Corrupt Swamp Rat Vietnamese Baby Killer Mueller Being Exposed on FOX Now!

Muller was labeled incompitant after the Anthrax thing years ago
Sure he was. Which is why heā€™s highly respected on both sides of the aisle, and why he was picked to lead this investigation

It must suck to be so desperate as you. Millerā€™s conduct would have his case tossed in the first 15 minutes of any trial in any court in America. This is character assassination clear and simple. To bad it ainā€™t working for ya because you will have to deal with 8 years of trump, that pisses you off and thatā€™s all I need trump to do which is keep you libtards crying. Now go kiss your Muller pic and fuck off shit bird.

the only thing you know about court is you don't like going.

mueller's scraped better shit off his shoes...

Sure he was. Which is why heā€™s highly respected on both sides of the aisle, and why he was picked to lead this investigation

It must suck to be so desperate as you. Millerā€™s conduct would have his case tossed in the first 15 minutes of any trial in any court in America. This is character assassination clear and simple. To bad it ainā€™t working for ya because you will have to deal with 8 years of trump, that pisses you off and thatā€™s all I need trump to do which is keep you libtards crying. Now go kiss your Muller pic and fuck off shit bird.

Not really. Mullers case will get tossed and undone just like all the other high profile cases of his has. Your man crush on him has nothing to do with it.

Not really. Mullers case will get tossed and undone just like all the other high profile cases of his has. Your man crush on him has nothing to do with it.
Not like there's any guilty pleas out there.

ahhh looking for sympathy, look at you! Again, the only thing a military vet is guaranteed is a thank you for your service from every american. that's it. Crimes committed in combat are not just for military survivors, they are for all americans, because it tarnishes our country. you as a vet should know that and be ashamed of those who did crimes rather than hold them up like trophies. Two traitors to the service and both are free to walk around. Manning and Bergdahl. I spit at those two humans.
"Crimes committed in combat"....and you wish to accuse Mueller of such crimes, right?
why not, trump is russia russia, you guys are all about revenge right?
No. But please DO push this idea. It's a true winner. It will certainly play well with all the trumpanzees who applauded trump calling POWs losers.
he called one POW that, and accurate to the reports, but I digress. You should pick up a paper.
He liked "winners"....in other words, POWs were losers. You know that.....and I am getting a kick watching you: :dig:
Quote it

"Crimes committed in combat"....and you wish to accuse Mueller of such crimes, right?
No. But please DO push this idea. It's a true winner. It will certainly play well with all the trumpanzees who applauded trump calling POWs losers.
he called one POW that, and accurate to the reports, but I digress. You should pick up a paper.
He liked "winners"....in other words, POWs were losers. You know that.....and I am getting a kick watching you: :dig:
Quote it
Trump attacks McCain: 'I like people who weren't captured'

"I like people who weren't captured."

Quote it
Trump attacks McCain: 'I like people who weren't captured'

"I like people who weren't captured."
yep, he made the comment. And?

Easy. One is an operative of the Democratic Party, and one is President of the United States.

Yes. A lot of traitors and criminals and organized crime syndicate members have been in the military; it's hardly and exclusive club, and it's entry requirements are mostly physical, and only a few moral bars. And, how hard was it to get a medal in Viet Nam? Even Kerry got a couple just for getting a scratch or two.
Spoken by a peice of shit that has never sereved, never paid, never sacraficed. Ya they just hand medals out to fucking morons like you! Oh I am sorry you do not have one.

Anyone watching? What a corrupt piece of shit Mueller has always been. Terrible. And that douche is the hope mentally ill Crooked Hillary retards think can save them? :p Anti-Trump folks, head down to your local CVS and stock up on Prep H. :p
"Vietnamese baby killer?"

Fuck you.

I'm sure your FĆ¼hrer Drumpf would approve of you dissing Vietnam War Veterans, eh?

Not.

Especially, six months before the Mid-Terms, when they can't afford to piss-off huge blocs of the Veteran vote, and their families and friends.

Asshole.

-----------------------

Your boy isn't fit to shine Mueller's shoes... unthinking minion of
Cadet Bone Spurs.
Alas, Leftists calling Vietnam soldiers baby killers is no longer acceptable.......now that they are in power.

The Left has no moral soul, just agenda.

