Corrupt Swamp Rat Vietnamese Baby Killer Mueller Being Exposed on FOX Now!

They are all veterans ... That's a fact, not a comparison ... :thup:

And you could have used any other veteran as a comparison...but you used a mass murderer. Very telling.

What's it tell you nit-wit ... :dunno:

Quite simply....I'm making it simple for you....you're welcome....you make the connections between veterans Kerry, Mueller and McCain with a mass murdering bomber. You think of View attachment 190785, View attachment 190786, and View attachment 190787 and your mind compares them with View attachment 190788

You forgot Al Gore, checking his rifle.

algore15.jpg
What years were you in Viet Nam? Of course, as we can see....to trumpanzees, it's now a very very bad thing to have served in Viet Nam....or in the military at all.

I wasn't in Vietnam. What's your point?

Quite simply....I'm making it simple for you....you're welcome....you make the connections between veterans Kerry, Mueller and McCain with a mass murdering bomber. You think of View attachment 190785, View attachment 190786, and View attachment 190787 and your mind compares them with View attachment 190788

I am willing to accept you believe Special Counsel Mueller, John McCain, John Kerry, or any veteran for that matter ...
Is going to cry themselves to sleep because an ass clown on the internet calls them names or says erroneous things about them.

I think you are a nit-wit for believing that though ... :thup:

I just made the point that the fact they are veterans has more to do with their military service than their political ambitions.
I am also willing to accept you may not understand what that means.

As I said...we know what you equate Viet Nam veterans with.....mass murdering bombers.

"I probably spit on Mueller when he was coming home from Vietnam through the local airport, but now that he's going to impeach Trump for conspiring to collude to obstruct Hillary from taking the White House, he's my new hero" -- A Progressive on USMB

Some goober spit on my brother when he came back from Nam. The goober was eating through a straw for 6 weeks after that. :auiqs.jpg:
Where did that happen? What date? (I love make believe stories)

And you could have used any other veteran as a comparison...but you used a mass murderer. Very telling.

algore15.jpg
What years were you in Viet Nam? Of course, as we can see....to trumpanzees, it's now a very very bad thing to have served in Viet Nam....or in the military at all.

Does that make it easier to denigrate them? Asking for a friend.

"I probably spit on Mueller when he was coming home from Vietnam through the local airport, but now that he's going to impeach Trump for conspiring to collude to obstruct Hillary from taking the White House, he's my new hero" -- A Progressive on USMB

Some goober spit on my brother when he came back from Nam. The goober was eating through a straw for 6 weeks after that. :auiqs.jpg:

And where? :71:

You sound a lot like a liar.

algore15.jpg

I don't denigrate them.

I only denigrate idiot Democrats. And you don't have any friends.

Trust me, vets and active both think you people are sub-fecal, so don't get all swell-headed with your phony patriotism.

You sound a lot like a liar.

Shrug. Were you there?

Lincoln Memorial.

algore15.jpg

I don't denigrate them.

Trust me, vets and active both think you people are sub-fecal, so don't get all swell-headed with your phony patriotism.
That's it? "And you don't have any friends."? :71: That's elementary school playground talk. Glad to see you are reaching beyond your age group for that one.

algore15.jpg

I don't denigrate them.

That's it? "And you don't have any friends."? :71: That's elementary school playground talk. Glad to see you are reaching beyond your age group for that one.

I speak to you in language I know you will understand.

Lincoln Memorial.
And your brother was in his uniform in 1972 at the Lincoln Memorial? And punched some little girl out?

I don't denigrate them.

As you seem to think.....:71: That's ok, skippy. :itsok: Your elementary school-speak gives me a chuckle.

Lincoln Memorial.
And your brother was in his uniform in 1972 at the Lincoln Memorial? And punched some little girl out?

So you're a typical Democrat commie. Denigrating the military as usual.

I don't denigrate them.

As you seem to think.....:71: That's ok, skippy. :itsok: Your elementary school-speak gives me a chuckle.
Billy does not know when he is even talking to a veteran. His ego demands he hurl insults as he plays like a patriot.

Na, Muller was labeled incompitant after the Anthrax thing years ago. You know, when he tried to put an innocent guy in prision?
English, please.

You ever get popped for your stolen valor shit? The esquimos ever get their plywood Pete?
Oh dear....such a funny post on so many levels.....:71: Besides being in Politics....and no thread content.....

So weak. It’s more funny that you gripe about content. Weak little person you are huh Pete? Best run to a mod now. Will is your best bet.
I notice you cannot even hold your own on this thread topic. Talk about weak....:71: So, how many veterans have you denigrated today? How many military members have you spit on today? That's the true trumpanzee way.
oh, so you're working from the position that simply being a veteran means one can't challenge their political positions? why isn't McCain president then? Or John Kerry? Why was Mueller Sued? WTF. that isn't allowed in your fked up world. kiss my ass bat freak.

I don't denigrate them.

Billy does not know when he is even talking to a veteran. His ego demands he hurl insults as he plays like a patriot.
why do veterans battle each other then? :lame2:. Why did the sniper Chris Kyle get murdered by a veteran? There is no guaranteed special dispensation for being a veteran. We thank veterans for their service. veterans who cross lines are prosecuted. got to watch those lines and not cross em then. Stay in the military maybe and stay away from us. Maybe something you should try.

I don't denigrate them.

As stated earlier, military service does not in itself impart wisdom, nor shield one from criticism.

I don't denigrate them.

As stated earlier, military service does not in itself impart wisdom, nor shield one from criticism.
Nor does it automatically open one up to being called a 'Viet nam Baby Killer" nor automatically compared to a mass murdering bomber like Timothy McVeigh.

Forum List

Back