Could all Religions Come Together?

I don’t have a problem. Jesus was not the Messiah, according to Jewish teachings, and it is beyond obnoxious to keep quoting the NT to a practicing Jew.

All you and Sweet Sue are doing is showing the hostility that SOME Christians have toward GOOD JEWS who will not submit. The two of you are healing the same abuse on us as do liberals toward conservatives.
We quote scripture, you spew hostility, and then blame us for hostility. And you are so ill tempered and quarrelsome that even the Jewish prophets are antisemitic in your mind. I don't care about your bias stemming from what some Gentile teacher may or may not have said to you a million years ago. Don't care that you even hate Jews that don't agree with you. Your acid, your vessel.

This is the religious forum. You will be running into NT scripture from time to time. No one is here to convert you. That's all in your head... They are here spreading the Good News about Christ. What you do with it is neither here nor there. It will continue to be spread, and you can rail against it all you want. It won't change what He said...

Last edited:
My point still stands. All we need for this one day is love of God. We need not bring our concerns about Muhammad and Aisha; Abraham and Hagar; Jesus' birth. We can all adore our Heavenly Father, letting the rest be for a day.

I do understand and appreciate where you are coming from. But how is it even possible to love God without knowing him ? Seriously, the things that some people profess to believe to be true about God are despicable however false.. What type of person would profess a love for a God that is a capricious and puerile petty tyrant, defined as such by their beliefs, for instance,?

Who would love a god like that? What would that love accomplish if not the perpetuation of evil?

What top Jew? That’s the difference, you nincompoop. Jews don’t consider Jesus the top Jew. So you can keep being offensive and telling Jews they can’t work their way into heaven, blah-blah-blah....but all it does is annoy people.

So please, would you shut up about it already? What good does it do to hit a Jew over the head and keep telling her she’s going to hell. JEWS DO NOT BELIEVE THAT LIE.
Jesus is top Jew. He was when He showed up in Jerusalem the first time and will be when He shows up in Jerusalem again regardless of your opinion of Him.

Do you not get who said you can't work your way into Heaven? You keep forgetting that I am not the author of the Bible. Jews are. You not believing what they said isn't going to change one word. And you hating me for repeating what they said is equally as useless. Is Jesus a good guy, like you described Him or is He a liar? According to Him, He's the Messiah. Your beef is with Him.
Shalom...

I never said a word about you going to hell. I am all about the judge not verse... You have me confused with your bias toward Christians. Disagreeing with you is tantamount to antisemitism in your view. It isn't. That's just you being critical of others who don't share your religious beliefs. Me quoting Revelation doesn't sit well with you, but that doesn't change Revelation one bit. When the new Temple is defiled the shit is going to hit the fan. Nukes will be flying, and it will be necessary for Christ to return before all life, not just the Jews will be wiped out. And, you'll be glad to see Him. That message is from a Jewish man named John. Not me. Not up to me whether you like it or not. I didn't predict it. I am watching it come to fruition though.

Never told you God was angry with you. Has God never disciplined Israel? Many times. Has He deserted Israel? Never. He keeps His promises.

You attack anyone who disagrees with your religion. It's immaterial to me. I read the back of the book. I know prophesy when I see it. Israel was reborn in a day. They will give up land for a peace treaty, they will build another Temple. It will be defiled and the peace treaty ends in war:

Zech. 12:3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her.

^ Not my prophesy. Your prophet... I didn't lay out the scenario. Your God did.

Evangelical problem? Tell Haggee all about it. Maybe he's stop building orphanages in Israel. Or Frank Graham, maybe he'll shut up and will stop feeding hungry Jews, or...

The temple was defiled by Antiochus IV Epiphanies.. He tried to Hellenize the Jews. In 164 BC they rededicated the temple and celebrated the first chunkkah The nations gathered against Jerusalem in 66 BC.

Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophesies, according to Jewish law.

