Could all Religions Come Together?

So? Should we be impressed that you can swear in the Faith forum?
what are you calling "swearing" When I was a kid ---the little girl whose sunday school guest I was----
CRIED when I said the word "HELL" ---she called
it "swearing"

Here is a Jewish Rabbi telling you how to get to Heaven:
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
I didn't conjure up that scripture, Sue didn't conjure up that statement. You need to hate on the person that said that to the Jews, not the ones that reiterate the message.
That's a Jew telling you who is and is not going to Heaven. We merely believe Him over you.

the jews do not believe in original sin - obviously you are mistaken not to mention the exemplar was not a jew from the very beginning. theirs was a message of liberation theology, self determination.

- the statement above was never spoken and is a forgery, the may forgeries and fallacies found on nearly every page of the c-bible, the desert religions.

the jews do not believe in original sin - obviously you are mistaken not to mention the exemplar was not a jew from the very beginning. theirs was a message of liberation theology, self determination.

- the statement above was never spoken and is a forgery, the may forgeries and fallacies found on nearly every page of the c-bible, the desert religions.
Jesus was a jew. JEWS were not "TRYING TO KILL HIM" The romans killed him for being an ACTIVE
PHARISEE just as the roman shill HEROD killed his
PHARISEE cousin----John the Mikvah man. Try to
deal with reality. The book is clear enough

what are you calling "swearing" When I was a kid ---the little girl whose sunday school guest I was----
CRIED when I said the word "HELL" ---she called
it "swearing"

It is self evident to any sentient being. Much like Surada you simply aren't a decent person.

It is self evident to any sentient being. Much like Surada you simply aren't a decent person.
your opinion is just about a credible as are the
opinions of the JOHNS who wrote, almost 100 years after his death, wrote all about what
"JESUS" said even though they never met
him and probably did not speak his language.
There are some people who claim that JOOOS
BELIEVE that all of the heuristic stories in the
MISHNAH are accurate history. Muslims kinda
lifted some of those stories and handed them
to muhummad. They seem to believe that
King Solomon (uhm nabi sulieman) really
had conversation with ants and grasshoppers

you don't just quote NT literature---you INTERPRET
IT in the same manner that Saint ISABELLA, the murdering Bitch, did. For the
record---your interpretations are OBSCENE.
For the record,

Breezie, you and Hob need to create a church together, you have invented a new ethereal religion.

Rosie, kids bully kids. And that is a shame. It turned you into a bitter old woman with an axe to grind. You demand tolerance of other's beliefs here while you excoriate the Catholic faith. You have condemned a whole religion, based on a couple of stupid children. Not one of my Catholic friends would have done that to you.
Same thing with Lisa. Forever scarred by some idiot professor? Come on.
You are extremely nasty to the Catholics and Christians here. That makes you one of those creepy bullies. Just older, but no wiser. You think it's ok to do to others what was done to you.
Thank God they didn't beat you up, or you might have ended up a serial killer! ;)

who are the jerks who "SAY" that Enoch and Elijah
"ROSE FROM THE DEAD in front of everyone" and
who "killed them" <<<according to the Jelly bean
school "teacher" ????
Your so quick to judge you don't stop to read. Revelation 11:1-14.
If Surada's timeline is correct, then we should have already seen the 2 prophets rise from the dead 3 1/2 days after they are killed. That's why I asked Him who they were.

How about dropping the insults and just ask the question?

your opinion is just about a credible as are the
opinions of the JOHNS who wrote, almost 100 years after his death, wrote all about what
"JESUS" said even though they never met
him and probably did not speak his language.
There are some people who claim that JOOOS
BELIEVE that all of the heuristic stories in the
MISHNAH are accurate history. Muslims kinda
lifted some of those stories and handed them
to muhummad. They seem to believe that
King Solomon (uhm nabi sulieman) really
had conversation with ants and grasshoppers
Again, nothing accurate there...

For the record,

Breezie, you and Hob need to create a church together, you have invented a new ethereal religion.

Rosie, kids bully kids. And that is a shame. It turned you into a bitter old woman with an axe to grind. You demand tolerance of other's beliefs here while you excoriate the Catholic faith. You have condemned a whole religion, based on a couple of stupid children. Not one of my Catholic friends would have done that to you.
Same thing with Lisa. Forever scarred by some idiot professor? Come on.
You are extremely nasty to the Catholics and Christians here. That makes you one of those creepy bullies. Just older, but no wiser. You think it's ok to do to others what was done to you.
Thank God they didn't beat you up, or you might have ended up a serial killer! ;)
the disgusting bitches THREW ROCKS AT ME---
whilst repeating their CATECHISM BULLSHIT---
the same BULLSHIT that you echo and that was
used as a BLOOD LIBEL justifying the murder of
MILLIONS. As a child I was taught to NEVER
THROW A ROCK AT A HUMAN BEING or living
animal ---or even
run with a stick in my hand. My relatives who
were victims of the filth you echo ----were not
just bullied----they were murdered. How you
conclude that five or six year old kids INVENT
that DEICIDE BULLSHIT all on their own---boggles
the mind of any thinking woman who is NOT
a bitter old moron like you

The age of the Gentile began with the death of Christ, Surada, which if that era is similar in length to the others is about to wrap up. That isn't what is described in Rev.
How do you interpret destroying all life on earth to the end of an era? If that was what it was referring to, then where is Jesus? When did His 1,000 year age begin? Because that is the culmination of the war caused by the defiling of the Temple and the near destruction of life.
Who were the 2 prophets that were killed, observed (worldwide communication) only to rise from the dead infront of everyone. Some say Elijah and Moses. Some say Enoch and Elijah. Who was it and when was it observed worldwide?

norwegen

Read it again. It's not about destroying the world or destroying all life.

If Surada's timeline is correct, then we should have already seen the 2 prophets rise from the dead 3 1/2 days after they are killed. That's why I asked Him who they were.

You weren't around in the first century.

you are not clear----you mentioned Enoch and
Isaiah whom you claim ROSE FROM THE DEAD.

And I am sorry that happened to you. But not one of my Catholic friends would have done that to you. It didn't happen because the girls were Catholic. It happened because those girls were nasty bitches.
And what makes you think that Hitler and Co. were Christians? Because they said so??? If you watch their actions, you won't be fooled by what they say. Were they following the golden rule? Were they loving their neighbor? Were they following the 10 Commandants?
Not one Christian I know would put a Jew to death. What happened to your relatives wasn't because Hitler was Christian, it was because Hitler was evil...

You weren't around in the first century.
it's fairly well documented---the first and second centuries AD were marked by the ethnic cleansing
and genocide of Jews in the land that the Romans
renamed "palestina"

it's fairly well documented---the first and second centuries AD were marked by the ethnic cleansing
and genocide of Jews in the land that the Romans
renamed "palestina"

I wasn't responding to you.

I'm sorry that happened to you as a child. I have never seen or heard anything like that. As a six year old I would have defended you.

Forum List

Back