🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cortez The Mensa Genius

What is your first language? I ask this because it obviously isn't English, you uneducated, ignorant moron.
Take it easy on her. She's Puerto Rican so probably a Spanish-speaker and obviously of low IQ.
Actually, she's bi-lingual, unlike you who can barely speak one language properly, and I have no doubt she is intellectually superior to you

Yet she can’t fogure out how to pay rent. Only a dumb shit like you would call that smart.
I see reading comprehension isn't your forte.

Taste in women ain’t yours. You are calling a million air who needs food stamps and that’s dumb as a box of rocks a super thinker. Dumbfuck is as dumbfuck does. So when is food stamp day for you?

What is a "million air" and what does that have to do with Cortez?

Pretty someone that just said someone was a million air, should not be calling anyone else a dumbfuck....just saying

What is your first language? I ask this because it obviously isn't English, you uneducated, ignorant moron.
Take it easy on her. She's Puerto Rican so probably a Spanish-speaker and obviously of low IQ.
Actually, she's bi-lingual, unlike you who can barely speak one language properly, and I have no doubt she is intellectually superior to you
You are very wrong. I speak four languages, three fluently. And I, unlike you and that ditz, am not a dingbat.

She's definitely the new face of the DEMs!
They can't get enough of her!
Every fucking word!
Every photoshoot!
Oh ya. She's just what the DEMs need now.
I wonder when she'll join the other DEM genius and declare that Guam is going to tip over?
Ocasio-Cortez flirts with run for presidency - while dancing, making mac-n-cheese on Instagram - The American Mirror
If only she had the statesmanship, wisdom and eloquence of Sarah Palin.
:21::21::21::21::21::21:

Good one!

:21::21::21::21::21:

Yet she can’t fogure out how to pay rent. Only a dumb shit like you would call that smart.

Taste in women ain’t yours. You are calling a million air who needs food stamps and that’s dumb as a box of rocks a super thinker. Dumbfuck is as dumbfuck does. So when is food stamp day for you?

Pretty someone that just said someone was a million air, should not be calling anyone else a dumbfuck....just saying

Never been called pretty before, dumbfuck. Thank you.

Well, since you have the IQ of a head of cabbage it seems to be all you have going to you.

Well, since you have the IQ of a head of cabbage it seems to be all you have going to you.
As you know all too well, the dingbat label is impossible to shake once it sticks. But lucky for you no one knows who you are, unlike the Cortez ditz.

Remember when the left wing assholes tried to say that Sarah Palin didn't know what hubris meant.

Cortez and Palin are on about the same level mentally. Glad you brought her up, she is a perfect comparison.

Palin was a governor. Cortez couldnt govern a bake sale.

So she won an election...what does the prove? Bush II was a governor, he is not exactly the brightest star in the sky.
It proves you should never underestimate the power of brain dead media fed voters.

As you know all too well, the dingbat label is impossible to shake once it sticks. But lucky for you no one knows who you are, unlike the Cortez ditz.

On no. Not that. Please. Not that.

Stop posting. All you are doing is embarrassing yourself.

67342357.jpg

Remember when the left wing assholes tried to say that Sarah Palin didn't know what hubris meant.

Cortez and Palin are on about the same level mentally. Glad you brought her up, she is a perfect comparison.

So she won an election...what does the prove? Bush II was a governor, he is not exactly the brightest star in the sky.
It proves you should never underestimate the power of brain dead media fed voters.

I agree, Bush II does prove that!

Glad we could find common ground!

Please warn me before posting “Bush”.

67342357.jpg

Yawn.

Me? Your the one getting a chub on for a cross eyed hill person.

Please warn me before posting “Bush”.

Do you want to set up a special hotline that I can call you on?

Just PM me your cellphone number and I will text you next time! :290968001256257790-final:

Speaking of embarrassing, you can’t even name and defend one (1) of the dumb bitches policy’s. Not one. I would rather be a bad speller then an ignorant drone.

Speaking of embarrassing, you can’t even name and defend one (1) of the dumb bitches policy’s. Not one. I would rather be a bad speller then an ignorant drone.
You are both, and then some, you idiot.

You are both, and then some, you idiot.

Least I ain’t head over heels for a big eyes buck toothed Mexican hill person. You can’t even point out one single policy that makes her superior other then people magazine said she was cool. Ignorant little sheep that you are.

Forum List

Back