Cory Booker "not confident" Congress gets something done on gun control since "Republicans" refuse background checks supported by most gun owners even

I'm relatively sure you don't actually do anything. Stop and Frisk was ruled unConstitutional already. You can't search someone because you dont like the way they look.
So enjoy your urban plantation shooting galleries.
How many dead a year w/o stop and frisk after 2013 compared to when it was used?
When was Giuliani Mayor of NYC?

1674579026288.png

he made the same exact argument against Republicans on Morning Joe...this looks like a coordinated media blitz now

Even without Stop and Frisk cops pick up plenty of people illegally carrying firearms

They should go to jail with a $1 million bail and serve at least 3 years for the first offense

With no plea bargaining by the sleazy lib DA for a lesser charge
Your suggestions have already been tried to varying degrees and they have failed.

At the moment it appears that there is no way to solve the problem of gun violence in America.

Lately, I have to admit that nobody is going to be safe on the streets without a gun for protection.

While understanding at the same time that more people with guns just results in more shootings!

They do, that's why we call them RINOS and try and defeat them. It's a big club in DC and none of us are in it.

RINO is simply making excuses for those you elect.

I point out that Trump signed off on every penny of debt and in return? Excuse after excuse after excuse.

The best way to stop gun crimes is to bring back "stop and frisk" and prosecute criminals, end cashless bail.

Criminals will always find a way to get guns, duh. That's why they're "criminals".

'Stop and Frisk'?

In some liberal-run cities cops can't even PURSUE a criminal after a crime is committed.

(Sure sounds like an order to shoot their ass if they start to run to me...)
:auiqs.jpg:

If they have cause, and it's illegal, they should.

I have no problem with long prison sentences for people who commit gun crimes. I feel no compassion for those who abuse our Constitutional rights.
In my book carrying a concealed and illegal firearm is more than enough reason to take them off the street for 3 years

Your suggestions have already been tried to varying degrees and they have failed.

At the moment it appears that there is no way to solve the problem of gun violence in America.

Lately, I have to admit that nobody is going to be safe on the streets without a gun for protection.

While understanding at the same time that more people with guns just results in more shootings!
Tried where and by who?

You dont even belong in this discussion

And particularly when you post lies

In my book carrying a concealed and illegal firearm is more than enough reason to take them off the street for 3 years

If it's illegal, I have no problem with that. I have an issue what some places would consider illegal though.

If it's illegal, I have no problem with that. I have an issue what some places would consider illegal though.
Different states have various age limits, concealed carry laws, prohibitions for convicted felons

All we can do is enforce those laws to the letter

And we should

Different states have various age limits, concealed carry laws, prohibitions for convicted felons

All we can do is enforce those laws to the letter

And we should

I believe anyone not restricted through due process should be allowed to carry and I don't support throwing otherwise law abiding citizens in jail because a state wants to restrict their Constitutional rights.

Background checks are as useless as tits on a boar hog.

Firearms bans are illegal under the Constitution.

The stupid Liberals can't even restrict carry permits under the Bruen ruling.

All they have left is to start enforcing the existing laws in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes where most of the gun crime in the US takes place. But we know they won't do they, don't we?

I believe anyone not restricted through due process should be allowed to carry and I don't support throwing otherwise law abiding citizens in jail because a state wants to restrict their Constitutional rights.
If so then you dont believe in the rule of law

I may not agree with every law on the books but I dont think that entitles me to do as I please

California has he strictest gun laws in America proving once again that gun control doesn't work.

bonus Booker:

Booker is a bigger charlatan than Jesse or Al. Strange thing, I went through an FBI background check before I received my conceal carry.

I don't always. I have never pretended I do.

The Constitution trumps state laws.
There is a process for overturning state laws

If that process has not occurred then the state law stands

Forum List

Back