Corrupt Son of a Bitch

Yeah moron, we went over the hyperbole at the beginning of the article. I see you still haven't made it all the way thru the article. Let me show you how he "pulled political strings"..............

And the rest is political history. The article details the engineer’s walk through the regulatory process. It included name dropping.

Anderson dropped Huckabee’s name in an email to the permitting staff on Jan. 19, 2010, the same day he submitted the permit applications: “As I mentioned to you earlier, one of these lots is for Mike Huckabee, the former governor of Arkansas and Presidential candidate. Needless to say, we’re getting a lot of subtle pressure [from the clients] to move the permit process along as quickly as possible.”
You take one paragraph and one factor and say look at this. Listen people read the links.

Funny how you can't quote any part of your link supporting your original claim, huh Simpleton?

listen dumbass if you too lazy to read the other links then that is your business.

Simmer down, moron. I knew you wouldn't be able to bring a quote.

You are too easy to destroy.:banana:

look above you idiot. You put a funny on the post without reading it. LOL
Found that quote yet?:banana:

You take one paragraph and one factor and say look at this. Listen people read the links.

Funny how you can't quote any part of your link supporting your original claim, huh Simpleton?

listen dumbass if you too lazy to read the other links then that is your business.

Look above you moron or do I have to hold your hand?

I did. Read your whole post. Not a single word from Huckabee.

:dig:

Lol....Try again.

Look for a post that has quotes.

‘There was just one problem: Huckabee built his dream house on a public beach, a spot where some of the more than 4 million spring breakers and tourists who come to Walton County each year had been parking their lawn chairs and fishing poles since time immemorial. That meant the Fox News contributor had to share much of the 115-foot-long spit of sand in front of his $6 million house with those who helped pay for it—the people who watch his TV show. And he didn’t like it one bit.

So Huckabee, father of White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, lobbied local officials to cleanse it of the riffraff.”

Huckabee’s property is located on what is known as the red neck riviera. You know the know the type. The red neck type.

Mike Huckabee's epic fight to keep beachgoers off his patch of Florida sand

IF that is all you can come up with . . . that is pretty weak.

Lol....Try again.
Hey liar, you have yet to bring a quote by Huckabee.

Man, it's too easy to expose your lies.

‘There was just one problem: Huckabee built his dream house on a public beach, a spot where some of the more than 4 million spring breakers and tourists who come to Walton County each year had been parking their lawn chairs and fishing poles since time immemorial. That meant the Fox News contributor had to share much of the 115-foot-long spit of sand in front of his $6 million house with those who helped pay for it—the people who watch his TV show. And he didn’t like it one bit.

So Huckabee, father of White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, lobbied local officials to cleanse it of the riffraff.”

Huckabee’s property is located on what is known as the red neck riviera. You know the know the type. The red neck type.

Not really. This was a big story for a while on the red neck riviera.

Always remember this - John is MIGHTY, MIGHTY dim. This is most likely caused by his out of control TDS. Poor fella...........

Always remember this - John is MIGHTY, MIGHTY dim. This is most likely caused by his out of control TDS. Poor fella...........
I know. That's why it isn't much of a challenge to slap him around.

But it still kills some time.

Well, John IS obviously weak minded. Poor fella..........

Lol....Try again.

What are talking about your moron. A quote from Huckabee? That is your new excuse for your mistake...Tell you what just admit you were wrong. I am beating my head against a brick wall discussing this with with you. C’ya.

Lol....Try again.

What are talking about your moron. A quote from Huckabee? That is your new excuse for your mistake...Tell you what just admit you were wrong. I am beating my head against a brick wall discussing this with with you. C’ya.
He-he, you ARE a loon!

Yeah another winner here. Here come the Trump locust. If this is the best you can do go back to your nurse at the ALF.

Not really. This was a big story for a while on the red neck riviera.

It's weak.

Lol....Try again.

What are talking about your moron. A quote from Huckabee? That is your new excuse for your mistake...Tell you what just admit you were wrong. I am beating my head against a brick wall with you. C’ya.
Hmmmm....................you made a claim as to why Huckabee did something. Why is it a mistake to ask you for a quote from him showing what you claimed?

Asking you to show evidence from Huckabee to back up your lies would only be a mistake if I actually thought you could bring any evidence. You can't. You haven't.

So it wasn't a mistake, it was my way of exposing your lies, ya fucking idiot.:21:

Yeah another winner here. Here come the Trump locust. If this is the best you can do, go back your nurse at the ALF.
He-he, what a BRAINWASHED LIBERAL LOON!

Lol....Try again.

What are talking about your moron. A quote from Huckabee? That is your new excuse for your mistake...Tell you what just admit you were wrong. I am beating my head against a brick wall with you. C’ya.
Hmmmm....................you made a claim as to why Huckabee did something. Why is it a mistake to ask you for a quote from him showing what you claimed?

Asking you to show evidence from Huchabee to back up your lies would only be a mistake if I actually thought you could bring any evidence. You can't. You haven't.

So it wasn't a mistake, it was my way of exposing your lies, ya fucking idiot.:21:
Yep, he's proven time and time again on these threads he IS an IDIOT.

Lol....Try again.

Asking you to show evidence from Huckabee to back up your lies would only be a mistake if I actually thought you could bring any evidence. You can't. You haven't.

You moron how many times can I post the same thing.

Lol....Try again.

What are talking about your moron.

Folks, do we need to see anything else from this idiot?:21:

Forum List

Back