Could all Religions Come Together?

Perhaps try not to jump to conclusions. I notice you always use the word 'hell' whereas Jesus never used the word 'hell'; instead used the words Gehenna and Hades...and those are two different places. I also studied what Jews of Jesus' time believed about punishment and purification in the afterlife at the time of Jesus. And I am aware that you have your own ideas about hell that are all your own. Basically, Sue, I do know better than what you are flinging here, but as you are so satisfied with your own conclusions, I see no reason to disturb them.
Jesus used the word "HADES" ???

this is judging or assessing "things" before the appointed time, something mentioned by t he Bible but I cannot say where at this time.

I have gone through things that made me think that God was not really love after all.. but as events progressed, I began to understand more what He was doing/may be doing..

Whether u realize it or not, your words here show that you are placing God on man's level.

Just because man does not u/stand (whatever) about God does not mean.. whatever.. I mean, you can just fill in the blanks.

Again... (see highlighted)

You misunderstand. Man was created in the image and likeness of God. If a person believes that God is judgemental, they will become judgemental. If they believe that God is angry and vengeful they will become angry and vengeful. If they believe that he is loving and benevolent, they will become loving and benevolent. If they believe he is merciful they will become merciful. If they believe that God is obsessed with diet fashion and sex they will become worldly and perverse.

My point is that encouraging people to show their love for God, without accurately defining what he is about, would unleash a multitude of sanctimonious, judgmental, and perverse believers on society having the exact opposite effect of the professed intention of unity through a love for God.

God knew about China. And all the others that weren't in the empire. The prophesy that the gospel would be preached worldwide is fulfilled now. The prophesy includes the Roman empire and all the rest of the world. Now it fits. Then, it did not.
Were we capable of destroying all life on earth back then? Man, animals, trees, grass? If not, then, wrong defiling.
Yes, Rev. tells us when it will happen. It will happen when you see these things...
Revelation was written to the 7 angels of the 7 churches, by Christ, penned by John. If these things have already happened, where is Christ? He should be here.
When you see these thingS...
who did not know about China?

The age of the Gentile began with the death of Christ, Surada, which if that era is similar in length to the others is about to wrap up. That isn't what is described in Rev.
How do you interpret destroying all life on earth to the end of an era? If that was what it was referring to, then where is Jesus? When did His 1,000 year age begin? Because that is the culmination of the war caused by the defiling of the Temple and the near destruction of life.
Who were the 2 prophets that were killed, observed (worldwide communication) only to rise from the dead infront of everyone. Some say Elijah and Moses. Some say Enoch and Elijah. Who was it and when was it observed worldwide?

I am getting the feeling, that because of your hard head you just think the preacher was anti Jewish. Most likely, he was not. Being in the profession, I imagine he knew Revelation and how it ends. You just didn't like his message.
I doubt your story. Neither Sue nor I have mentioned conversion and your teacher probably didn't either.
"MOST LIKELY HE WAS NOT" (antisemetic). Your
comment reveals your AUDACITY, irish----Lisa spoke
with the pig and sat in his classes----YOU KNOW
NOTHING ABOUT HIM. Your "MESSAGE" does not
belong shoved down the throats of people INCESSANTLY and certainly not upon children. It's
disgusting
According to Surada, who believes that worldwide meant the Roman Empire, because the Roman Empire didn't know about China. (They did know about China and called China, Serica)
So worldwide just means Roman Empire to Surada.
Surada may be right in the case of the book of
revulsions which was written in Greek for the purpose of licking roman ass. It is important to have at least
a little bit of information about the times and people involved in the writings. The book of revulsions was
written by an unknown person in Greek which was
THE FANCY LANGUAGE OF THE UPPER CRUST in
the roman ethos. It was written more than 50 years
after Jesus died by a person who never met him. The
romans did consider their Empire to constitute the
civilized world just as I consider the civilized world
to be the Tristate area in the USA

