Corrupt Swamp Rat Vietnamese Baby Killer Mueller Being Exposed on FOX Now!

No...not all. But I guess it's too much to ask that trumpanzees NOT say a veteran is a Vietnam baby killer. I guess it's too much to ask that trumpanzees NOT compare other veterans to a mass murdering bomber.

Here's what your almost-President had to say. I wonder if Putin cost Kerry Ohio?

Yes...he said those things...he was there. Were you?

why is it always important for someone to have done the same thing as someone else to comment on their failures. again, you have a fked up world that only allows certain people to do certain things. you are very against the first amendment ain't ya?

why do you defend a comment like the OP's calling Mueller a "swamp rat vietnamese baby killer"?

How do I know he wasn't? let's start an investigation and see what we find on the guy? like what's going on with trump. You get to say russia russia without any kickback and we can't say baby killer against a guy who served in an army that did kill babies in Vietnam. yeah ok. Again, you admit they killed babies in Vietnam right?

Fascinating....yes, you start an investigation on Mueller war crimes in Viet Nam....better yet, have the guy who said that dodging STDs was his own personal Viet Nam start an investigation. That should go over REAL big! :71:

It's useful to remember that the same people denigrating veterans such as Mueller, Kerry, McCain, and even my humble self on this thread are.....with one notable exception (thank you, OKTexas)....have yet to call the OP on the carpet for HIS comments. It's VERY useful to remember that these people had no problem supporting trump when he denigrated POWs during the campaign. In fact, they liked him even more when he called POWs losers.
ahhh looking for sympathy, look at you! Again, the only thing a military vet is guaranteed is a thank you for your service from every american. that's it. Crimes committed in combat are not just for military survivors to comment on, they are for all americans, because it tarnishes our country. you as a vet should know that and be ashamed of those who did crimes rather than hold them up like trophies. Two traitors to the service and both are free to walk around. Manning and Bergdahl. I spit at those two humans.

why is it always important for someone to have done the same thing as someone else to comment on their failures. again, you have a fked up world that only allows certain people to do certain things. you are very against the first amendment ain't ya?
why do you defend a comment like the OP's calling Mueller a "swamp rat vietnamese baby killer"?

But that's what your hero John Kerry said too!!!
Yes he did....because he was there. Was the OP? Were you? Do you have evidence that Mueller was one of those Kerry talked about?
again with your fkd up world order. take your prerequisites and shove them. I am an american and I am allowed to make the statements whether I served or not. man up!
I am sad to hear that someone has stopped you from making statements. Who is it? He/she deserves a stern talking to for making you stop making statements.

It's useful to remember that the same people denigrating veterans such as Mueller, Kerry, McCain, and even my humble self on this thread are.....with one notable exception (thank you, OKTexas)....have yet to call the OP on the carpet for HIS comments. It's VERY useful to remember that these people had no problem supporting trump when he denigrated POWs during the campaign. In fact, they liked him even more when he called POWs losers.
ahhh looking for sympathy, look at you! Again, the only thing a military vet is guaranteed is a thank you for your service from every american. that's it. Crimes committed in combat are not just for military survivors, they are for all americans, because it tarnishes our country. you as a vet should know that and be ashamed of those who did crimes rather than hold them up like trophies. Two traitors to the service and both are free to walk around. Manning and Bergdahl. I spit at those two humans.
"Crimes committed in combat"....and you wish to accuse Mueller of such crimes, right?

Here's what your almost-President had to say. I wonder if Putin cost Kerry Ohio?

How do I know he wasn't? let's start an investigation and see what we find on the guy? like what's going on with trump. You get to say russia russia without any kickback and we can't say baby killer against a guy who served in an army that did kill babies in Vietnam. yeah ok. Again, you admit they killed babies in Vietnam right?

Fascinating....yes, you start an investigation on Mueller war crimes in Viet Nam....better yet, have the guy who said that dodging STDs was his own personal Viet Nam start an investigation. That should go over REAL big! :71:

you talking about slick willie?

Yes he did....because he was there. Was the OP? Were you? Do you have evidence that Mueller was one of those Kerry talked about?
again with your fkd up world order. take your prerequisites and shove them. I am an american and I am allowed to make the statements whether I served or not. man up!
I am sad to hear that someone has stopped you from making statements. Who is it? He/she deserves a stern talking to for making you stop making statements.
then stop saying it.

ahhh looking for sympathy, look at you! Again, the only thing a military vet is guaranteed is a thank you for your service from every american. that's it. Crimes committed in combat are not just for military survivors, they are for all americans, because it tarnishes our country. you as a vet should know that and be ashamed of those who did crimes rather than hold them up like trophies. Two traitors to the service and both are free to walk around. Manning and Bergdahl. I spit at those two humans.
"Crimes committed in combat"....and you wish to accuse Mueller of such crimes, right?
why not, trump is russia russia, you guys are all about revenge right?

