Could all Religions Come Together?

you are not clear----you mentioned Enoch and
Isaiah whom you claim ROSE FROM THE DEAD.
No, I asked if it was Enoch and Elisha, or Moses and Elijah. Most Christians believe it will be Moses and Elijah, and that may be correct, but there is a verse that says it is appointed to every man to die once. Moses already died once. Enoch and Elisha have not died yet. So, I don't know.

And I am sorry that happened to you. But not one of my Catholic friends would have done that to you. It didn't happen because the girls were Catholic. It happened because those girls were nasty bitches.
And what makes you think that Hitler and Co. were Christians? Because they said so??? If you watch their actions, you won't be fooled by what they say. Were they following the golden rule? Were they loving their neighbor? Were they following the 10 Commandants?
Not one Christian I know would put a Jew to death. What happened to your relatives wasn't because Hitler was Christian, it was because Hitler was evil...
Not only did SAINT ADOLF say he was a christian---
the ROMAN CATHOLIC POPE agreed. Saint Magda
(Mrs Josef Goebbels) dressed in a white veil and
looked like an angel when she attended mass.
None of that bunker catholic gaggle got
excommunicated. When I was a kid, catholic girls
who used birth control were banned from the
eucharist thing----but not the Goebbels and the
Hitlers. The loving relationship between Magda
and DER FUHRER was very touching. Another
catholic saint in history was SAINT ISABELLA who
has been up for canonization by the catholic
church of Rome. She accomplished the genocide
and ethnic cleansing of jews of the Iberian
Peninsula. I have relatives thru marriage who still
speak LADINO ----but have not been anywhere
near the Iberian Peninsula for more than 5 centuries

No, I asked if it was Enoch and Elisha, or Moses and Elijah. Most Christians believe it will be Moses and Elijah, and that may be correct, but there is a verse that says it is appointed to every man to die once. Moses already died once. Enoch and Elisha have not died yet. So, I don't know.
still confused. Moses died, Enoch died and Elisha
died------the guy who is the star of the legend that
he WENT UP TO HEAVEN IN A FLAMING CHARIOT
is "ELIJAH". The only witness to the event as the
legend goes was ELISHA. There is a legend that
Elijah would HERALD the coming of the MESSIAH-
a role that some christians have attributed to
JOHN THE MIKVAH MAN

Not only did SAINT ADOLF say he was a christian---
the ROMAN CATHOLIC POPE agreed. Saint Magda
(Mrs Josef Goebbels) dressed in a white veil and
looked like an angel when she attended mass.
None of that bunker catholic gaggle got
excommunicated. When I was a kid, catholic girls
who used birth control were banned from the
eucharist thing----but not the Goebbels and the
Hitlers. The loving relationship between Magda
and DER FUHRER was very touching. Another
catholic saint in history was SAINT ISABELLA who
has been up for canonization by the catholic
church of Rome. She accomplished the genocide
and ethnic cleansing of jews of the Iberian
Peninsula. I have relatives thru marriage who still
speak LADINO ----but have not been anywhere
near the Iberian Peninsula for more than 5 centuries
The Pope helped the Nazi's escape. Hitler saying he was Christian did not make him Christian. And The Catholic Church is rife with issues, regardless of what the profess. Most Catholic PEOPLE though are some of the most loving individuals you'll ever meet. They act like Jesus. They keep His commandments. They love their neighbor and are always helping someone, somewhere.

The Romans put Christ to death at the urging of the Pharisees. They were the ones threatened by Him and the hordes that followed Him. It was the Pharisees, Rose.
oh In what way did Jesus THREATEN the
PHARISEES? When did that wonderful
spirit of cooperation develope between the
romans and the pharisees? Were Caiaphas
and Herod pharisees?

still confused. Moses died, Enoch died and Elisha
died------the guy who is the star of the legend that
he WENT UP TO HEAVEN IN A FLAMING CHARIOT
is "ELIJAH". The only witness to the event as the
legend goes was ELISHA. There is a legend that
Elijah would HERALD the coming of the MESSIAH-
a role that some christians have attributed to
JOHN THE MIKVAH MAN
Sorry I meant Elijah. Neither He nor Enoch died. Both were removed by God. Enoch just walked away with God, and Elijah in a chariot. The general consensus is that Elijah will be one of them, but the other is up for debate in the Christian community.

