Could all Religions Come Together?

Do you realize how maniacal you sound?
Jezebel was the Queen. Of the Jews. She ruled with her Husband Ahab. I don't give a shit how clouded your roman fried brain is, Jezebel tried to kill Elijah, and God wouldn't allow her to be buried. Period. Pilate had nothing to do with it, you scatterbrained loon...
Here is Elijah describing the Jews:

1 Kings 19 They have torn down your altars and killed all your prophets, except me. And now they are even trying to kill me.

Silly old woman. Pilate isn't my hero. :heehee:(He sure has F-ed up your mind though) :heehee:
unlike you and yours, jews have a RECORDED
HISTORY. As to blood on hands----check your own

I know exactly what I am doing. Defending the gospel. No where in Revelation does it say that the Jews are going to hell if they don't convert. NO WHERE.
Lisa lies to justify her hatred toward Christ and Christians. Don't project that hatred on to me, or on to John. Anti-antisemitism doesn't even enter into the picture. Revelation is merely history in advance. Told by a Messianic Jew. If it doesn't paint the Jews in a glittery light that's on the Jews. If you notice, the OT doesn't paint them in the best light either.
Evangelical's don't hate Jews. Jews hate what Evangelical's preach. That too bad, they aren't going to change scripture because someone might find it offensive.
You are defending old white guys who picked and choose what was in the gospel, use your brain please, and stop with that Constantine and Nica nonsense, revelation is pure made up lies by John , he had dementia living on that island. The gospel of Thomas is more factual

It's Rosie that is going on about Constantine and Nica. She's hard to decipher.

If all the books they had were included in the Bible, you wouldn't be able to lift it. What was included has everything in it that we need to know.
John had no reason to lie, wasn't suffering from dementia and went on to live a long and productive life in Ephesus, along with Christ's mother Mary. He was younger than the rest of the disciples and His longevity corresponds with the only one of the 10 commandments that comes with a blessing: Honor your mother and Father and I will lengthen your days.
John took Christ's place in caring for Christ's mother.

As for books outside of the Bible but relevant, Solomon's and Nicodemus' are mind blowers. Nicodemus especially, kept a word for word account of what happened to Jesus as an official document for the Temple, and Pilate. Holy shit. Pilate was not amused 3 days later when Christ showed back up. He went to the Temple and closed the door behind him and let the Pharisees know just how displeased he was.

Last edited:
Yep quite. Just like the book says.
Again a religion of your very own making. The Marys were both earthlings, honey. Their message was that Jesus was the Messiah.

mine is the heavenly prescribed religion of antiquity, the triumph of good vs evil ...

that is yours that is madeup, the 4th century c-bible ... so foolish you disbelieve your own ability to find for yourself the way to the everlasting than wittingly surrendering your spirit to unknown characters in a dark room writing a book.

no dear, those two were no one's fools, they were heavenly angels who gave than receive and new as well the liberation theology, self determination their mutual admiration died for. they both were women of the nite.

What? You think only Jews lived in the first century? Breeze, you're on a journey all right, but nothing Biblical about it. You are an island unto yourself...
Jesus is top Jew. He was when He showed up in Jerusalem

who else in the 1st century were aware of the journey set by a&e with authority to have sway in its meaning -

than from out of the blue, ram the gentile proclaimed - eating the fruit was a sin - makes sense now ... not very persuasive during the time though when push came to shove - oh, they're going to crucify him, lets just pretend we never new him.

“I say to you that in this night, before a cock will crow three times, you will deny me.”

amen.

If all the books they had were included in the Bible, you wouldn't be able to lift it. What was included has everything in it that we need to know.
John had no reason to lie, wasn't suffering from dementia and went on to live a long and productive life in Ephesus, along with Christ's mother Mary. He was younger than the rest of the disciples and His longevity corresponds with the only one of the 10 commandments that comes with a blessing: Honor your mother and Father and I will lengthen your days.

As for books outside of the Bible but relevant, Solomon's and Nicodemus' are mind blowers. Nicodemus especially, kept a word for word account of what happened to Jesus as an official document for the Temple, and Pilate. Holy shit. Pilate was not amused 3 days later when Christ showed back up. He went to the Temple and closed the door behind him and let the Pharisees know just how displeased he was.
irish----your post is garble----but the most garbly of all is your last idiot assertion "HOLY SHIT PILATE WAS NOT AMUSED 3 DAYS LATER WHEN CHRIST SHOWED 'BACK UP' He went to the Temple and
closed the door behind him and let the PHARISEES know just how displeased he was.
What sort of catechism whore told you this story?
What sort of role did the easter bunny tell you was that of THE PHARISEES in the Temple. So far you have not even come up with an answer to
WHO WERE THE PHARISEES. Now you have them controlling the Temple........ Uhm do you have ANY IDEA just where Jesus was "interred when he was taken down from the cross----or your catechism thing did not want to TELL YOU?

OH how glorious----where is this document hidden?

irish----your post is garble----but the most garbly of all is your last idiot assertion "HOLY SHIT PILATE WAS NOT AMUSED 3 DAYS LATER WHEN CHRIST SHOWED 'BACK UP' He went to the Temple and
closed the door behind him and let the PHARISEES know just how displeased he was.
What sort of catechism whore told you this story?
What sort of role did the easter bunny tell you was that of THE PHARISEES in the Temple. So far you have not even come up with an answer to
WHO WERE THE PHARISEES. Now you have them controlling the Temple........ Uhm do you have ANY IDEA just where Jesus was "interred when he was taken down from the cross----or your catechism thing did not want to TELL YOU?