Anyone watching? What a corrupt piece of shit Mueller has always been. Terrible. And that douche is the hope mentally ill Crooked Hillary retards think can save them? :p Anti-Trump folks, head down to your local CVS and stock up on Prep H. :p
"Vietnamese baby killer?"

Fuck you.

I'm sure your FĆ¼hrer Drumpf would approve of you dissing Vietnam War Veterans, eh?

Not.

Especially, six months before the Mid-Terms, when they can't afford to piss-off huge blocs of the Veteran vote, and their families and friends.

Asshole.

-----------------------

Your boy isn't fit to shine Mueller's shoes... unthinking minion of
Cadet Bone Spurs.
Alas, Leftists calling Vietnam soldiers baby killers is no longer acceptable.......now that they are in power.

The Left has no moral soul, just agenda.
You are picking fights with real consevatives. Fuck you calling our soldiers baby kilers. Fucks saying shit like every body got a medal in nam. The average age of a Viet nam sodier was 19. 19 fucking years old. Children snet off to face war that they by the way were most drafted for. Where they faced heat and humidity that would have snet most of the idiots here home crying. They faced booby traps,tunel rats,viet cong, the chinese the russians and oh ya that same five year old kid you gave a candy bar to last week may show up wired and blow your ass up. One of our home town heros came home, who was voted most likely to succeed and own the yardage record for our school as a running back came home so fuck up he could not be inside and slept under a bridge. Disrespect them and look in the mirror of what you have becaome.

Scum bags like the OP Snouter and the low life cowards who defend his warped way of thinking and abuse of veterans will crawl out from under their rocks and there is no real way to stop them.

Easy. One is an operative of the Democratic Party, and one is President of the United States.

Yes. A lot of traitors and criminals and organized crime syndicate members have been in the military; it's hardly and exclusive club, and it's entry requirements are mostly physical, and only a few moral bars. And, how hard was it to get a medal in Viet Nam? Even Kerry got a couple just for getting a scratch or two.
Spoken by a peice of shit that has never sereved, never paid, never sacraficed. Ya they just hand medals out to fucking morons like you! Oh I am sorry you do not have one.
what a total line of bullshit. people who work in the US pay taxes that pay the salaries of those who serve. So, please learn how the country operates. And no, one doesn't need to serve to discuss the military. That is a liars position.

Last edited:

what a total line of bullshit. people who work in the US pay taxes that pay the salaries of those who server. So, please learn how the country operates. And no, one doesn't need to serve to discuss the military. That is a liars position.
Fuck you jc. I know you are a bitch. You have never been in country, you do not know or you would not say this shit. Any one who has seen that shit does not say such things about the peole who were there. So go bone yourself you fucking fake conservative. Conservative used to mean earning respect. Going through a crucible like the vietnam war use to earn some one respect. Evidently not any more.! Bull shit is what ever comes out your mouth. I was present for the grand opening of the Ronald Reagon Memorial library I met and sat with a good percentage of his cabinet members at this function. I sat next to Arther Nesson, those guys sure held a different veiw of vietnam vets. Todays republican could not carry thier jock straps.

what a total line of bullshit. people who work in the US pay taxes that pay the salaries of those who server. So, please learn how the country operates. And no, one doesn't need to serve to discuss the military. That is a liars position.
Fuck you jc. I know you are a bitch. You have never been in country, you do not know or you would not say this shit. Any one who has seen that shit does not say such things about the peole who were there. So go bone yourself you fucking fake conservative. Conservative used to mean earning respect. Going through a crucible like the vietnam war use to earn some one respect. Evidently not any more.! Bull shit is what ever comes out your mouth. I was present for the grand opening of the Ronald Reagon Memorial library I met and sat with a good percentage of his cabinet members at this function. I sat next to Arther Nesson, those guys sure held a different veiw of vietnam vets. Todays republican could not carry thier jock straps.
:bigboy:

Sure as soon as you are potty trained!

:itsok:

I notice all you have is memes! Caught the little bitch speachless!

What is the matter JC lose your will to argue. Did ya start remember what grandpa used to say about respect being earned. I hope so,if so you are on the road back to earning mine!

Yeah and some Democrat threw his "medals over the white house fence so he could run for president as a Democrat....Oh yeah, he "supposedly won 3 purple hearts. Just because you serve , doesn't mean you stay patriotic, money corrupts as we have seen with the bitch candidate.

Forum List

Back