terrorist sponsoring spree

When Mud thought "Safety in numbers" he wasn't thinking.......
No.....that's what libroids need, because they cannot stand up on their own. It's why they're so easily triggered. So they go to their safe place. If they can't find one they either curl up into a ball and assume the fetal position or they get violent. They start media campaigns to kick people put of office or out of their jobs. They can't win with their ideas. Because their ideas suck they attempt to "clean house" at Fox.
Because their ideas suck they attempt to "clean house" at Fox.

You are a liar......that has NOTHING to do with "cleaning house at FOX"....They are cleaning house at FOX because, for decades, it has been a den of sexual depravity....apparently, going forward, it will no longer be a Safe Space for mashers, frottagistes, and other deviants.

Nice try...
If you say so lady. That must explain why as soon as their CEO gave up control to his idiot sons all of the sudden Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity became a poor man's rendition of Bill Clinton.:slap:
If this was so darned important to everybody why was Bill Clinton a few electoral votes from running our economy again???? Hillary was too tired to handle it, so she boldly announced that her misogynist, serial sexual offender of a husband would take it over. He did what Bill O'Reilly is accused of and then some to Monica. Why isn’t that a problem to you? Does your self-righteous indignation stop when it's a Democrat?
I think so. Thou duth protest too much I fear.

And Iran has been on a 4 decade long terrorist sponsoring spree
Did we say we would be HONORED by having them here? HONORED??? HONORED???

seriously!?

The dishonesty of the press is unimaginable. Months ago they praised Obama for his Iranian deal and his opening of trade with Cuba, but now the press claims Trump shouldn't be talking to the Philippines president, the Russian president, the Egyptian president, or any president that they claim is an authoritarian. Is there anyone he can talk to??
Apparently not.

They intentionally forget what Obama has said and done. Maybe they think we're stupid or something.
For those who paid attention....do you remember this?

635941735093874315-AFP-550263929-80683122.JPG.cf.jpg

Or this?

Click on the link if it doesn’t automatically play. It will take you to the youtube site.

Really bitch? Apple and fuckin Oranges, bye!!

No.....that's what libroids need, because they cannot stand up on their own. It's why they're so easily triggered. So they go to their safe place. If they can't find one they either curl up into a ball and assume the fetal position or they get violent. They start media campaigns to kick people put of office or out of their jobs. They can't win with their ideas. Because their ideas suck they attempt to "clean house" at Fox.

You are a liar......that has NOTHING to do with "cleaning house at FOX"....They are cleaning house at FOX because, for decades, it has been a den of sexual depravity....apparently, going forward, it will no longer be a Safe Space for mashers, frottagistes, and other deviants.

Nice try...
If you say so lady. That must explain why as soon as their CEO gave up control to his idiot sons all of the sudden Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity became a poor man's rendition of Bill Clinton.:slap:
If this was so darned important to everybody why was Bill Clinton a few electoral votes from running our economy again???? Hillary was too tired to handle it, so she boldly announced that her misogynist, serial sexual offender of a husband would take it over. He did what Bill O'Reilly is accused of and then some to Monica. Why isn’t that a problem to you? Does your self-righteous indignation stop when it's a Democrat?
ends inchoate rant with

Thou duth protest too much I fear.

Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity became a poor man's rendition of Bill Clinton

Hannity is a scumbag, but as far as I know, of a different sort....

Just for perspective, could you post the total payments issued by, or on behalf of, Clinton and O'Reilly consequent to charges of sexual impropriety?

That would allow u to test the accuracy of your analogy...

But why do you need a conspiracy? We KNOW Ailes was a masher, O'Reilly is a repeat offender......and many of the accusers are the women who spent years telling you what to think.....do you believe they are all liars now?

Sure....

So can you link to all the WSJ editorials praising Obama for reaching out to these "villains"?

I don't remember a huge amount of praise coming from the above. You must figure one positive story amounts to a total endorsement of Obama. Nope. Sorry.

