Corrupt Son of a Bitch

I did, did you ya blithering nincompoop?

And the rest is political history. The article details the engineer’s walk through the regulatory process. It included name dropping.

Anderson dropped Huckabee’s name in an email to the permitting staff on Jan. 19, 2010, the same day he submitted the permit applications: “As I mentioned to you earlier, one of these lots is for Mike Huckabee, the former governor of Arkansas and Presidential candidate. Needless to say, we’re getting a lot of subtle pressure [from the clients] to move the permit process along as quickly as possible.”
WTF are you reading:

‘Mike Huckabee’s
$3 million beachfront home is a marquee illustration in a Reuters investigation of “the crisis of rising sea levels,” including beachfront erosion and the peril and cost of building there. The article says political strings were pulled so he and his Texarkana pal and former legislator David Haak could get permits to build neighboring homes on an eroding beach in Santa Rosa Beach, Fla., despite original objections from regulators.’

See also Mike Huckabee's epic fight to keep beachgoers off his patch of Florida sand

Your reading comprehension is for the birds.
Yeah, I read all the bullshit hyperbole at the start of your attempted hit piece...............then uncovered what actually happened way down in the article. I guess there were too many words for you. You obviously didn't make it that far, moron.:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
You know you are a typical Trumpist. You tell others to believe your friggin lies and not what they read. The article is self-explanatory. If you are too dense to figure it out, then there is nothing I can do for you.

Huckabee is as corrupt as anyone else. He will use his influence when it will enrich himself. He is also not beyond keeping his riff raff supporters as far away from his house as he can.
I quoted from your article, moron.

Next time try to read past the headline before posting a link and making a fool of yourself.:banana:

Your lies mean nothing. To all others read the articles post. Don’t take what the above idiot has to say at face value.
And the rest is political history. The article details the engineer’s walk through the regulatory process. It included name dropping.

Anderson dropped Huckabee’s name in an email to the permitting staff on Jan. 19, 2010, the same day he submitted the permit applications: “As I mentioned to you earlier, one of these lots is for Mike Huckabee, the former governor of Arkansas and Presidential candidate. Needless to say, we’re getting a lot of subtle pressure [from the clients] to move the permit process along as quickly as possible.”

He is as corrupt as the rest....such an easy call...if there's a D or R after the name then it's safe to assume. Welcome to america

WTF are you reading:

‘Mike Huckabee’s
$3 million beachfront home is a marquee illustration in a Reuters investigation of “the crisis of rising sea levels,” including beachfront erosion and the peril and cost of building there. The article says political strings were pulled so he and his Texarkana pal and former legislator David Haak could get permits to build neighboring homes on an eroding beach in Santa Rosa Beach, Fla., despite original objections from regulators.’

See also Mike Huckabee's epic fight to keep beachgoers off his patch of Florida sand

Your reading comprehension is for the birds.
Yeah, I read all the bullshit hyperbole at the start of your attempted hit piece...............then uncovered what actually happened way down in the article. I guess there were too many words for you. You obviously didn't make it that far, moron.:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
You know you are a typical Trumpist. You tell others to believe your friggin lies and not what they read. The article is self-explanatory. If you are too dense to figure it out, then there is nothing I can do for you.

Huckabee is as corrupt as anyone else. He will use his influence when it will enrich himself. He is also not beyond keeping his riff raff supporters as far away from his house as he can.

Next time try to read past the headline before posting a link and making a fool of yourself.:banana:

Your lies mean nothing. To all others read the articles post. Don’t take what the above idiot has to say at face value.

This is the gist of the article:

Mike Huckabee’s $3 million beachfront home is a marquee illustration in a Reuters investigation of “the crisis of rising sea levels,” including beachfront erosion and the peril and cost of building there. The article says political strings were pulled so he and his Texarkana pal and former legislator David Haak could get permits to build neighboring homes on an eroding beach in Santa Rosa Beach, Fla., despite original objections from regulators.

See also:
Private Beaches In Florida Spark Battle With Residents And County

Mike Huckabee's epic fight to keep beachgoers off his patch of Florida sand

This story got some traction in Florida. It never made national news though,

Oh the rules twist for the Richies....always. like they are more important than the average janitor...the janitor is more Christian.

