Corrupt Swamp Rat Vietnamese Baby Killer Mueller Being Exposed on FOX Now!

Republicans have no respect for veterans, it's absolutely awful how bad they smear them and support draft dodgers. Kerry and McCain are other veterans they smear.

Hmm ...

Bronze Star Medal
National Defense Service Medal
Southwest Asia Service Medal
Army Service Ribbon
Kuwait Liberation Medal

Timothy McVeigh was a veteran too ... :thup:

This is a perfect example of how awful republicans can be. Comparing veterans they don't like to McVeigh. Just no conscience at all.

Why am I not surprised the point escapes you ... :dunno:

Being a veteran doesn't mean you automatically get a free pass on all the political garbage you may associate yourself with.
And ... I wasn't comparing anyone to a veteran ... John Kerry, John McCain, Robert Mueller and Timothy McVeigh ... Were all veterans.

And here you are comparing Kerry, McCain, and Mueller to a mass murdering bomber again.
Ver
It's how draft dodgers like BlackSand roll.

It would be impossible for me to dodge the draft ...
Unless of course they had changed, or currently change the requirements for being drafted ... :thup:

It's a fact you weren't in the military at all. Sad!

Republicans have no respect for veterans, it's absolutely awful how bad they smear them and support draft dodgers. Kerry and McCain are other veterans they smear.

Hmm ...

Bronze Star Medal
Army Service Ribbon
Kuwait Liberation Medal

This is a perfect example of how awful republicans can be. Comparing veterans they don't like to McVeigh. Just no conscience at all.

Being a veteran doesn't mean you automatically get a free pass on all the political garbage you may associate yourself with.
And ... I wasn't comparing anyone to a veteran ... John Kerry, John McCain, Robert Mueller and Timothy McVeigh ... Were all veterans.

And here you are comparing Kerry, McCain, and Mueller to a mass murdering bomber again.
Ver

Unless of course they had changed, or currently change the requirements for being drafted ... :thup:

If you were addressing me...I was in for 21 years. If you aren't addressing me, never mind.

If you were addressing me...I was in for 21 years. If you aren't addressing me, never mind.

Wheelie is just being a dickhead ... Trying to make a point.

I don't know about you, but everything I did in the service wasn't for what Wheelie may think about it.
I was there for the people I served with ... And some internet clown isn't going to change that.

in2u037mw9xz.jpg

~S~

Easy. One is an operative of the Democratic Party, and one is President of the United States.

One is a Republican, born into a wealthy family, who graduated with top honours as President of his class, from some of the finest schools in the country, and who chose to use his education, expertise and skills, in service to his country. Who has been respected and admired for his honesty and integrity and his work ethic, throughout his life. The other is Donald J. Trump. The guy who lies, every single day of his life.

Easy. One is an operative of the Democratic Party, and one is President of the United States.

Yes. A lot of traitors and criminals and organized crime syndicate members have been in the military; it's hardly and exclusive club, and it's entry requirements are mostly physical, and only a few moral bars. And, how hard was it to get a medal in Viet Nam? Even Kerry got a couple just for getting a scratch or two.
You don't need to do that shit. Just go on ebay !

Did you spit on the Vietnam Veterans when they came home too?

Or if you'r not old enough to have, perhaps you agree with the vile pigs who would spit on draftees or volunteer servicemen and women.

Yes. A lot of traitors and criminals and organized crime syndicate members have been in the military; it's hardly and exclusive club, and it's entry requirements are mostly physical, and only a few moral bars. And, how hard was it to get a medal in Viet Nam? Even Kerry got a couple just for getting a scratch or two.

Yes i'm sure you'd walk into your local AL or VFW, and have them agree ....

~S~

Exactly. Thanks for noting this fact., even though you're just clueless and thought you were being sarcastic, and are only right by accident.

fact? oh i see, you've already been to the VFW, and explained they're all "criminals and traitors" , they applauded ,and bought you all the beer you could drink, right?

~S~

My grandfather and father and all of my uncles were all members, and also the American Legion. Been in and hung out at VFW and American posts my entire life, right up to 8 days ago, and have a meeting to attend at one in another 4 days. Go screw yourself, you're just another Deportable the country would be far better off without.

Hmm ...

Bronze Star Medal
Army Service Ribbon
Kuwait Liberation Medal

Ver

I was addressing BlackSand who I was wrong about and I should apologize. BlackSand was in the military and was kicked 2387

Anyone watching? What a corrupt piece of shit Mueller has always been. Terrible. And that douche is the hope mentally ill Crooked Hillary retards think can save them? :p Anti-Trump folks, head down to your local CVS and stock up on Prep H. :p
So now all vietnam vets are baby killers? That does not sound like a conservative attitude! Are you going to break out the peace beads and start protesting a war that is over by almost fifty years?

Anyone watching? What a corrupt piece of shit Mueller has always been. Terrible. And that douche is the hope mentally ill Crooked Hillary retards think can save them? :p Anti-Trump folks, head down to your local CVS and stock up on Prep H. :p
Ohh nooos Fox is doing a hit piece on Meuller? You don’t say. Like they’ve been trying to vilify him since day one to no effect?

:rofl:

That correspondents dinner really got your panties in a bunch

:rofl:

Na, Muller was labeled incompitant after the Anthrax thing years ago. You know, when he tried to put an innocent guy in prision?
English, please.

You ever get popped for your stolen valor shit? The esquimos ever get their plywood Pete?

Muller was labeled incompitant after the Anthrax thing years ago
Sure he was. Which is why he’s highly respected on both sides of the aisle, and why he was picked to lead this investigation

It must suck to be so desperate as you. Miller’s conduct would have his case tossed in the first 15 minutes of any trial in any court in America. This is character assassination clear and simple. To bad it ain’t working for ya because you will have to deal with 8 years of trump, that pisses you off and that’s all I need trump to do which is keep you libtards crying. Now go kiss your Muller pic and fuck off shit bird.
Triggered!

Go find your safe space, you whiny little pussy. Meuller is highly respected, and you’re a nobody who worships a one term, highly disrespected president

You responded twice and I’m triggered? Calm down some fag. You look stupid flipping out as you do.

Muller was labeled incompitant after the Anthrax thing years ago
Sure he was. Which is why he’s highly respected on both sides of the aisle, and why he was picked to lead this investigation

It must suck to be so desperate as you. Miller’s conduct would have his case tossed in the first 15 minutes of any trial in any court in America. This is character assassination clear and simple. To bad it ain’t working for ya because you will have to deal with 8 years of trump, that pisses you off and that’s all I need trump to do which is keep you libtards crying. Now go kiss your Muller pic and fuck off shit bird.
Triggered!

Go find your safe space, you whiny little pussy. Meuller is highly respected, and you’re a nobody who worships a one term, highly disrespected president

You responded twice and I’m triggered? Calm down some fag. You look stupid flipping out as you do.
Jesus, that’s three times for you, snowflake.

Tissue?

John fucking McCain, the darling of the Democrats, Maverick, but once he ran for President the liberal, lapdog, lamestream ,media turned on John as an old guy who would bring 4 more years of Bush...Okay, Mueller was a Vietnam vet, but he turned into a Liberal, just as bad as John, and is a traitor to this country. Donald J. Trump was adored by you libfucks, while he was doing what ever other Democrat was doing, even grabbing pussy like Harvey Weinstein and Bill Clinton, but when President Trump woke the fuck up and saw what you COMMIES were trying to do to this country, he turned over a new leaf and Made America Great Again... Fuck you all libs...
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Forum List

Back