Would you consider the possibility that Jewish messianic expectations were never fulfilled by Jesus because they are as irrational as Christian expectations for the second coming which are based on a misunderstanding of the figurative words of prophecy that will literally never happen and will never be fulfilled literally by any human being? End of death, behavioral expectations, etc..

(keeping in mind the edible three in one god that became a sacrificial man never existed)

Last edited:
The temple was defiled by Antiochus IV Epiphanies.. He tried to Hellenize the Jews. In 164 BC they rededicated the temple and celebrated the first chunkkah .
Was there a one world government at that time? Did everyone need a mark to buy and sell? Was the gospel being preached worldwide when that defiling took place? Were there 2 dead prophets that rose from the dead for everyone to see? Were the 144,000 messianic Jews wandering around Israel at the time? Was there an increase in earthquakes then?
Then you have the wrong defiling...

Yes when you truly free your mind and spirit, the same God or Authority of Truth and Justice fulfills all the different expressions of the one truth and one God

God being infinite is going to be described "in part" by man's finite perceptions. So all the expressions combined together help capture the whole

Like the brilliance of the diamond by the combination of every Facet.

agree the opening sentence ... as also the same for a polytheistic heaven. monotheism was invented by moses, not from the heavens.

the heavens are infinite, how one joins the club is becoming - pure - the triumph of good vs evil ... the judgement is which the freed spirit accomplished and is what is good about religion, who can make it to the promised land.

- all beings are endless nothing finite about them.

Would you consider the possibility that Jewish messianic expectations were never fulfilled by Jesus because they are as irrational as Christian expectations for the second coming which are based on a misunderstanding of the figurative words of prophecy that will literally never happen and will never be fulfilled literally by any human being? End of death, etc...
Why would the irrational part apply only to the second coming? Why couldn’t the irrational part apply to whom Christians say was the Messiah?

What you’re asking, if I understand correctly, is for me to acknowledge that Judaism’s parameters for the Messiah are irrational but not that the Christians’ parameters were in identifying Jesus as such.

Could you acknowledge that the requirements for the Messiah - such as the Building of the 3rd Temple - were not met in Jesus’ time, and perhaps he was not the Messiah?

Finally, there’s another key difference between Jews and Christians as far as the Messiah: to us, the Messiah will not be a son of Gd and would not identify as a deity of any kind. Our concepts of Messiah differ.

Was there a one world government at that time? Did everyone need a mark to buy and sell? Was the gospel being preached worldwide when that defiling took place? Were there 2 dead prophets that rose from the dead for everyone to see? Were the 144,000 messianic Jews wandering around Israel at the time? Was there an increase in earthquakes then?
Then you have the wrong defiling...

Yes.. the Roman empire. Look at a map. You couldn't buy and sell anywhere in the Roman empire without using Roman coin. 144,000 just means a lot of people. There were always earthquakes in the area.

Would you consider the possibility that Jewish messianic expectations were never fulfilled by Jesus because they are as irrational as Christian expectations for the second coming which are based on a misunderstanding of the figurative words of prophecy that will literally never happen and will never be fulfilled literally by any human being? End of death, etc...

The second coming had better happen. Iran is about to assembly line nukes for sale. And man has never made a weapon he didn't use. If He doesn't return we will destroy all life on earth, unless you expect Kim Jung's calmer head to prevail. Or Pakistan's, or Russia's.
There are 2,500 end time prophesies in the Bible. All but 500 have been fulfilled. Literally, not figuratively. Honey, you have made up a completely new religion. That makes sense only to you. We've been down this mysterious road before.

The question at the OP?

No.

G-d will clear all things up. Man will fight and hate and kill until that time comes. This thread makes that quite clear. Do not put your trust in angry mankind.

Thanks for your time.

:blues:

I know exactly what I am doing. Defending the gospel. No where in Revelation does it say that the Jews are going to hell if they don't convert. NO WHERE.
Lisa lies to justify her hatred toward Christ and Christians. Don't project that hatred on to me, or on to John. Anti-antisemitism doesn't even enter into the picture. Revelation is merely history in advance. Told by a Messianic Jew. If it doesn't paint the Jews in a glittery light that's on the Jews. If you notice, the OT doesn't paint them in the best light either.
Evangelical's don't hate Jews. Jews hate what Evangelical's preach. That too bad, they aren't going to change scripture because someone might find it offensive.
G-d does not need man to fight for him. He wants man to glorify, praise and serve H-m.

