Could it be that MAGA wants to see the US default?

That's utter nonsense.

Raising the debt ceiling is nothing but providing the money to pay existing bills that everyone agreed on.

Tacking on FOUR TRILLION in cuts is the OPPOSITE of a clean bill
Ok delusional Trump Russian collusion conspiracy theorist nut bag

Fuck you lying sacks of dog shit

You have been on this forum since 2010, so all during the Trump years.

Doing a serach I can find nothing from you about cutting spending during those years.

I can find nothing from you about cutting spending as part of raising the debt ceiling 3 times under Trump.

Why is that?

Doing a serach I can find nothing from you about cutting spending during those years.

I can find nothing from you about cutting spending as part of raising the debt ceiling 3 times under Trump.

Why is that?
One more time here's what I originally posted
Fuck you lying sacks of dog shit.
One more fucking time cutting 4 trillion would be the opposite of adding 4 trillion in pork which would mean it's a clean bill.
Whis is it that one of you tards can say stupidity?
One of your idiots was whining about cutting 4 trillion and said it wasn't a clean bill.
One more fucking time cutting 4 trillion would be the opposite of adding 4 trillion in pork which would mean it's a clean bill.

One of your idiots was whining about cutting 4 trillion and said it wasn't a clean bill.
It’s total bullshit retard.

Attaching FOUR TRILLION in cuts is the opposite of a clean bill moron

That is very nice.

So, why was debt and spending not important to you when Trump was POTUS?

Why is that?

During your entire time on this board I have found nothing from you speaking out against Necrophilia...does that mean you DON'T oppose it?

:dunno:

OF COURSE that is a ridiculous statement, just as is accusing someone of not being against spending just because they did not make a comment at some point about that topic on a chat board.

Just sayin'...

During your entire time on this board I have found nothing from you speaking out against Necrophilia...does that mean you DON'T oppose it?

There has never been a thread about it.

There were lots of threads about spending during the Trump years.

OF COURSE that is a ridiculous statement, just as is accusing someone of not being against spending just because they did not make a comment at some point about that topic on a chat board.

If you did not post about it during the term of a president from your beloved party, then when you do post about it during the term of a president from the other party you have zero credibility.

There has never been a thread about it.

Excuse?
If you oppose it, why didn't you start one?

Again, attempting to TELL someone else what they do / do not stand for, for whatever reason, to me is bullshit.

I believe If 'you' want to say what 'you' believe in / stand for or not then go for it, but stick to speaking for 'yourself', not for me.

IMHO...

Excuse?

Again, attempting to TELL someone else what they do / do not stand for, for whatever reason, to me is bullshit.

I believe If 'you' want to say what 'you' believe in / stand for or not then go for it, but stick to speaking for 'yourself', not for me.

IMHO...

Just pointing out the facts here.

It is possible you actually cared about it during the Trump years but were to afraid to bring it up and face the ire of your tribe.

Either way, you talking about it now has no meaning at all since you did not do so under your beloved party's leadership.

Excuse?

IMHO...
EXACTLY NONE of you right wing turds opposed the massive debt Trump incurred.

I brought that up numerous times back then and all you fuckwits did was make excuses

It is possible you actually cared about it during the Trump years but were to afraid to bring it up and face the ire of your tribe.
I guess anything is possible, but you're wrong

Either way, you talking about it now has no meaning at all since you did not do so under your beloved party's leadership.

Opinions are like assholes...thanks for reminding us all.

I brought that up numerous times back then and all you fuckwits did was make excuses

And now you are doing the same under Biden.

Thus the reason we are 32T in debt

The massive debt bill created by the democrats? That they joined to defense spending

Forum List

Back