Do you have evidence trump or anyone interfered in the elections of 2016? yet here we are with mueller. seems like you are a hypocrite. Were you ever a politician?

Last edited:

then stop saying it.
Oh....it's ME stopping you from making statements? :71: You poor thing, that I have that much power over you........:71:

No. But please DO push this idea. It's a true winner. It will certainly play well with all the trumpanzees who applauded trump calling POWs losers.

Why the Left so adored Mueller......

He's as corrupt as the Clintons...maybe more so

Robert Mueller's forgotten surveillance crime spree

But the FBI was off and running. Thanks to the Patriot act, the FBI increased by a hundredfoldup to 50,000 a year the number of National Security Letters (NSLs) it issued to citizens, business, and nonprofit organizations, and recipients were prohibited from disclosing that their data had been raided. NSLs entitle the FBI to seize records that reveal “where a person makes and spends money, with whom he lives and lived before, how much he gambles, what he buys online, what he pawns and borrows, where he travels, how he invests, what he searches for and reads on the Web, and who telephones or e-mails him at home and at work,” the Washington Post noted. The FBI can lasso thousands of people’s records with a single NSL — regardless of the Fourth Amendment’s prohibition of unreasonable warrantless searches.

The FBI greatly understated the number of NSLs it was issuing and denied that abuses had occurred, thereby helping sway Congress to renew the Patriot Act in 2006. The following year, an Inspector General report revealed that FBI agents may have recklessly issued thousands of illegal NSLs. Shortly after that report was released, federal judge Victor Marrero denounced the NSL process as “the legislative equivalent of breaking and entering, with an ominous free pass to the hijacking of constitutional values."

Rather than arresting FBI agents who broke the law, Mueller created a new FBI Office of Integrity and Compliance. The Electronic Freedom Foundation, after winning lawsuits to garner FBI reports to a federal oversight board, concluded that the FBI may have committed “tens of thousands” of violations of federal law, regulations, or Executive Orders between 2001 and 2008.

Mueller was a front-and-center Bush cabinet member when the president, scorning a unanimous 1972 Supreme Court ruling, decided he was entitled to impose warrantless wiretaps on Americans. At an April 2005 Senate hearing, Sen. Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.) asked Mueller: “Can the National Security Agency, the great electronic snooper, spy on the American people?" Mueller replied: "I would say generally, they are not allowed to spy or to gather information on American citizens."

then stop saying it.
Oh....it's ME stopping you from making statements? :71: You poor thing, that I have that much power over you........:71:
stop me, nope, not at all. i'll tell you to get fked every time. don't worry, I wear big boi pants and can handle myself. you are the one that wants special dispensation from criticism or accusation. It's you the wittle fellow who is having issues. Me, I'm merely telling you to get fkd. pretty much. You can't be honest about the baby killers of Vietnam, it's a shame. Cause i thought that was your initial point to me. but alas, you're just a typical ass that thinks he's deserved of something. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:

No. But please DO push this idea. It's a true winner. It will certainly play well with all the trumpanzees who applauded trump calling POWs losers.
he called one POW that, and accurate to the reports, but I digress. You should pick up a paper.

he called one POW that, and accurate to the reports, but I digress. You should pick up a paper.
He liked "winners"....in other words, POWs were losers. You know that.....and I am getting a kick watching you: :dig:

And...the trumpanzees are willing to drag every Viet Nam vet down into the depths because......Mueller.

You are avoiding an inconvenient truth. It is about blatantly lying about their service for political advantage. Swift boats for truth on Kerry, McCain a reckless pilot who deserved it, and now the smear is on for Mueller.

No ... I am saying that military service stands on its own ...
And you can expect politicians and pundits to bastardize it any way they feel is beneficial for them.

Or ... You could look at it this way ...
What I respect about veterans doesn't have a fucking thing to do with their political ambitions after their military service.

Good to know. It is known fact that George H W. Bush abandoned his squadron to avoid being shot down and his medals are invalid. It is also a well known fact he was involved in the assassination of president Kennedy.

Please look up the definition of the word "fact". You are using the word incorrectly.

As I said...we know what you equate Viet Nam veterans with.....mass murdering bombers.

No ... I call veterans ... Well, veterans ... :thup:
There's no need to keep demostrating how basic facts escape you so easily.

Anyone watching? What a corrupt piece of shit Mueller has always been. Terrible. And that douche is the hope mentally ill Crooked Hillary retards think can save them? :p Anti-Trump folks, head down to your local CVS and stock up on Prep H. :p

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back