You misunderstand. Man was created in the image and likeness of God. If a person believes that God is judgemental, they will become judgemental. If they believe that God is angry and vengeful they will become angry and vengeful. If they believe that he is loving and benevolent, they will become loving and benevolent. If they believe he is merciful they will become merciful. If they believe that God is obsessed with diet fashion and sex they will become worldly and perverse.
my experiences contradict what u say here. People do not become judgmental because "God is judgmental." They condemn sin because sin is awful, something that is corroborated by EXPERIENCE with said sickness (sin). When I began to know the holiness of God and how Just He is.. that is when i "became judgmental" as you non-Christians would call it. I call it facing reality. You cannot sin mortally and NOT affect all of society.. ADVERSELY---- first your family or whomever you are closest to.. then like waves in a still pond caused by a stone thrown into it... the waves go out a LONG way and the whole "pond" is affected..

"MOST LIKELY HE WAS NOT" (antisemetic). Your
comment reveals your AUDACITY, irish----Lisa spoke
with the pig and sat in his classes----YOU KNOW
NOTHING ABOUT HIM. Your "MESSAGE" does not
belong shoved down the throats of people INCESSANTLY and certainly not upon children. It's
disgusting

Surada may be right in the case of the book of
revulsions which was written in Greek for the purpose of licking roman ass. It is important to have at least
a little bit of information about the times and people involved in the writings. The book of revulsions was
written by an unknown person in Greek which was
THE FANCY LANGUAGE OF THE UPPER CRUST in
the roman ethos. It was written more than 50 years
after Jesus died by a person who never met him. The
romans did consider their Empire to constitute the
civilized world just as I consider the civilized world
to be the Tristate area in the USA
And you know nothing about Lisa either. How do you know she sat in a class with an antisemitic teacher? She thinks everyone is an antisemite, just like you think all Christians belong to Rome because some catholic kids made fun of you. It's bitterness. I don't have to avoid scripture because someone is bitter toward it. I cautioned her about accusing people of lying and she doubled down.
Some times you get what's coming to you.

No one shoved anything down anyone's throats here. It was a relatively good discussion until Lisa started with the personal attacks and her touchy feelings. Maybe she doesn't have the fortitude to be the religious forum. She is going to run into NT scripture here and if she's offended by it, she needs to avoid it, not tell others to stop because it's not her particular belief.

I don’t have a problem. Jesus was not the Messiah, according to Jewish teachings, and it is beyond obnoxious to keep quoting the NT to a practicing Jew.

All you and Sweet Sue are doing is showing the hostility that SOME Christians have toward GOOD JEWS who will not submit. The two of you are healing the same abuse on us as do liberals toward conservatives.

Again. You do not have to submit. I don't expect you to do so.

I don't hate your religion or you or Jews.

But you hate Christianity. Because we DARE to think we are right. That's so nonsensical there's a lot behind it that is not reasonable, but emotional.

And you know nothing about Lisa either. How do you know she sat in a class with an antisemitic teacher? She thinks everyone is an antisemite, just like you think all Christians belong to Rome
dirty Irish like number ---uhm infinity.
as no time did I suggest that all christians "belong
to Rome" Back in the day---ROME was very
important to DA CHURCH----persons who know
anything at all, KNOW THAT

because some catholic kids made fun of you.
the bitches did not "make fun of me"----they threw rock at me and claimed that I KILLED SOME
PERSON NAMED JESUS----a claim that they got
in school and from Grandma.. I was five years old

It's bitterness. I don't have to avoid scripture because someone is bitter toward it. I cautioned her about accusing people of lying and she doubled down.
oh good----so the christians who murdered
my cousins are going to "get theirs"

No one shoved anything down anyone's throats here. It was a relatively good discussion until Lisa started with the personal attacks and her touchy feelings.
a personal anecdote---years ago I divorced and
became a single mother of a four year old boy.
I moved to NYC for the purpose of job opportunity
and looked around at schools----it was a horror
back the in the place I lived----in fact in just about
1 square mile---~~~ one murder per week (I was
medical officer to that too) SO I moved to a
Chassidic neighborhood-----weird but the kids did
not carry guns, knives or razor blades. There was
a book store-----Jewish chassidic oriented-----
when ever a bought a CHILD'S BOOK there, when
I brought it home, I rifled thru the pages to pull
out the lousy PROSELYTIZING shit inserted
between the pages AIMED AT CHILDREN. That is
SHOVING DOWN THE THROAT. <<< just one of
many SHOVES----even hindus in India are exposed
to the same dirt