The Pope helped the Nazi's escape. Hitler saying he was Christian did not make him Christian. And The Catholic Church is rife with issues, regardless of what the profess. Most Catholic PEOPLE though are some of the most loving individuals you'll ever meet. They act like Jesus. They keep His commandments. They love their neighbor and are always helping someone, somewhere.
Oh----most----just not the Pope and those very few
who as CHILDREN learn "DA JOOOOS KILLED
JESUS" It is amazing just what that tiny bitsy
minority of catholics were able to accomplish

the disgusting bitches THREW ROCKS AT ME---
whilst repeating their CATECHISM BULLSHIT---
the same BULLSHIT that you echo and that was
used as a BLOOD LIBEL justifying the murder of
MILLIONS. As a child I was taught to NEVER
THROW A ROCK AT A HUMAN BEING or living
animal ---or even
run with a stick in my hand. My relatives who
were victims of the filth you echo ----were not
just bullied----they were murdered. How you
conclude that five or six year old kids INVENT
that DEICIDE BULLSHIT all on their own---boggles
the mind of any thinking woman who is NOT
a bitter old moron like you
I do agree that the type of utter disdain and contempt for Jews being demonstrated by bigots like Irish Ram is the same type of vicious rhetoric that led to blood libel charges, expulsions throughout history, and ultimately to the slaughter of your ancestors and mine and 6 million others.

On a personal note, I am sorry for what you endured as a child. It wasn’t easy for me, either. One time, when I was around 13 and home alone on a Friday night, two teenaged boys down the street walked into the house, walked over to where the Shabbos candles were lit, blew them out, and said “that’s what we think of your f’ing religion.” So I can relate.

Sorry I meant Elijah. Neither He nor Enoch died. Both were removed by God. Enoch just walked away with God, and Elijah in a chariot. The general consensus is that Elijah will be one of them, but the other is up for debate in the Christian community.
oh ---walked away----you remain confused---it was
MOSES who walked away. AND DIED. Elijah died
too

Oh----most----just not the Pope and those very few
who as CHILDREN learn "DA JOOOOS KILLED
JESUS" It is amazing just what that tiny bitsy
minority of catholics were able to accomplish
Apparently you aren't aware of the power and influence the Pope had. Have you scratched out the scripture that explains the conflict between Christ and the Pharisees?

oh ---walked away----you remain confused---it was
MOSES who walked away. AND DIED. Elijah died
too
No dear, Moses died and was buried by God in an undisclosed location. Enoch walked off the earth with God. Elijah, who was being hunted down by the Jewish Queen, left in a whirlwind.
Hebrews 11:5-6 “By faith Enoch was taken away so that he did not see death, “and was not found, because God had taken him

2Kings 2:11 And as they still went on and talked, behold, chariots of fire and horses of fire separated the two of them. And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

Last edited:
Are you kidding. They were the examples Christ used on how not to be...
"....how not to be....." and just HOW is that? The
Pharisees were against capital punishment---but
they were offensive----they washed their hands
before sticking their hands into the stew. Somehow
Jesus quoted the ultimate Pharisee---to wit Hillel,
incessantly. Can you name a few more offensive
pharisees? dig deep into your "education"

Apparently you aren't aware of the power and influence the Pope had. Have you scratched out the scripture that explains the conflict between Christ and the Pharisees?
can you cite that scripture ----time place and person? The POPE is a pharisee too?

I do agree that the type of utter disdain and contempt for Jews being demonstrated by bigots like Irish Ram is the same type of vicious rhetoric that led to blood libel charges, expulsions throughout history, and ultimately to the slaughter of your ancestors and mine and 6 million others.

On a personal note, I am sorry for what you endured as a child. It wasn’t easy for me, either. One time, when I was around 13 and home alone on a Friday night, two teenaged boys down the street walked into the house, walked over to where the Shabbos candles were lit, blew them out, and said “that’s what we think of your f’ing religion.” So I can relate.
Oh my, the horror....

No dear, Moses died and was buried by God in an undisclosed location. Enoch walked off the earth with God. Elijah, who was being hunted down by the Jewish Queen, left in a whirlwind.

ROFLMAO----Jezebel was a gentile-----LIKE YOU

"....how not to be....." and just HOW is that? The
Pharisees were against capital punishment---but
they were offensive----they washed their hands
before sticking their hands into the stew. Somehow
Jesus quoted the ultimate Pharisee---to wit Hillel,
incessantly. Can you name a few more offensive
pharisees? dig deep into your "education"
I don't have to dig deep, you are so elementary. A lack of love, justice, mercy, faithfulness....were the main complaints ...

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.

Forum List

Back