Corrupt Swamp Rat Vietnamese Baby Killer Mueller Being Exposed on FOX Now!

Muller was labeled incompitant after the Anthrax thing years ago
Sure he was. Which is why heā€™s highly respected on both sides of the aisle, and why he was picked to lead this investigation

It must suck to be so desperate as you. Millerā€™s conduct would have his case tossed in the first 15 minutes of any trial in any court in America. This is character assassination clear and simple. To bad it ainā€™t working for ya because you will have to deal with 8 years of trump, that pisses you off and thatā€™s all I need trump to do which is keep you libtards crying. Now go kiss your Muller pic and fuck off shit bird.
Triggered!

Go find your safe space, you whiny little pussy. Meuller is highly respected, and youā€™re a nobody who worships a one term, highly disrespected president

You responded twice and Iā€™m triggered? Calm down some fag. You look stupid flipping out as you do.
Jesus, thatā€™s three times for you, snowflake.

Tissue?
you must use them often since you always have em.

Anyone watching? What a corrupt piece of shit Mueller has always been. Terrible. And that douche is the hope mentally ill Crooked Hillary retards think can save them? :p Anti-Trump folks, head down to your local CVS and stock up on Prep H. :p
Ohh nooos Fox is doing a hit piece on Meuller? You donā€™t say. Like theyā€™ve been trying to vilify him since day one to no effect?

:rofl:

That correspondents dinner really got your panties in a bunch

Na, Muller was labeled incompitant after the Anthrax thing years ago. You know, when he tried to put an innocent guy in prision?
English, please.

You ever get popped for your stolen valor shit? The esquimos ever get their plywood Pete?
Oh dear....such a funny post on so many levels.....:71: Besides being in Politics....and no thread content.....

Check this out...comparing Mueller and McCain with McVeigh.

And here you are comparing Kerry, McCain, and Mueller to a mass murdering bomber again.

They are all veterans ... That's a fact, not a comparison ... :thup:

And you could have used any other veteran as a comparison...but you used a mass murderer. Very telling.

What's it tell you nit-wit ... :dunno:

Quite simply....I'm making it simple for you....you're welcome....you make the connections between veterans Kerry, Mueller and McCain with a mass murdering bomber. You think of
upload_2018-4-30_8-35-2.png
upload_2018-4-30_8-35-30.png
, and
upload_2018-4-30_8-36-3.png
and your mind compares them with
upload_2018-4-30_8-36-34.png

Yes. A lot of traitors and criminals and organized crime syndicate members have been in the military; it's hardly and exclusive club, and it's entry requirements are mostly physical, and only a few moral bars. And, how hard was it to get a medal in Viet Nam? Even Kerry got a couple just for getting a scratch or two.

Yes i'm sure you'd walk into your local AL or VFW, and have them agree ....

~S~

Exactly. Thanks for noting this fact., even though you're just clueless and thought you were being sarcastic, and are only right by accident.

fact? oh i see, you've already been to the VFW, and explained they're all "criminals and traitors" , they applauded ,and bought you all the beer you could drink, right?

~S~

My grandfather and father and all of my uncles were all members, and also the American Legion. Been in and hung out at VFW and American posts my entire life, right up to 8 days ago, and have a meeting to attend at one in another 4 days. Go screw yourself, you're just another Deportable the country would be far better off without.
Oh....you hang out at VFW posts.....is that like staying at a Holiday Inn Express for you?

Anyone watching? What a corrupt piece of shit Mueller has always been. Terrible. And that douche is the hope mentally ill Crooked Hillary retards think can save them? :p Anti-Trump folks, head down to your local CVS and stock up on Prep H. :p

STFU

Unless you can provide evidence that Mueller dishonored himself and the uniform in Vietnam, you need to apologize not only to him, but every other person who served there. Your adopting the commie party talking points only proves you to be an ignorant piece of shit.