Mike Huckabee’s $3 million beachfront home is a marquee illustration in a Reuters investigation of “the crisis of rising sea levels,” including beachfront erosion and the peril and cost of building there. The article says political strings were pulled so he and his Texarkana pal and former legislator David Haak could get permits to build neighboring homes on an eroding beach in Santa Rosa Beach, Fla., despite original objections from regulators.

See also:

Yeah moron, we went over the hyperbole at the beginning of the article. I see you still haven't made it all the way thru the article. Let me show you how he "pulled political strings"..............

He is as corrupt as the rest....such an easy call...if there's a D or R after the name then it's safe to assume. Welcome to america
When you delve into the Huckabee story, the man wanted none of his type supporters around his house. You know those guys waving confederate flags drinking beer, etc. They were welcome before. Of course he eats their votes. He doesn’t want them as neighbors.

When you delve into the Huckabee story, the man wanted none of his type supporters around his house. You know those guys waving confederate flags drinking beer, etc. They were welcome before. Of course he eats their votes. He doesn’t want them as neighbors.
Please quote the part of the article where Huckabee says what you claim, liar.

See also:

Yeah moron, we went over the hyperbole at the beginning of the article. I see you still haven't made it all the way thru the article. Let me show you how he "pulled political strings"..............

You take one paragraph and one factor and say look at this. Listen people read the links.

Did you read the other links I cited dumbass.

See also:

You take one paragraph and one factor and say look at this. Listen people read the links.

Funny how you can't quote any part of your link supporting your original claim, huh Simpleton?

Did you read the other links I cited dumbass.
Got a quote, or did I just bust you in yet another lie?:banana:

‘There was just one problem: Huckabee built his dream house on a public beach, a spot where some of the more than 4 million spring breakers and tourists who come to Walton County each year had been parking their lawn chairs and fishing poles since time immemorial. That meant the Fox News contributor had to share much of the 115-foot-long spit of sand in front of his $6 million house with those who helped pay for it—the people who watch his TV show. And he didn’t like it one bit.

So Huckabee, father of White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, lobbied local officials to cleanse it of the riffraff.”

Huckabee’s property is located on what is known as the red neck riviera. You know the know the type. The red neck type.

Last edited:

See also:

Funny how you can't quote any part of your link supporting your original claim, huh Simpleton?

listen dumbass if you are too lazy to read the other links then that is your business.

‘There was just one problem: Huckabee built his dream house on a public beach, a spot where some of the more than 4 million spring breakers and tourists who come to Walton County each year had been parking their lawn chairs and fishing poles since time immemorial. That meant the Fox News contributor had to share much of the 115-foot-long spit of sand in front of his $6 million house with those who helped pay for it—the people who watch his TV show. And he didn’t like it one bit.

So Huckabee, father of White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, lobbied local officials to cleanse it of the riffraff.”

Huckabee’s property is located on what is known as the red neck riviera.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......don't see anything from Huckabee.

Keep trying................

See also:

listen dumbass if you too lazy to read the other links then that is your business.

Simmer down, moron. I knew you wouldn't be able to bring a quote.

You are too easy to destroy.:banana:

See also:

listen dumbass if you too lazy to read the other links then that is your business.

Simmer down, moron. I knew you wouldn't be able to bring a quote.

You are too easy to destroy.:banana:

look above you idiot. You put a funny on the post without reading it. LOL

Destroy me that hilarious. When I speak to you it is like speaking to a dull third grader.

Can you actually name an elected official who isn't corrupt? I say not a chance. A person can't get to be in a high position without being corrupt. But the average working person working a crazy amount of hours to live paycheck to paycheck can't do anything about it. The whole system is awash in underhandedness and corruption.

What a sad cynical viewpoint.
iu
It’s a very accurate appraisal of current affairs.

America is the land of opportunity. There are plenty of ways to get yourself out of poverty. There is always going to be a segment of the population that will be poor, either because that is how they want to live or because they just don't have the motivation to do anything about their situation. Because human beings have many flaws, you are always going to have poverty. Nobody said life was fair or easy.

Forum List

Back