But continue all you wish.

Death comes to ~1/3 of mankind with that mindset.

I will not be back in this thread.

I do understand and appreciate where you are coming from. But how is it even possible to love God without knowing him ? Seriously, the things that some people profess to believe to be true about God are despicable however false.. What type of person would profess a love for a God that is a capricious and puerile petty tyrant, defined as such by their beliefs, for instance,?

Who would love a god like that? What would that love accomplish if not the perpetuation of evil?
this is judging or assessing "things" before the appointed time, something mentioned by t he Bible but I cannot say where at this time.

I have gone through things that made me think that God was not really love after all.. but as events progressed, I began to understand more what He was doing/may be doing..

Whether u realize it or not, your words here show that you are placing God on man's level.

Just because man does not u/stand (whatever) about God does not mean.. whatever.. I mean, you can just fill in the blanks.

Again... (see highlighted)

Yes.. the Roman empire. Look at a map. You couldn't buy and sell anywhere in the Roman empire without using Roman coin. 144,000 just means a lot of people. There were always earthquakes in the area.
Nope. China would disagree...
You could use coins, spices, hides, animals...
144,000 means 144,000, otherwise it would say, "A lot of messianic Jews"
One quake here, one there. No increase in the area at that time.
Was the Gospel being preached worldwide?
Had the Jews gathered from all over the world to Israel?
Was Israel born in a day back then?
Who did they sign a peace treaty with back then?
Was there global communication?
Was mankind capable of destroying all life on earth?
Was Damascus destroyed?
Was there global travel?
It isn't, "When you see this thing or that". It is "when you see these thingS happening, look up!"

Last edited:
G-d does not need man to fight for him. He wants man to glorify, praise and serve H-m.

But continue all you wish.

Death comes to ~1/3 of mankind with that mindset.

I will not be back in this thread.
God prefers peace. But He did indeed back warriors. King David for one. Moses for another. Joshua..
He is going to let us destroy each other until the final hour. Death comes to most of mankind in WW3, and to all life if Christ doesn't return when He does. But He does. Just in time.

One here, one there. No increase in the area at that time.
Was Damascus destroyed?
Was there global travel?
It isn't, "When you see this thing or that". It is "when you see these thingS happening, look up!"

They didn't know about China. Revelation tells you when it will happen and who the letter is written to. If you don't believe it, that's on you. The Darbyites changed all that.

Last edited:
One here, one there. No increase in the area at that time.
Was Damascus destroyed?
Was there global travel?

They didn't know about China. Revelation tells you when it will happen and who the letter is written to. If you don't believe it, that's on you. The Darbyites changed all that.

They didn't know about China. Revelation tells you when it will happen and who the letter is written too. If you don't believe it, that's on you. The Darbyites changed all that.
God knew about China. And all the others that weren't in the empire. The prophesy that the gospel would be preached worldwide is fulfilled now. The prophesy includes the Roman empire and all the rest of the world. Now it fits. Then, it did not.
Were we capable of destroying all life on earth back then? Man, animals, trees, grass? If not, then, wrong defiling.
Yes, Rev. tells us when it will happen. It will happen when you see these things...
Revelation was written to the 7 angels of the 7 churches, by Christ, penned by John. If these things have already happened, where is Christ? He should be here.
When you see these thingS...

Last edited:
God knew about China. And all the others that weren't in the empire. The prophesy that the gospel would be preached worldwide is fulfilled now. Roman empire and all the rest of it.
Were we capable of destroying all life on earth back then? Man, animals, trees, grass? If not then, wrong defiling.

It wasn't the end of the earth. It was the end of an age... The end of temple Judaism.

Forum List

Back