FYI.....
Journalists in NYC or Washington are mostly Democrats. That's the way they voted. Roughly 90%. They couldn't get their jobs if they weren't. Bill O'Reilly is a North Eastern Harvard educated liberal you know.
So why are you bitching about the "hypocrisy of Media"?

seriously!?
Yes, we say bullshit like that every time we host a foreign nation no matter what they actually do in the real world.
LINK? link where we/our President, invited a dictator that has been on a recent 10 month mass murdering spree... who also said it would be an HONOR to meet them and have them here....????

seriously!?
Yes, we say bullshit like that every time we host a foreign nation no matter what they actually do in the real world.
LINK? link where we/our President, invited a dictator that has been on a recent 10 month mass murdering spree... who also said it would be an HONOR to meet them and have them here....????
I dont have a link but that say surreal crap like that all the time C4A. It is what the State Department deal in.

seriously!?
I dont have a link but that say surreal crap like that all the time C4A. It is what the State Department deal in.
i've never seen or heard it! not without caveats!

Nice try...
ends inchoate rant with

Thou duth protest too much I fear.

Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity became a poor man's rendition of Bill Clinton

Hannity is a scumbag, but as far as I know, of a different sort....

Just for perspective, could you post the total payments issued by, or on behalf of, Clinton and O'Reilly consequent to charges of sexual impropriety?

That would allow u to test the accuracy of your analogy...

But why do you need a conspiracy? We KNOW Ailes was a masher, O'Reilly is a repeat offender......and many of the accusers are the women who spent years telling you what to think.....do you believe they are all liars now?
If you think Sean Hannity is a scumbag it tells me alot about you.

Phhhhhffffffffff......

Begone hack.

Sure....

FYI.....
Playing dumb, are we?

Or are you not playing?

Sure....

FYI.....
Playing dumb, are we?

Or are you not playing?
OK....let me venture a guess...

Because you are a butthurt hypocrite snowflake ?

How am I doing?

First off it's laughable that conservatives would now be so happy a president is meeting with leaders of other countries that dislike the US after they branded Obama a traitor for doing it.

Secondly I think meeting with anyone before thinking of hostilities is always a good idea. It at least provides one last chance for the aggressor to say to the target, "your last chance, after this some real bad shit will start happening". It is in fact required by any head of a state to seek out all avenues of peace before sending other men to die in your name.

Last edited:
Sure....

FYI.....
Playing dumb, are we?

Or are you not playing?
So let me demonstrate.....

Look at the pic in your signature.....

Now look at this

“The Level of Lies is Unprecedented”: Truth in the Trump Era with Jackie Calmes

President Trump is the most fact-challenged politician that The Fact Checker has ever encountered. He earned 59 Four-Pinocchio ratings during his campaign as president. Since then, he’s earned 16 more Four-Pinocchio ratings.

But those numbers obscure the fact that the pace and volume of the president’s misstatements means that we cannot possibly keep up. The president’s speeches and interviews are so chock full of false and misleading claims that The Fact Checker often must resort to roundups that offer a brief summary of the facts that the president has gotten wrong.

Analysis | President Trump’s first 100 days: The fact check tally

and you're a big Yam fan, aren't you?

How do you reconcile that?

i've never seen or heard it! not without caveats!
The broilerplate horse crap that is said in these state visits are so trivial the news networks dont even report the remarks because it is all so phoney and just bullshit.

Here is a google search to try and get Trumps actguall statement when Xi visited, but NO ONE is carrying it or reported it because it is nothing but fluff and crap.
Trump comments official visit Xi at DuckDuckGo

Check out the little song that the Trump grandkids performed.
Arabella Trump serenades Xi Jinping with Mandarin song | Daily Mail Online

Given the Chicoms abuse of prisoners in various organ transplant programs and slave labor gulags, it is not something the diplomatic corps sees any reason to get upset about and they pay silly little tokens of honor to these monsters no matter what they do in real life.

Forum List

Back