Could one of you tell me

all you needed to get in this administration, was a BUNDLE of cash and to scratch Obama's ass, I mean back

Hell the National Security Advisor is also a joke, so this is par for the course.

In the Obama White House ass lickers and money bundlers get the jobs.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
What are Ben Rhodes qualifications to be a national security advisor to the President?

Ben Rhodes White House staffer - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I don't think he really has any; his educational background is in English and Political Science, which is much better suited to his current position as a speechwriter. Has Rhodes been nominated for the National Security Advisor position? Last I heard Susan Rice was still happily serving President Obama and the nation in that role

What are Ben Rhodes qualifications to be a national security advisor to the President?

I don't think he really has any; his educational background is in English and Political Science, which is much better suited to his current position as a speechwriter. Has Rhodes been nominated for the National Security Advisor position? Last I heard Susan Rice was still happily serving President Obama and the nation in that role

Blame everything on a video Rice as a National Security Adviser is a joke.

Blame everything on a video Rice as a National Security Adviser is a joke.

....but she's "black" and, really, that's all that matters.

with all these people not qualified to be a dog catcher in high positions

we certainly should be sleeping soundly at night EH?

GOOD GAWD, not only the man as President... but every last one of them has no qualifications to be in any of these positions

we all need to pray and pray hard nothing happens

Forum List

Back