Corrupt Swamp Rat Vietnamese Baby Killer Mueller Being Exposed on FOX Now!

That's it? "And you don't have any friends."? :71: That's elementary school playground talk. Glad to see you are reaching beyond your age group for that one.

I speak to you in language I know you will understand.
As you seem to think.....:71: That's ok, skippy. :itsok: Your elementary school-speak gives me a chuckle.
Billy does not know when he is even talking to a veteran. His ego demands he hurl insults as he plays like a patriot.

As stated earlier, military service does not in itself impart wisdom, nor shield one from criticism.
Nor does it automatically open one up to being called a 'Viet nam Baby Killer" nor automatically compared to a mass murdering bomber like Timothy McVeigh.

Especially when “hit man” will do.

Na, Muller was labeled incompitant after the Anthrax thing years ago. You know, when he tried to put an innocent guy in prision?
English, please.

You ever get popped for your stolen valor shit? The esquimos ever get their plywood Pete?
Oh dear....such a funny post on so many levels.....:71: Besides being in Politics....and no thread content.....

So weak. It’s more funny that you gripe about content. Weak little person you are huh Pete? Best run to a mod now. Will is your best bet.
I notice you cannot even hold your own on this thread topic. Talk about weak....:71: So, how many veterans have you denigrated today? How many military members have you spit on today? That's the true trumpanzee way.

Mostly cause I’m working. See, you tried to lie about militarey service so folks would think you mattered. This is why you have zero credibility to speak on the issue. I only spit on those who steal valet (you) and REMF’s, typical democrat. To answer your question, none.

Anyone watching? What a corrupt piece of shit Mueller has always been. Terrible. And that douche is the hope mentally ill Crooked Hillary retards think can save them? :p Anti-Trump folks, head down to your local CVS and stock up on Prep H. :p

Oh NOES - Mueller exposed on Fox-n-Friends?

GlDHnFz.gif

English, please.

You ever get popped for your stolen valor shit? The esquimos ever get their plywood Pete?
Oh dear....such a funny post on so many levels.....:71: Besides being in Politics....and no thread content.....

So weak. It’s more funny that you gripe about content. Weak little person you are huh Pete? Best run to a mod now. Will is your best bet.
I notice you cannot even hold your own on this thread topic. Talk about weak....:71: So, how many veterans have you denigrated today? How many military members have you spit on today? That's the true trumpanzee way.
oh, so you're working from the position that simply being a veteran means one can't challenge their political positions? why isn't McCain president then? Or John Kerry? Why was Mueller Sued? WTF. that isn't allowed in your fked up world. kiss my ass bat freak.
No...not all. But I guess it's too much to ask that trumpanzees NOT say a veteran is a Vietnam baby killer. I guess it's too much to ask that trumpanzees NOT compare other veterans to a mass murdering bomber.

English, please.

Mostly cause I’m working. See, you tried to lie about militarey service so folks would think you mattered. This is why you have zero credibility to speak on the issue. I only spit on those who steal valet (you) and REMF’s, typical democrat. To answer your question, none.
Who's trying to lie about military (it's not spelled militarey) service?

Anyone watching? What a corrupt piece of shit Mueller has always been. Terrible. And that douche is the hope mentally ill Crooked Hillary retards think can save them? :p Anti-Trump folks, head down to your local CVS and stock up on Prep H. :p

GlDHnFz.gif
I wonder how many of the Fox-n-Friends crew served.

oh, so you're working from the position that simply being a veteran means one can't challenge their political positions? why isn't McCain president then? Or John Kerry? Why was Mueller Sued? WTF. that isn't allowed in your fked up world. kiss my ass bat freak.
No...not all. But I guess it's too much to ask that trumpanzees NOT say a veteran is a Vietnam baby killer. I guess it's too much to ask that trumpanzees NOT compare other veterans to a mass murdering bomber.

Here's what your almost-President had to say. I wonder if Putin cost Kerry Ohio?

Here's what your almost-President had to say. I wonder if Putin cost Kerry Ohio?

Yes...he said those things...he was there. Were you?

And he didn't go back, because he'd have been fragged.

GlDHnFz.gif
I wonder how many of the Fox-n-Friends crew served.
obammy didn't. neither did slick willie. why not?

well many were weren't they? can you be honest?

why is it always important for someone to have done the same thing as someone else to comment on their failures. again, you have a fked up world that only allows certain people to do certain things. you are very against the first amendment ain't ya?

And he didn't go back, because he'd have been fragged.

Says who? Roy Moore?

why is it always important for someone to have done the same thing as someone else to comment on their failures. again, you have a fked up world that only allows certain people to do certain things. you are very against the first amendment ain't ya?

why do you defend a comment like the OP's calling Mueller a "swamp rat vietnamese baby killer"?

why do you defend a comment like the OP's calling Mueller a "swamp rat vietnamese baby killer"?

But that's what your hero John Kerry said too!!!

How do I know he wasn't? let's start an investigation and see what we find on the guy? like what's going on with trump. You get to say russia russia without any kickback and we can't say baby killer against a guy who served in an army that did kill babies in Vietnam. yeah ok. Again, you admit they killed babies in Vietnam right?

It's useful to remember that the same people denigrating veterans such as Mueller, Kerry, McCain, and even my humble self on this thread are.....with one notable exception (thank you, OKTexas)....have yet to call the OP on the carpet for HIS comments. It's VERY useful to remember that these people had no problem supporting trump when he denigrated POWs during the campaign. In fact, they liked him even more when he called POWs losers.

Yes he did....because he was there. Was the OP? Were you? Do you have evidence that Mueller was one of those Kerry talked about?

Yes he did....because he was there. Was the OP? Were you? Do you have evidence that Mueller was one of those Kerry talked about?

again with your fkd up world order. take your prerequisites and shove them. I am an american and I am allowed to make the statements whether I served or not. man up!

Forum List

Back