Could Kurt Cobain have been killed?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
At one time there were many rumors that he was killed. There were some inconsistencies in the investigation.

He had a little daughter and enough money and fame. There was no apparent reason for suicide.

If it was a murder could it be political?

At one time there were many rumors that he was killed. There were some inconsistencies in the investigation.

He had a little daughter and enough money and fame. There was no apparent reason for suicide.

Severe depression is very powerful. Depression doesn't have anything to do with money or fame, and can in fact be exacerbated by them.

Plus, he was married to that psycho freaking nutcase, which didn't help.

• Banned
Maybe. He did swear that he did not have a gun.

And he swore that he did not have a gun.

And he swore that he did not have a gun.

It's just a song. Buying a gun is not a problem. At least to shoot yourself. Many are attracted by this method, it is more aesthetic and requires less effort.

• Banned
I have a good version.
In 93 Clinton came and launched an anti-heroin campaign, and Kurt died in 94.

• Banned
Everyone knows that Clinton spoke out strongly against heroin chic. Leftists generally hate heroin

Was there such a version?

He used a Rem. Model 11 20ga if memory serves.

Pretty shotty. How'd you like to have that one in your collection? :laughing0301:

Is that a Browning patent?

1646850322313.png

1646850348951.png

It's just a song. Buying a gun is not a problem. At least to shoot yourself. Many are attracted by this method, it is more aesthetic and requires less effort.

I'd rather shoot Russians, especially since my main battle weapon is an AK-47.

Isn't that ironic? :laughing0301:

I'd rather shoot Russians, especially since my main battle weapon is an AK-47.

Isn't that ironic? :laughing0301:
These are your problems, we are discussing Kurt

They say now AKs are almost all produced in China.

AK is a German assault rifle, Kalashnikov stole it from Schmasser. There were many Germans in the USSR at that time.

If you believe that having money and fame should preclude someone from committing suicide, then there's absolutely no reason to respond, simply because your suggestion is monumentally stupid...

If you believe that having money and fame should preclude someone from committing suicide, then there's absolutely no reason to respond, simply because your suggestion is monumentally stupid..
I am sure that if you raise the statistics, poverty and failure correlates with suicide very noticeably.

Also H good for depression.

These are your problems, we are discussing Kurt

They say now AKs are almost all produced in China.

AK is a German assault rifle, Kalashnikov stole it from Schmasser. There were many Germans in the USSR at that time.

Nope. Mine was made in the US with Hungarian parts.

Forum List

Back