Corrupt Son of a Bitch

You are the brainwashed. Keep on toting the party line sheep. I've forgotten more about being an honest person than he will ever know...easy call.

You are the brainwashed. Keep on toting the party line sheep. I've forgotten more about being an honest person than he will ever know...easy call.

Have you produced any evidence at all?

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!

An engineer "dropped" Huckabee's name in a permit application!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get a rope!:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
Read the article moron. If you can’t comprehend it have your mother explain it to you.

An engineer "dropped" Huckabee's name in a permit application!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read the article moron. If you can’t comprehend it have your mother explain it to you.
I did, did you ya blithering nincompoop?

And the rest is political history. The article details the engineer’s walk through the regulatory process. It included name dropping.

Anderson dropped Huckabee’s name in an email to the permitting staff on Jan. 19, 2010, the same day he submitted the permit applications: “As I mentioned to you earlier, one of these lots is for Mike Huckabee, the former governor of Arkansas and Presidential candidate. Needless to say, we’re getting a lot of subtle pressure [from the clients] to move the permit process along as quickly as possible.”

And the rest is political history. The article details the engineer’s walk through the regulatory process. It included name dropping.

Anderson dropped Huckabee’s name in an email to the permitting staff on Jan. 19, 2010, the same day he submitted the permit applications: “As I mentioned to you earlier, one of these lots is for Mike Huckabee, the former governor of Arkansas and Presidential candidate. Needless to say, we’re getting a lot of subtle pressure [from the clients] to move the permit process along as quickly as possible.”
WTF are you reading:

‘Mike Huckabee’s
$3 million beachfront home is a marquee illustration in a Reuters investigation of “the crisis of rising sea levels,” including beachfront erosion and the peril and cost of building there. The article says political strings were pulled so he and his Texarkana pal and former legislator David Haak could get permits to build neighboring homes on an eroding beach in Santa Rosa Beach, Fla., despite original objections from regulators.’

See also Mike Huckabee's epic fight to keep beachgoers off his patch of Florida sand

Your reading comprehension is for the birds.

WTF are you reading:

‘Mike Huckabee’s
$3 million beachfront home is a marquee illustration in a Reuters investigation of “the crisis of rising sea levels,” including beachfront erosion and the peril and cost of building there. The article says political strings were pulled so he and his Texarkana pal and former legislator David Haak could get permits to build neighboring homes on an eroding beach in Santa Rosa Beach, Fla., despite original objections from regulators.’

See also Mike Huckabee's epic fight to keep beachgoers off his patch of Florida sand

Yeah, I read all the bullshit hyperbole at the start of your attempted hit piece...............then uncovered what actually happened way down in the article. I guess there were too many words for you. You obviously didn't make it that far, moron.:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

WTF are you reading:

‘Mike Huckabee’s

Yeah, I read all the bullshit hyperbole at the start of your attempted hit piece...............then uncovered what actually happened way down in the article. I guess there were too many words for you. You obviously didn't make it that far, moron.:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
You know you are a typical Trumpist. You tell others to believe your friggin lies and not what they read. The article is self-explanatory. If you are too dense to figure it out, then there is nothing I can do for you.

Huckabee is as corrupt as anyone else. He will use his influence when it will enrich himself. He is also not beyond keeping his riff raff supporters as far away from his house as he can.

WTF are you reading:

‘Mike Huckabee’s

You know you are a typical Trumpist. You tell others to believe your friggin lies and not what they read. The article is self-explanatory. If you are too dense to figure it out, then there is nothing I can do for you.

Huckabee is as corrupt as anyone else. He will use his influence when it will enrich himself. He is also not beyond keeping his riff raff supporters as far away from his house as he can.
I quoted from your article, moron.

Next time try to read past the headline before posting a link and making a fool of yourself.:banana:

I love it how I burst this right-wing love fest bubble about Huckabee. Sorry folks. He is no angel.

WTF are you reading:

‘Mike Huckabee’s

I quoted from your article, moron.

Next time try to read past the headline before posting a link and making a fool of yourself.:banana:

The article speaks for itself.

Your lies mean nothing. To all others read the articles post. Don’t take what the above idiot has to say at face value.

Forum List

Back