Could A Muslim Judge Be Trump Neutral? Trump Thinks Not

What a bizarre shitshow the Republican nomination has become.

This is actually kind of funny. The Democratic Party in no uncertain terms has shown you they don't give a shit who you vote for, they'll nominate whomever they want. ;)
So you think they will nominate someone other than the person with the most pledged delegates and most votes?

That is not the question ;) Now tell me....do you think Hillary's delegate total reflects the votes and will of the Dem constituency so far?

This is actually kind of funny. The Democratic Party in no uncertain terms has shown you they don't give a shit who you vote for, they'll nominate whomever they want. ;)
So you think they will nominate someone other than the person with the most pledged delegates and most votes?

That is not the question ;) Now tell me....do you think Hillary's delegate total reflects the votes and will of the Dem constituency so far?
Yes. But not as well as her over 3,000,000 vote lead.

“Donald J. Trump said Sunday that a Muslim judge might have trouble remaining neutral in a lawsuit against him, extending his race-based criticism of the jurist overseeing the case to include religion and opening another path for Democrats who have criticized him sharply for his remarks.

And they came as Republicans, concerned about how his remarks could harm their ability to retain control of the United States Senate and have a detrimental effect in races further down the ballot, continue to grapple with how to distance themselves from Mr. Trump’s rhetoric without alienating his die-hard voters.”

Remarkable stupidity and lack of political acumen on the part of Trump.

He clearly has no business being president.

(sigh) Are you really that ignorant of the way our system works? The "popular" vote has nothing to do with anything and for good reason. Edumacate yourself and we can continue.

(sigh) Are you really that ignorant of the way our system works? The "popular" vote has nothing to do with anything and for good reason. Edumacate yourself and we can continue.
Lucky for Hillary she is also beating the communist in pledged delegates and super delegates.

Lucky for Hillary she is also beating the communist in pledged delegates and super delegates.

;)
You poor old man, those Super Delegates are the very things telling you that they don't give a shit who you vote for.

I can understand his concerns considering he did witness thousands and thousands of Muslims dancing in the streets of Jersey City on 7/11.
What a shame Muslims killed those innocent White americans in 9-11. I think the country should purge them along with Wetbacks. Would you agree with that? After all, this country was created by the founders for free White people of European heritage.
They also killed innocent brown skinned Muslims also...

The far right hate America crowd envy but are afraid to take up arms like the jihadists.

;)
You poor old man, those Super Delegates are the very things telling you that they don't give a shit who you vote for.
Oh then I'm sure there is a big chance of someone other than Hillary or the communist getting the nomination :rolleyes:

Good grief

;)
Oh then I'm sure there is a big chance of someone other than Hillary or the communist getting the nomination :rolleyes:

Good grief

You are dismissed, I like my antagonists to at least have a semblance of intelligence. Dumbass, what happened in New Hampshire. God I dislike stupid people.

;)

Good grief

You are dismissed, I like my antagonists to at least have a semblance of intelligence. Dumbass, what happened in New Hampshire. God I dislike stupid people.
It must hurt you to look in the mirror then. You were boring as fuck anyways. Bye.

;)

Good grief

It must hurt you to look in the mirror then. You were boring as fuck anyways. Bye.

Oh sweetie, we cross? I'm sorry you aren't up to this, maybe there is a kindergarten room for you here?

I can understand his concerns considering he did witness thousands and thousands of Muslims dancing in the streets of Jersey City on 7/11.
CkNg8qDUUAA6eOZ.jpg:large

The jewish lesbians on the Supreme Court overturned a ruling in regards to a confessed murderer and rapist who is an afro american because the jury was white. The hypocrisy of democrats cannot be underestimated!

Chief Justice John Roberts is a Jewish Lesbian?

What a shame Muslims killed those innocent White americans in 9-11. .

Once again- Steve showing his asshole racist roots- he is happy to cheer on the deaths of non-white Americans and foreigners at 9/11- he only weeps crocodile tears for 'white Americans'(as long as they aren't Jews or Italians or light skinned Hispanics......)

As opposed to the RePuBliKlans who have a nominee endorsed by both the KKK, and Communist North Korea.

Forum List

Back