It came from a Jewish whore... You know, the kind that the Pharisees used capital punishment on. The kind they tried to trick the Jewish Messiah with, before they had Him crucified..
Go to bed, nasty.

I don’t hate Christianity or Christians. I hate proselytizing Christians who continue to bang it against the heads of Jews that Jews are wrong. It’s rude and offensive.

And you are also acting like a liberal - accusing people who don’t agree with you as being bigots, or hating “the other,” and putting them on the defensive. You and far-Left Democrats have that tactic in common.

Not sweet at all.

I wonder if you realize you're taking vicious swipes at OUR faith--when we were not bothering you at all--and then, when you're called out on it, you're claiming victim status and accusing us of causing the Holocaust?

Does that seem very adult-like to you?

If you're going to take vicious swipes at people's faith, then stand up like a woman and take the blowback. Don't run and hide behind "people were mean to me because I'm a Jew". That might be true, and it's too bad, but you said WHAT YOU SAID.

I wonder if you realize you're taking vicious swipes at OUR faith--when we were not bothering you at all--and then, when you're called out on it, you're claiming victim status and accusing us of causing the Holocaust?

Does that seem very adult-like to you?

If you're going to take vicious swipes at people's faith, then stand up like a woman and take the blowback. Don't run and hide behind "people were mean to me because I'm a Jew". That might be true, and it's too bad, but you said WHAT YOU SAID.
1) How about the HORRIFIC lies that Irish Ram is making up about Jews? Have you heard the nasty shit she’s been spewing? (I finally put her on ignore.) But I notice you haven’t condemned HER.

2) My only “swipe” against your religion is when Christians go around telling Jews that only Christians go to Heaven, whereas my religion says that Gd welcomes people of all faiths. So you think it’s OK for Christians to REPEATEDLY tell others that they go to hell unless they convert, and *I* am the one who is being intolerant by objecting to that?

Proselytizing, beyond one careful mention, is wrong. How would YOU like to be followed around for a year by a Muslim telling you that Christians will go to hell if they don’t become Muslims, and constantly quoting the Quran to you where it says that (I don’t think it does) as “proof” how Allah will damn you to hell?

My only “swipe” against your religion is when Christians go around telling Jews that only Christians go to Heaven
If you don't believe that, why do you care, except as a teaching moment. As a CHRISTIAN, I believe Jesus. Why does that matter to you? Your beliefs don't matter to me.

1) How about the HORRIFIC lies that Irish Ram is making up about Jews? Have you heard the nasty shit she’s been spewing? (I finally put her on ignore.) But I notice you haven’t condemned HER.

2) My only “swipe” against your religion is when Christians go around telling Jews that only Christians go to Heaven, whereas my religion says that Gd welcomes people of all faiths. So you think it’s OK for Christians to REPEATEDLY tell others that they go to hell unless they convert, and *I* am the one who is being intolerant by objecting to that?

Proselytizing, beyond one careful mention, is wrong. How would YOU like to be followed around for a year by a Muslim telling you that Christians will go to hell if they don’t become Muslims, and constantly quoting the Quran to you where it says that (I don’t think it does) as “proof” how Allah will damn you to hell?

No I don't think it's OK for Christians to tell people repeatedly they are going to hell, nor do I think it's a great messaging tool. But that's not what you said bothers you. It bothers you just that we BELIEVE that.

I'm not dealing with that IR says right now because I'm trying to get you to see that you're all mixed up about this. You have conflated Christians who were pushy and treated you poorly, with Orthodox Christian beliefs, with standard Biblical beliefs, and put it all the same stewpot of Atrocious Things. You're smarter than that, and it's not fair.

No I don't think it's OK for Christians to tell people repeatedly they are going to hell, nor do I think it's a great messaging tool. But that's not what you said bothers you. It bothers you just that we BELIEVE that.

I'm not dealing with that IR says right now because I'm trying to get you to see that you're all mixed up about this. You have conflated Christians who were pushy and treated you poorly, with Orthodox Christian beliefs, with standard Biblical beliefs, and put it all the same stewpot of Atrocious Things. You're smarter than that, and it's not fair.
It doesn’t bother me in the abstract that Fundamental Christians (some - not all) think Jews are going to hell. In my mind, it ridiculous…so let them think that. Fundamental Muslims think Jews are offspring of ape and pig, and that really doesn’t bother me either. Just as ridiculous.

Where it bothers me on a macro-level is knowing where these beliefs have led. We have Muslims who wish to drive Israel out to sea, killing all Jews; and of course we have had all sorts of horrific things done to Jews by Christians - from expulsions to blood libel to the most well-know hate, the Holocaust - so these beliefs can and have been very dangerous.

And on a micro-level, it bothers me when Christians harass me with all sorts of dire warnings about how angry Gd is with the Jews, as well as well a Christian professor gives a 19-year-old Jewish girl a C for A work and then screams out in anger “but this girl doesn’t believe the Gospels!” In front of a review committee.

Why can’t you understand that hateful beliefs about another religion - in this case, that Gd sends Jews to hell - leads to horrific outcomes and THAT is what I am objecting to?

Forum List

Back