Maybe she doesn't have the fortitude to be the religious forum. She is going to run into NT scripture here and if she's offended by it, she needs to avoid it, not tell others to stop because it's not her particular belief.
Lisa's coments do not come close to your filth---.
Idiot memes that christians have used as a
in their MURDERS OF MILLIONS for almost 2000
years. You do not know because you never learned
HISTORY
Irish----Lisa SAID she took a college course with the pig----that's how I know. You have made MANY rude allegations and a whole lot of false allegations
in this ^^^^ one post.

What top Jew? That’s the difference, you nincompoop. Jews don’t consider Jesus the top Jew. So you can keep being offensive and telling Jews they can’t work their way into heaven, blah-blah-blah....but all it does is annoy people.

So please, would you shut up about it already? What good does it do to hit a Jew over the head and keep telling her she’s going to hell. JEWS DO NOT BELIEVE THAT LIE.

This is my point 100%

If you believe it's a lie why does it bother you? Fair enough when it's people pestering. But it bothers you just that people BELIEVE it.

Who cares?

But you hate Christianity. Because we DARE to think we are right. That's so nonsensical there's a lot behind it that is not reasonable, but emotional.
NOT REASONABLE-----you do not even know
who "SAINT CONSTANTINE" was-----a lot like
"SAINT MAGDA" His code of "LAW"---which
became CANON law legalized the INQUISITION
and the Nuremburg Laws----of which you know
nothing

This is my point 100%

If you believe it's a lie why does it bother you? Fair enough when it's people pestering. But it bothers you just that people BELIEVE it.

Who cares?
the issue for the past almost 2000 years is not
"BELIEF" ---it is action. Hindus have a "strange"
religion too----that one warrants a "who cares"
The have almost no history of mass murder as do
christians

I don’t hate Christianity or Christians. I hate proselytizing Christians who continue to bang it against the heads of Jews that Jews are wrong. It’s rude and offensive.

And you are also acting like a liberal - accusing people who don’t agree with you as being bigots, or hating “the other,” and putting them on the defensive. You and far-Left Democrats have that tactic in common.

Not sweet at all.

And you know nothing about Lisa either. How do you know she sat in a class with an antisemitic teacher? She thinks everyone is an antisemite, just like you think all Christians belong to Rome because some catholic kids made fun of you. It's bitterness. I don't have to avoid scripture because someone is bitter toward it. I cautioned her about accusing people of lying and she doubled down.

No one shoved anything down anyone's throats here. It was a relatively good discussion until Lisa started with the personal attacks and her touchy feelings. Maybe she doesn't have the fortitude to be the religious forum. She is going to run into NT scripture here and if she's offended by it, she needs to avoid it, not tell others to stop because it's not her particular belief.
you don't just quote NT literature---you INTERPRET
IT in the same manner that Saint ISABELLA, the murdering Bitch, did. For the
record---your interpretations are OBSCENE.

you don't just quote NT literature---you INTERPRET
IT in the same manner that Saint ISABELLA, the murdering Bitch, did. For the
record---your interpretations are OBSCENE.

Do you kiss your mother with that filthy mouth?

The age of the Gentile began with the death of Christ, Surada, which if that era is similar in length to the others is about to wrap up. That isn't what is described in Rev.
How do you interpret destroying all life on earth to the end of an era? If that was what it was referring to, then where is Jesus? When did His 1,000 year age begin? Because that is the culmination of the war caused by the defiling of the Temple and the near destruction of life.
Who were the 2 prophets that were killed, observed (worldwide communication) only to rise from the dead infront of everyone. Some say Elijah and Moses. Some say Enoch and Elijah. Who was it and when was it observed worldwide?
who are the jerks who "SAY" that Enoch and Elijah
"ROSE FROM THE DEAD in front of everyone" and
who "killed them" <<<according to the Jelly bean
school "teacher" ????

Forum List

Back