"I probably spit on Mueller when he was coming home from Vietnam through the local airport, but now that he's going to impeach Trump for conspiring to collude to obstruct Hillary from taking the White House, he's my new hero" -- A Progressive on USMB

who is president and voted in by 60% of the country?
Not the guy on the right.... 60% :71:
yep. here let me remind you. I always enjoy this moment btw!!!
Presidential Election Results: Donald J. Trump Wins

30 states won. when you do the math, it is 60%. You do know there are 50 states right?
ah...I see your problem...you think land votes, not people. How do they get all that dirt into a polling booth?

BTW: this many PEOPLE voted for trump: 62,979,879. Out of about 326,000,000. That's 19%...not 60%
But, of course, I can do math, and I know that people vote, not land.

who is president and voted in by 60% of the country?
Not the guy on the right.... 60% :71:
yep. here let me remind you. I always enjoy this moment btw!!!
Presidential Election Results: Donald J. Trump Wins

30 states won. when you do the math, it is 60%. You do know there are 50 states right?
ah...I see your problem...you think land votes, not people. How do they get all that dirt into a polling booth?

BTW: this many PEOPLE voted for trump: 62,979,879. Out of about 326,000,000. That's 19%...not 60%
But, of course, I can do math, and I know that people vote, not land.
in a presidential election you're spot on with that post. thanks for realizing it finally.

Quite simply....I'm making it simple for you....you're welcome....you make the connections between veterans Kerry, Mueller and McCain with a mass murdering bomber. You think of View attachment 190785, View attachment 190786, and View attachment 190787 and your mind compares them with View attachment 190788

I am willing to accept you believe Special Counsel Mueller, John McCain, John Kerry, or any veteran for that matter ...
Is going to cry themselves to sleep because an ass clown on the internet calls them names or says erroneous things about them.

I think you are a nit-wit for believing that though ... :thup:

I just made the point that the fact they are veterans has more to do with their military service than their political ambitions.
I am also willing to accept you may not understand what that means.

Last edited:
Ohh nooos Fox is doing a hit piece on Meuller? You donā€™t say. Like theyā€™ve been trying to vilify him since day one to no effect?

Na, Muller was labeled incompitant after the Anthrax thing years ago. You know, when he tried to put an innocent guy in prision?
English, please.

You ever get popped for your stolen valor shit? The esquimos ever get their plywood Pete?
Oh dear....such a funny post on so many levels.....:71: Besides being in Politics....and no thread content.....

So weak. Itā€™s more funny that you gripe about content. Weak little person you are huh Pete? Best run to a mod now. Will is your best bet.

And here you are comparing Kerry, McCain, and Mueller to a mass murdering bomber again.

And you could have used any other veteran as a comparison...but you used a mass murderer. Very telling.

Quite simply....I'm making it simple for you....you're welcome....you make the connections between veterans Kerry, Mueller and McCain with a mass murdering bomber. You think of View attachment 190785, View attachment 190786, and View attachment 190787 and your mind compares them with View attachment 190788

You forgot Al Gore, checking his rifle.

algore15.jpg

English, please.

So weak. Itā€™s more funny that you gripe about content. Weak little person you are huh Pete? Best run to a mod now. Will is your best bet.
I notice you cannot even hold your own on this thread topic. Talk about weak....:71: So, how many veterans have you denigrated today? How many military members have you spit on today? That's the true trumpanzee way.

"I probably spit on Mueller when he was coming home from Vietnam through the local airport, but now that he's going to impeach Trump for conspiring to collude to obstruct Hillary from taking the White House, he's my new hero" -- A Progressive on USMB

Some goober spit on my brother when he came back from Nam. The goober was eating through a straw for 6 weeks after that. :auiqs.jpg:

You forgot Al Gore, checking his rifle.

algore15.jpg
What years were you in Viet Nam? Of course, as we can see....to trumpanzees, it's now a very very bad thing to have served in Viet Nam....or in the military at all.

Some goober spit on my brother when he came back from Nam. The goober was eating through a straw for 6 weeks after that. :auiqs.jpg:
Where did that happen? What date? (I love make believe stories)

Forum List

Back